Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 10-20-2012   #1
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Desperation mode for RB's

What the hell can I do?

I am starting Mike Goodson and James Casey at the moment. Will points that Casey earns at TE position count for me as well if I start him at RB? He's listed as RB TE on ESPN's FF site.

I was already hurting for RB's with Magahee and Turner being my main starters. They sucked early on but have been pretty decent as of late. They are both on bye weeks and my other RB's have been hurt/cut.

Luckily I am good at WR, QB (Rodgers and Romo), and TE (Jimmy Graham, although he was just ruled out for this week so I grabbed Thomas his back up). Dustin Keller, jets offense scare me but Keller is available, should I grab him?

So I want to get through this week and try to eek out a W somehow. At least I am 5-1.
Old 10-20-2012   #2
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 352273 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Desperation mode for RB's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Will points that Casey earns at TE position count for me as well if I start him at RB? He's listed as RB TE on ESPN's FF site.
Depends on how your league handles these.

No other options to pick up?
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012   #3
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Not really anything out there. Here's the list:

Cedric Peerman, Cin RB FA
Greg Jones, Jac RB FA
Marcel Reece, Oak RB FA
Chris Ogbonnaya, Cle RB FA
D.J. Ware, TB RB FA
Baron Batch, Pit RB FA
Delone Carter, Ind RB FA
Robert Turbin, Sea RB WA (Wed)
Mewelde Moore, Ind RB FA
Vonta Leach, Bal RB FA
John Kuhn, GB RB FA
Justin Forsett, Hou RB FA
James Starks, GB RB FA
Erik Lorig, TB RB FA
Joique Bell, Det RB FA
Mark Ingram, NO RB FA
Evan Royster, Wsh RB FA
Bernard Pierce, Bal RB

That's everyone that is projected to get at least one point.
Old 10-20-2012   #4
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 352273 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Mmmm, I'd stick with JC if you can.

Thomas > Keller, imo.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012   #5
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

I'd pick up Mark Ingram since he has the potential to at least get in the endzone.
Old 10-21-2012   #6
Joeycharp89
Veteran

Rep Power: 651 Joeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respected

I feel you, I started Montario Hardesty, and considering the options that was probably a good waiver wire pick-up.
Joeycharp89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012   #7
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Joque Bell is decent in a PPR
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read