Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-25-2012   #41
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 38035 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: You & Texans Bye week

Catching up on some pr0n.
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #42
Ruinondd
Veteran

Rep Power: 1260 Ruinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
I thought all the old "paper and dice" guys were playing Warcraft now?
Lol. Some of us are still playing. Just passed the 20 year mark as a DM.
Ruinondd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #43
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249059 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Aren't you as little old for that?

MOO2 all over again?
Less intricate, but more addicting. There is a HUGE “gotta play the next turn” factor here that is even greater than in Civ. At least for me anyway.

The biggest negative factor I've seen is the number of newbies to the game that can't seem to figure it out for some reason. I visit the game's website some to check out future updates and stuff. Some folks just don't seem to get the simplicity of these types of games. Colonize, secure resources, build up military, then win by your favorite method (science, diplomacy, military, ect. ect).

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #44
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

I shall be doing some studying for my Chem for Engineers test on Tuesday and possibly but my Authentic AJ Elite Jersey
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #45
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4783 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm thinking about putting together a 1/96th model of the USS Constitution...
Old 10-25-2012   #46
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Travelng. Sitting in the Seattle airport on a big flight delay, yeah President club and free booze. Leave in the morning for Va and fall colors.i
Old 10-25-2012   #47
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9888 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: You & Texans Bye week

I'll be taking my wife & kids to Syracuse. Need a few things for the winter. Plus, we love going to the USA. Actually takes longer to cross the border on the way back. Maybe I have an honest looking face

Btw, I'll be filling up in Watertown. Gas costs $1.19 per litre here today (I'm guessing that's $4.51), so I should save some money there.
Sponsored links
Old 10-25-2012   #48
swyyyguy
texas longhorns

Rep Power: 0 swyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respected

i'm going to watch the G-MEN get in that dallas ass.
swyyyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #49
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Work on the baby room.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #50
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
Catching up on some pr0n.
And a little

Old 10-25-2012   #51
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I watch all the games on Sunday so it won't be any different for me...well, watch most of the games and keep up with all of them on NFL red zone. That's really not watching "all" of the games but I'm watching most of the good stuff. A little zombie action at the end of the night is in order as well.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #52
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 19418 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Sleep...fantasy team checking.....working on floors....more sleep.....
Old 10-25-2012   #53
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
1/96th scale...?

won't that be really hard to read??
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #54
Ruinondd
Veteran

Rep Power: 1260 Ruinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
1/96th scale...?

won't that be really hard to read??
Sure, but who Wouldn't want to own a 1/96th scale replica of the USS Constitution With the US Constitution microscopically etched into it a thousand times?
Ruinondd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #55
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17946 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

working out
college pigskin
watch the cowboys lose
watch movies
spend more time with the wife and kids
get more sleep
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012   #56
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinondd View Post
Sure, but who Wouldn't want to own a 1/96th scale replica of the USS Constitution With the US Constitution microscopically etched into it a thousand times?
I'm intrigued now...

Keep going.
Old 10-25-2012   #57
Beer and Metal
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20683 Beer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respected

Gun range!
Gotta practice with my PM9 and sight in my bullpup 7.62.
Old 10-26-2012   #58
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146271 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
Will that include all the amendments?
Old 10-26-2012   #59
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I kind of did tonight what I was going to do Sunday, I had a date with my wife.

Went to the Saltgrass Steakhouse on 183 near Braker.

Atmosphere: C-
Appetizers: F-
Steak: A
Steak cooked as ordered: F

Overall, not worth the $76.00 ($90.00 with tip).

If I were on a first date there I would have felt the cards were stacked against me.
Old 10-26-2012   #60
Beer and Metal
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20683 Beer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respectedBeer and Metal is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I kind of did tonight what I was going to do Sunday, I had a date with my wife.

Went to the Saltgrass Steakhouse on 183 near Braker.

Atmosphere: C-
Appetizers: F-
Steak: A
Steak cooked as ordered: F

Overall, not worth the $76.00 ($90.00 with tip).

If I were on a first date there I would have felt the cards were stacked against me.
I went to Saltgrass once.

ONCE!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read