Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-22-2012   #1
PandapuffTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 337 PandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default texans strike fear

I know trolling opponents fan forums is low, but cant help but noticing every week about how scary the texans are. have we gotten that good? I still remember when people x'ed us as a win before game started..

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showt...ext-game/page2
PandapuffTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012   #2
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 13416 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: texans strike fear

These guys are hilarious.

Quote:
You think Mario will show up against his former team and play hard???

Nah, I don't either.
Old 10-22-2012   #3
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

This guy is truly confident in his team:

"They hung 40 plus on the Ravens today...I expect 60, and I am not exaggerating....I am calling it now....62-17"

76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012   #4
PandapuffTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 337 PandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post

"They hung 40 plus on the Ravens today...I expect 60, and I am not exaggerating....I am calling it now....62-17"

you think that is bad check this out lol http://boards.buffalobills.com/showt...s-Houston-game
Old 10-22-2012   #5
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

This guy take the cake, LOL, LOL, LOL!

"I'm recording the Bills Houston game....

For future generations to look upon in amazement.

This will be a beating the likes of which nobody has seen before.

How many points will they put up on this atrocious excuse of a defense?

50? 60? The first ever 100 point game in the NFL?

Let your children, and your children's children look upon this game in awe and amazement, as a beating the likes of this will not come around but once every 2000 years!

They say the last time a football team took a beating as bad as this one was when Jesus marched 10 of his 12 apostles up and down the field to put a 212-3 beating on Satan to send him back to the depths from whence he came in the CFL's (Christian Football League) first and only Eucharist Bowl!

Fitzpatrick will be picked off 8 times by Jonathan Joseph alone, and Mario Williams will not make a tackle against his former team!

After the game Stevie Johnson will begin weeping uncontrollably and begging God to end this cruel joke and send his contract to the depths of hell!

Mario Williams will break down and begin crying when asked about Dave Wannstedt! (That's my defensive coordinator MAN!)

And then every single player/coach on the Bills roster will retire, and Ralph Wilson stadium will be sucked into a black hole. All that will be left is the now immortal Ralph Wilson, seated on a throne made of the souls of 100s of thousands of Bills fans from over the years!

People will speak of this day in hushed tones from then on.

The Bills will be wiped from all record books and all human history.

Nobody will know if it actually happened!

Except me.

Because I'll have the video tapes.

19.99 a piece for whoever wants one. Once I get the NFL's direct written consent of course. "
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012   #6
DownByContact
Homer

Rep Power: 0 DownByContact is a quality contributor and well respectedDownByContact is a quality contributor and well respectedDownByContact is a quality contributor and well respectedDownByContact is a quality contributor and well respectedDownByContact is a quality contributor and well respectedDownByContact is a quality contributor and well respectedDownByContact is a quality contributor and well respectedDownByContact is a quality contributor and well respectedDownByContact is a quality contributor and well respectedDownByContact is a quality contributor and well respectedDownByContact is a quality contributor and well respected

This is funny, but it is awfully similar to jets board when we were going to face them...
DownByContact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012   #7
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8733 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post

And I thought DaTruthExplodes only posted here.
Old 10-23-2012   #8
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 272958 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't get too cocky folks. I will admit even our board has rarely sounded as defeated. Even when we did we went out and beat some teams we had no business beating.

47 yards total offense - W v. the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Taking the SB winning that season Patriots to OT (where we got robbed on a bogus PI on Jamie Sharper) and beat the SB losing Panthers.

Any given Sunday. One game at a time.
Old 10-23-2012   #9
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Don't get too cocky folks. I will admit even our board has rarely sounded as defeated. Even when we did we went out and beat some teams we had no business beating.

47 yards total offense - W v. the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Taking the SB winning that season Patriots to OT (where we got robbed on a bogus PI on Jamie Sharper) and beat the SB losing Panthers.

After 10 years... I'm ready to douche bag it up! It's our time!
Old 10-23-2012   #10
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 31195 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
After 10 years... I'm ready to douche bag it up! It's our time!
I wish I could, but I'm afraid Ill need surgical removal of the part in my brain that fears the Texans will blow it at any given time.

I've got a lot of friends in Pittsburgh from living there for a number of years, and although they sent lots of ****** talking texts during the GB game I couldn't even respond in kind like I used to. I'm pretty sure the medical term is "post-capers stress disorder".

With treatment and support from friends and family I hope one day to get over the ailment and be able to once again talk smack with the best of them.

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012   #11
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerTastesLikeVictory View Post
I wish I could, but I'm afraid Ill need surgical removal of the part in my brain that fears the Texans will blow it at any given time.

I've got a lot of friends in Pittsburgh from living there for a number of years, and although they sent lots of ****** talking texts during the GB game I couldn't even respond in kind like I used to. I'm pretty sure the medical term is "post-capers stress disorder".

With treatment and support from friends and family I hope one day to get over the ailment and be able to once again talk smack with the best of them.
I wish you guys understood sign language. I have been doing some trash-talking on Deaf NFL Vlogs for a few weeks now. FYI, I am pretty funny and BRUTAL in them.

Old 10-23-2012   #12
jjjezebel
ˇAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerTastesLikeVictory View Post

All. Of. This. I was talking to my Dad about the Texans after the Green Bay game, and he couldn't believe how negative I was being. This is pretty much how I described what I was feeling.

It's like a creeping dread that just hovers in the back of my brain.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012   #13
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 7520 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Do some of you guys even watch football ouside of the billls? A johnson is a shell of him former self. The afc sucks. Houston isnt some juggernaut of a team. Bills can win this if the D shows up.
Response:

Quote:
Chris Johnson was also a shell of himself until today.
LOLOLOL Had me rolling in class
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012   #14
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Note: The following content is not based on current reality. Take it seriously at your own risk.

The Bills are one of those teams that I'm always worried about. No matter how much they suck they always seem to be waiting for the Texans to come along. It's the old Oilers "comeback" game wound scabbed over with added salt from a couple of Texan-Bills games where I was certain we'd win and the Bills managed to put it together long enough to keep that from happening.

I'm not saying we're going to lose this upcoming game to Buffalo. I'm saying that this is a team that I associate with dashed hopes and painful losses. I will feel better when this game is behind us.
Old 10-23-2012   #15
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 235494 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Don't get too cocky folks...

Yep. It gives me a lot of gratitude to not be those other fans, though.
Old 10-23-2012   #16
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209005 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Until we play the Patsies we don't have a QB or offense that can stand up to Wades defense. We'd have to have BOTH a defensive AND offensive collapse to lose a game up until then. Which isn't to say we won't. Just sayin'

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012   #17
PandapuffTexan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Note: The following content is not based on current reality. Take it seriously at your own risk.

The Bills are one of those teams that I'm always worried about. No matter how much they suck they always seem to be waiting for the Texans to come along. It's the old Oilers "comeback" game wound scabbed over with added salt from a couple of Texan-Bills games where I was certain we'd win and the Bills managed to put it together long enough to keep that from happening.

I'm not saying we're going to lose this upcoming game to Buffalo. I'm saying that this is a team that I associate with dashed hopes and painful losses. I will feel better when this game is behind us.
didyou watch the bills patriots game? they have no clue how to pressure the qb..brady got plenty of time in the pocket..i see mario regretting his choice to leave our team
Old 10-23-2012   #18
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandapuffTexan View Post
didyou watch the bills patriots game? they have no clue how to pressure the qb..brady got plenty of time in the pocket..i see mario regretting his choice to leave our team

Nope I didn't watch it but it's good to hear. Maybe they're finally so bad that they can't jump up and drop a floater in our punch bowl. I said before posting that it had nothing to do with the current state of either Buffalo or the Texans though. I'm just saying the Bills give me the creeps. Be glad when they're in our rearview mirror.
Old 10-23-2012   #19
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

The Packers fans were talking doom and gloom too before thumping us in our own house. Just want to point that out

Also, Mario hasn't done much of anything this season, but I can almost guarantee he'll notched up for this one
Old 10-23-2012   #20
PandapuffTexan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Nope I didn't watch it but it's good to hear. Maybe they're finally so bad that they can't jump up and drop a floater in our punch bowl. I said before posting that it had nothing to do with the current state of either Buffalo or the Texans though. I'm just saying the Bills give me the creeps. Be glad when they're in our rearview mirror.
If you want to know how bad it is. my dad is a die hard bills fan he was born near buffalo. He always talks about how proud he is of his team win or lose. I asked him who you think will win the bills and texans game. I got this response "i love my bills but this is no contest,jj watt and co are going to go to hell for beastily as they screw over the buffalo""

I dont watch many bills games but from what i here they are last in total defense in the league this year, odd considering the 100 million dollar man..

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read