Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-21-2012   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Game Balls!!!

I'm giving Game Balls to

Antonio Smith Game Ball We needed to see you step up & you did. Big time. Way to go big fella. Sacks are pretty, but this goes beyond that. We controlled that line all day. & that was classy.. passing on the Ninja Celebration after your first sack. Maybe, just maybe you didn't think you deserved it. Then you came back with a second consecutive sack & unleashed the Ninja..... Awesome.

Whitney Mercilus Game Ball We needed a spark.... you gave it to us with the strip sack. Too bad we didn't recover, but you set up...

Connor Barwin Game Ball Again, needed you to step up & you did. Didn't let that rookie show you up, you saw his sack & raised him a safety. Way to go big guy.

Brooks Reed Game Ball We needed you to step up. You didn't get a sack, but you did just about every thing esle. If it weren't for those beautiful golden locks, I'd have had a hard time finding out where you lined up. You were here, you were there, you were every where.

Tim Dobbins Game Ball Who can tackle Ray Rice in the open field all by himself. You, that's who. I didn't give you any credit. I didn't think you could contribute to this team. After all, you've got some mighty big shoes to fill. So far, so good, you get a game ball too.

Jjo I know you're hurt'n right now. But you played like an All-Pro today. They stole that PI, that wasn't on you. Game ball for you.

Kareem Jackson Game Ball Joe Flacco ain't Aaron Rodgers, but he ain't Marck Sanchez either. But Joe Flacco didn't want any part of you. You go boy.

Honorable Mention goes to Jj Watt. Sorry, no game ball for you. But we still love you. We know you make this D work. Besides, your closet should be overflow'n with game balls right now anyway.

Glover, you keep doing what you do.

Manning solid play all around

McCain... I'm watching you!! Good game, but we expect better from you.

KDub You get a game ball. Offensive player of the game imo. I'm your biggest detractor, keep this up & prove me wrong.

Matt Schaub You get a game ball. Great game. You showed some toughness, you made shiz happen, & you kept it together after a poor first Qtr.

Arian Game Ball...... you worked for it today, but showed us why you are the best RB in the league, bar none.

Owen Daniel Game ball, for your blocking. Yup, you stepped it up in the run game. & damn that was a heckafied catch

OL Game Ball..... Great come back game after that dismall performance last week. You were challenged, you rose, you kicked Arse. A little surprised to see TSizzle & Ngata.... did that change anything?? Not really.

Honorable mention..... Andre Johnson, you're still the best in my eyes. Garrett Graham... daaaaaaammmmmnnnnn.... & Gary Kubiak, I loved the way you got everybody in on offense. Posey, Jean, Martin, Casey, Jones, Harris, Caldwell, was there an offensive player that did not get on the field today??? Oh yeah, Tj, but that's ok.
Old 10-21-2012   #2
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21346 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game Balls!!!

just give the entire team one!
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #3
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

How many game balls do you think they give out exactly?
Old 10-21-2012   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
How many game balls do you think they give out exactly?
I'm thinking more along the lines of Karl's Dukes show on ESPN..... there's an unlimited supply.
Old 10-21-2012   #5
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Barwin definitely made a huge difference today, really showed well, made some plays and took the pressure off the other guys.

Would say the same about Smith.

Some of that might have been that at time I am sure I saw three Ravens shadowing Watt.
Old 10-21-2012   #6
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 377943 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Great.

No more game balls left for the rest of the season.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #7
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 62228 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler View Post
i'm giving game balls to...
msr.
Old 10-21-2012   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Game ball to the Bull Pen and Blue Crew!! 'Nuff said!!!
Old 10-21-2012   #9
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 80958 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Game ball to the Bull Pen and Blue Crew!! 'Nuff said!!!
Don't forget the gridiron!!!
Old 10-21-2012   #10
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30074 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Two things.

1) It's Owen Daniels (with an s).
2) You forgot Kevin Walter (no s).
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #11
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 20242 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Two things.

He got Kevin Walter. He just called him KDub.
Old 10-21-2012   #12
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 41913 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected

A No-Balls to Fiddler for giving away all the Game-Balls...

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #13
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30074 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
He got Kevin Walter. He just called him KDub.
You are correct. I read too fast.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #14
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Two things.

How about the fantastic play of Matt Schwab
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #15
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Every single game I've worn my JJ Watt jersey, we've won. The one week I was out of town and didn't bring my jersey, we lost.

Today I wore my JJ Watt jersey. I definitely deserve a game ball
Old 10-21-2012   #16
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Every single game I've worn my JJ Watt jersey, we've won. The one week I was out of town and didn't bring my jersey, we lost.

I blame the Green Bay game on you then....
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #17
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Very superstitious...

(Its only weird, if it doesnt work)
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #18
gtexan02
Working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTexans View Post
I blame the Green Bay game on you then....
I accept the blame. Won't happen again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaJokaa View Post
Very superstitious...

(Its only weird, if it doesnt work)
Haha those commercials seem like they were created to target me. I'm very superstitious about gameday
Old 10-22-2012   #19
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Im giving my game ball to .... Allan Ball for setting up the play that started the avalanche.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012   #20
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Im giving my game ball to .... Allan Ball for setting up the play that started the avalanche.
That was awesome, great awareness & a good reason to have a "veteran" on special teams. Posey got there before Ball did & was going to let it drop. Thinking it might drop outside the goal line.

But it was so dang close I don't know why you would take that chance.

Watching the game again last night, I'm sure the Ravens wiped their brow thinking they got out of danger with Ray Rice's run. They were like 2nd & 2 (or something) well out of the shadow of the end-zone & Whitney sacked/stripped Flacco to back them up.

I know Barwin said Mercilus came unblocked, but he actually went through a lot of traffic to get to the QB.

Heck of a series, but you're right. The veteran's heads-up by Ball set it off.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read