Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-21-2012   #1
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I trust Matt SCHAUB and KUBIAK

Just thought it was worth saying. Schaub made plays. Other than his overthrow of Walter he played real well. Anyone think we are still fools gold?

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #2
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 232779 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I trust Matt SCHAUB and KUBIAK

He he, well played.

We still have plenty of stuff to clean up, but yeah we're on the right track.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #3
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 94442 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
Just thought it was worth saying. Schaub made plays. Other than his overthrow of Walter he played real well. Anyone think we are still fools gold?

Mike
Lol
Old 10-21-2012   #4
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171454 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
He he, well played.

We still have plenty of stuff to clean up, but yeah we're on the right track.
Now you sound like Kubiak.

Schaub had a lot of help from his recievers today , they made some really tough catches. OD's TD , AJ had to climb the ladder for one , Walter laid out on one that had it been on target he strolled to the endzone and Graham's int saving tip / catch.

He also had two others way off target , both to Walter.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #5
AFS
Watt was that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post

Schaub had a lot of help from his recievers today , they made some really tough catches. OD's TD , AJ had to climb the ladder for one , Walter laid out on one that had it been on target he strolled to the endzone and Graham's int saving tip / catch.

He also had two others way off target , both to Walter.
Don't forget Graham tipping the ball to himself. I almost had a heart attack on that play; tipping balls almost never goes well.
AFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #6
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Fools gold? I think not!

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #7
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 36901 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

It was my first game today and let me tell your that you miss a lot from the tv view compared to live. Schaub misses WIDE open people a lot. It's like he does 2 reads and that's it. Pretty bad to watch live. IMO
Old 10-21-2012   #8
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22721 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Too bad I don't trust Marciano.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #9
Surreal McCoy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13529 Surreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respected

No DTE sightings today, then?
Surreal McCoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #10
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
Too bad I don't trust Marciano.
amen to that

But yeah i speak like Kubes we played well started off kinda slow got some things to clean up but lets enjoy this win and get some rest and on to Buffalo
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #11
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9610 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal McCoy View Post
No DTE sightings today, then?
Whats the over/under on him showing his face this week I wonder?
Old 10-21-2012   #12
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 28283 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected

I think 99% of folks trust Schaubiak. The guy who started that other silly thread was just trying to stir people up.

Quote:
Other than his overthrow of Walter he played real well.
Even since day one people here have been whining that Schaub doesn't have the arm strength to overthrow receivers who are open deep. So maybe he overthrew him on purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
No, he didn't use the word "kids".
Old 10-21-2012   #13
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
It was my first game today and let me tell your that you miss a lot from the tv view compared to live. Schaub misses WIDE open people a lot. It's like he does 2 reads and that's it. Pretty bad to watch live. IMO
This is true
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #14
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 5046 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected

Matt Schaub (2008-Present)

2012 (7 Games) 63.1% comp, 1650 yards, 7.4 YPP, 10 TD 4 INT, 93.1 RAT
2011 (10 Games) 61.0% comp, 2479 yards, 8.5 YPP, 15 TD 9 INT, 96.8 RAT
2010 (16 games) 63.6% comp, 4370 yards, 7.6 YPP, 24 TD 12 INT, 92.0 RAT
2009 (16 games) 67.9% comp, 4770 yards, 8.2 YPP, 29 TD 15 INT, 98.6 RAT
2008 (11 games) 66.1% comp, 3043 yards, 8.0 YPP, 15 TD 10 INT, 92.7 RAT

Yeah, I trust him.
Old 10-21-2012   #15
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Sit field level in the end zone. It is one thing to have open receivers, it is another to have an open throwing lane and be positioned to throw the ball to them.

Mike

Old 10-21-2012   #16
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 232779 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by burro View Post
Matt Schaub (2008-Present)

2012 (7 Games) 63.1% comp, 1650 yards, 7.4 YPP, 10 TD 4 INT, 93.1 RAT
2011 (10 Games) 61.0% comp, 2479 yards, 8.5 YPP, 15 TD 9 INT, 96.8 RAT
2010 (16 games) 63.6% comp, 4370 yards, 7.6 YPP, 24 TD 12 INT, 92.0 RAT
2009 (16 games) 67.9% comp, 4770 yards, 8.2 YPP, 29 TD 15 INT, 98.6 RAT
2008 (11 games) 66.1% comp, 3043 yards, 8.0 YPP, 15 TD 10 INT, 92.7 RAT

Yeah, I trust him.
Don't try to confuse us with facts...

Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #17
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jache's Chiles View Post
Whats the over/under on him showing his face this week I wonder?
Lol. He won't show up until we lose again. He even neg dropped me on the way out lol. He didn't like my real men of genius.

Right now hes posting an "I don't trust HARBAUGH and FLACCO" thread.

Mike

Old 10-21-2012   #18
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 94442 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Lol. He won't show up until we lose again. He even neg dropped me on the way out lol. He didn't like my real men of genius.

Mike
Nah, he's drowning his sorrows because his team whipped some Raven ass!
Old 10-21-2012   #19
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9610 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Mike
I'm sure he will be back at some point spouting off how we won't win the big game acting like its a difficult thing to pick the field to win a Super Bowl vs one team.
Old 10-21-2012   #20
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 35346 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
... He didn't like my real men of genius.

Mike
your real men of genius was great.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read