Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2012   #781
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3606 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Baltimore Ravens @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/21. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by HT4L View Post
Howdy my Texans fellows and Ladies. New to here, what a game last Sunday I had hell of time up in the gridiron! 6-1 and resting on the top of AFC! (Cue the Ric Flair) WOooooooooooo!
Welcome to the board
Old 11-03-2012   #782
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Baltimore Ravens @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/21. **Official GameDay Thread**

Just rewatched the Ravens game (yeah, I'm hungry, bye-week is horrible) and omg, I did not realize this live, but those commentators has to be some of the worst, most biased, commentators I've ever experienced...
Old 11-03-2012   #783
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 226054 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
Just rewatched the Ravens game (yeah, I'm hungry, bye-week is horrible) and omg, I did not realize this live, but those commentators has to be some of the worst, most biased, commentators I've ever experienced...
It was irritating me during the game but I didn't realize how bad it was until I read back through this thread and watched the game again.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012   #784
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
Yeah, it doesn't even faze me anymore. It's just par for the course.

The live up there in the upper northeast...they get all the Jets, Giants, Patriots, Ravens, Eagles, Steelers vibe all the time (as if those teams are all that exist).

So they come all the way down to Houston, and they act like they're in Guatemala and having to endure our city and our team...they pump sunshine on THEIR northeast teams, just like biased yankee muther****ers always do.

So yeah, we see that coming from miles away. You can go back all the way to the mid-1990s when Oilers games on NBC were often called by Paul MaGuire who was the Dierdorf of the mid-90s, IMO. He hated us, he loved to rake us over the coals every game. LOL.

It's no thang. It's just them acting like their teams are better than those halfway across the country. It's just another day at work for them.
Old 11-04-2012   #785
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 28657 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Great tackle by Ball.

For a game where the Texans haven't really been on fire, they haven't really ever looked like losing this one to me.

[Doh - Wrong thread!]

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read