Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2012   #561
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84
Default Re: Baltimore Ravens @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/21. **Official GameDay Thread**

I'll see your touchdown and raise you another touchdown.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #562
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Baltimore Ravens @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/21. **Official GameDay Thread**

Dan Dierdorf has become the current-day Paul Maguire.

Remember that guy back int the Oilers days of the 90s? Back when the Oilers games were played on NBC, and Paul Maguire (former Bills' kicker, btw) would seemingly always draw our game on Sundays...and he would spend the whole game just weaseling and whining about us the whole time.

Dierdorf is that guy now. He's a mess. Hot mess, which means a pile of steaming hot poo.
Old 10-21-2012   #563
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79339 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

I love sticking it in Baltimore. **** this team. This is what should have happened in January if we had Schaub.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #564
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 36501 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

I have got to say, that is one of the best situational drives I've ever watched the Texans bust out.

They took almost ten minutes off the clock - kept it running constantly, rarely lost yardage on a play and completely removed any momentum that the Ravens had after their score.

That was a championship team style offense drive right there.

Old 10-21-2012   #565
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3606 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected

wow I'm loving this game. What a way to respond after last weeks shambles. Go Texans!!
Old 10-21-2012   #566
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I just need to see a Jacoby fumble now
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #567
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37160 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I'm seeing so many sidearm throws on the part of Schaub this game, along with a number of pretty inaccurate passes only completed because of some very acrobatic catches by our receivers, I've got to wonder if he is having a problem with his shoulder again.
I'm thinking it's more of him being experienced at completing passes against
shot-blocking d-lines. Before Wade got here, Schaub got a lot more
of his passes blocked than he has this season.
Old 10-21-2012   #568
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30799 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post
I have got to say, that is one of the best situational drives I've ever watched the Texans bust out.

They took almost ten minutes off the clock - kept it running constantly, rarely lost yardage on a play and completely removed any momentum that the Ravens had after their score.

Agree. Fosters run that set up the goal line stance was classic.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #569
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79339 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post

Agreed. I loved it. They score, we come back and dominate on a 12 play drive that took like 8 minutes and resulted in a TD.
Old 10-21-2012   #570
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Earned it for what?

Please explain.

Forget it, just go ahead and "report" me. You people take yourselves and a forum about sports way too serious.
Every post you've made is been about Matt Schaub. That's textbook trolling, just like the other guy said.

You can't troll on a message board. Time for you to freshen up on the rules. You cannot make every single post about the same thing, especially when it's drawing such distracting responses because of the nature of what you;re doing.

You're being facetious though because you know full well what you're doing.

I reported you, and I hope others do too. You can't get off like this all day long, dude. I get it: You have your opinion. But you're trying to stoke a fire here and that's trolling. There is a GAME going on, 99.999% of us are talking about the game, as it flows, and you're sticking with the constant badgering of how bad Schaub is.

Look at the scoreboard: Dude is playing well, and it's good. Except you're trying to draw attention to a problem that isn;t fit for RIGHT NOW. Start a thread about it. This is game day thread, and you're trolling. Badly.
Old 10-21-2012   #571
Atl Cav
Veteran

Rep Power: 2751 Atl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respectedAtl Cav is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Earned it for what?

Please explain.

Forget it, just go ahead and "report" me. You people take yourselves and a forum about sports way too serious.

Thats why I barely ever log in anymore. Too many who this is the totality of their pathetic lives.

Enjoy your game.
Thanks to all who shut this guy up. It is much more fun to hear interesting opinions which most of you have. This guy was an annoyance.
Atl Cav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #572
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37160 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

The entire media gamut gave the Texans a pass for the stinker against
Green Bay, and with a statement like this, the media Texan fanboys across
the nation will be glowing about this team yet, again.

I'm lovin' it.
Old 10-21-2012   #573
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Football. Texans. Game.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #574
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2159 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

I think the crowd fell asleep.
Old 10-21-2012   #575
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Earned it for what?

Please explain.

Thats why I barely ever log in anymore. Too many who this is the totality of their pathetic lives.

Enjoy your game.
And you also just hit me with neg rep for saying I reported you.

This is your message to me in the neg rep you left me:

"telling someone to report me when i have done nothing wrong is not acceptable behavior"

It's not unacceptable behavior for me to ask a member here to do what the mods have asked us to do: The mods implore us to report people like you, so the opposite of what you said it actually true: We are ASKED to report people like you, and I passed this along to the poster who was annoyed at you. Everyone is annoyed at you. Wake up and smell the coffee already.

You only docked me 40 points, and if I were to hit you back with neg rep I would cost you around 3 or 4 times that amount. But it's not worth it to hit you back. Reporting you to the mods is enough punishment.

Play along, like the mods want us to, or move along. It's simple.
Old 10-21-2012   #576
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

I like this forum because of the sheer volume and speed of posting Texans, but I have not visited another message board that has required me to put anywhere NEAR as many people on my ignore list as I've had to do here.
Old 10-21-2012   #577
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Football.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #578
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2159 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
I like this forum because of the sheer volume and speed of posting Texans, but I have not visited another message board that has required me to put anywhere NEAR as many people on my ignore list as I've had to do here.
Today has been extremely bad. I wish everybody would just talk about the game going on.
Old 10-21-2012   #579
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6656 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected

Less bickering, more enjoying please. Go Texans! This is fun, especially after las week.
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012   #580
GP 
Go Texans!

I hope there won't be any fights for the rest of the game.

I don't want to see guys like Pollard or Jacoby trying to do too much, and inciting a fight from us.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read