Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-20-2012   #21
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 14086 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: Very, very nervous for Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Speaking of which, what's the Texans' record in October anyway?

Where's Dex, I'm sure he knows.

He's sitting somewhere hoping we find a way to lose the next 6 games so we can be at the infamous 5-7 mark again.
Old 10-20-2012   #22
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 67203 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hervoyel View Post
well, it ain't jerome boger so that's got to be worth something.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012   #23
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

If you want to know who Dan was going for, all you have to do is go to the 4th where Ben Tate and Ed Reed collide and all you hear him talking about is Ed Reed. No description of why Tate was laying on the field or anything. And dude was so sad about it too.

Then go back and look at when it was obvious we were going to win and just listen to the somberness in his voice as he says the phrases "It's only one game" and "Life goes on" Dude wanted to cry.

Thing is I'm sure somewhere Dan Fouts was watching and actually ****ing crying about this game.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012   #24
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, Gumble2Gumble and Dingledorf really loved them up some Ravens. The every-5-minutes-report-on-where-Terrell-Suggs-is bit got old after about the third one. I swear, he must've just been the best damn player to be currently losing by 30 points lol....I actually heard Dingleberry queef when Suggs got his sack....ON A 2nd YEAR PLAYER IN HIS 6th GAME...geeeez

They actually came up with, well when you've got a high powered offense like Baltimore this deficit (I think it was like only 24 points then lol) can be easily knocked out. Yeah...so high powered they could just barely score in the teens while getting tripled up on by the Texans.

It used to bother me...and then it didn't....and now it is again. The story line here is the Texans opening up about 3 cans of whoop ass all at once. Not Baltimore losing. Not NY losing. Sigh....I'm not looking for a John-Gruden-ass-kissing fest, just some common freaking sense.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012   #25
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

BTW Dan Dierdorf would like you to know that Terrell Suggs is sitting on the toilet and he is actually taking a crap.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012   #26
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
BTW Dan Dierdorf would like you to know that Terrell Suggs is sitting on the toilet and he is actually taking a crap.
I didn't even have the sound on the TV turned on until the mid-2nd half, and he didn't sound as bad then. It sounded to me like he was trying to keep the hopes up for the Baltimore crowd, which announcers are supposed to do. It does sound like though I made a good decision to leave the sound off for a long while.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012   #27
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 118327 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316 View Post
Wow, who hates Ian Eagle?
ME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Yeah, Gumble2Gumble and Dingledorf really loved them up some Ravens. The every-5-minutes-report-on-where-Terrell-Suggs-is bit got old after about the third one. I swear, he must've just been the best damn player to be currently losing by 30 points lol....I actually heard Dingleberry queef when Suggs got his sack....ON A 2nd YEAR PLAYER IN HIS 6th GAME...geeeez

They actually came up with, well when you've got a high powered offense like Baltimore this deficit (I think it was like only 24 points then lol) can be easily knocked out. Yeah...so high powered they could just barely score in the teens while getting tripled up on by the Texans.

It used to bother me...and then it didn't....and now it is again. The story line here is the Texans opening up about 3 cans of whoop ass all at once. Not Baltimore losing. Not NY losing. Sigh....I'm not looking for a John-Gruden-ass-kissing fest, just some common freaking sense.
Yessir, this is where my blood pressure goes up a tick. I would LOVE to have dinner with Dierdorf with a tape of the game playing so I could ask him just where he thought he came off as a neutral commentator trying to add good analysis to the game.

The Suggs thing was like the Thom Brennaman/Tebow embarrassment.
Old 10-23-2012   #28
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Gus Johnson + THIS year's Texans would = Must Watch TV

I guess ya can't win 'em all.
Old 10-23-2012   #29
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

now this sunday we can watch other teams ....

lets hope for more indy tenn and jags losing !!!!!!!!!

along with pats and denver that would be nice
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012   #30
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
ME!!

Yessir, this is where my blood pressure goes up a tick. I would LOVE to have dinner with Dierdorf with a tape of the game playing so I could ask him just where he thought he came off as a neutral commentator trying to add good analysis to the game.

The Suggs thing was like the Thom Brennaman/Tebow embarrassment.
Hell, I'd like to see where Dierdorf added analysis at all. He was pro-Ravens, but even then he wasn't analyzing the game. Kind of just drooling over their team.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012   #31
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 7521 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
Gus Johnson + THIS year's Texans would = Must Watch TV

I guess ya can't win 'em all.
What exactly happened to him?
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012   #32
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

He was released from CBS last year, and was last seen calling MMA fights for Showtime.
Dude was the biggest Texans homer on national tv.
Old 10-23-2012   #33
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 7521 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

Da Fuq? Why? He was a brilliant commentator...
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012   #34
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Gus Johnson is more poet than announcer.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read