Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-18-2012   #1
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Very, very nervous for Sunday

Why? It's a GUMBELDORF GAME! Only saving grace was last year's win over Steelers (In October at home as well) was with these anti-Texans clowns on the mike.

http://www.the506.com/temp11.html

Please list reasons why we can win to help me calm down! lol
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012   #2
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 58645 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Very, very nervous for Sunday

This is basically a nationally televised game. Pretty funny to see the bay area get Indy Cleveland because of Luck
Old 10-18-2012   #3
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 21478 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleytexfan View Post
Why? It's a GUMBELDORF GAME! Only saving grace was last year's win over Steelers (In October at home as well) was with these anti-Texans clowns on the mike.

http://www.the506.com/temp11.html

Please list reasons why we can win to help me calm down! lol
Oh now not Dumbledorf!!!!!!!!

Well I guess I'll head on down to the sports book and put a grand on the Ravens, if Dan is calling the game we're effed.
Old 10-19-2012   #4
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 74835 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 10-19-2012   #5
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

Dumbledorf or not, we need to buckle up the chin straps and kick some butt! We can't let GB send us into a tailspin. Let's run the ball in order to open up the passing game. I still have confidence in our team. They just have to show up and go to work. If they do, we will win by 12.
Old 10-19-2012   #6
texanhead08
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11275 texanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respected

I knew there was a reason I got season tickets its so I don't have to listen to the idiots on the broadcasts.

Gary Kubiak
December 4,2011
texanhead08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012   #7
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17337 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll take any broadcast over Ian Eagle. I can't stand that guy.
Old 10-19-2012   #8
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 40560 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

For once I don't care who calls the game, I will be at Reliant, WOOT WOOT!!!!!
Old 10-19-2012   #9
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

No, but I do care who officiates it.........................................

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012   #10
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 46308 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Looks like Tony Corrente
Old 10-19-2012   #11
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
Looks like Tony Corrente
I don't know if that's good or bad, but I know it matters.

Old 10-19-2012   #12
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

I don not like Dan Dierdufus either, so instead of staying home and subjecting myself to listening to his bumlbes I will head to the big Austin Texas watch party at Lavaca Street bar and grill. It's so lud in there we won't even hear him comment.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012   #13
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm preparing myself to listen to the radio broadcast because I don't want to get sick of Dierdorf having an orgasm party for Flacco. Just be prepared to hear how strong Flacco's arm is. Even if he throws a pick you are going to hear about that strong arm and how Flacco put the ball right on the money.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012   #14
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
I'll take any broadcast over Ian Eagle. I can't stand that guy.
Wow, who hates Ian Eagle?
Old 10-19-2012   #15
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 7306 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I hear ya. No more Jerome Boger, please.

I'll be in Alabama for this one unfortunately. I can't even remember the last time I missed a home game at Reliant. I guess I'll have to stream it from my iphone, which I'm assuming would be Vandermeer?
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012   #16
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 262563 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012   #17
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 247537 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I don't know if that's good or bad, but I know it matters.

Well, it ain't Jerome Boger so that's got to be worth something.
Old 10-19-2012   #18
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Well, it ain't Jerome Boger so that's got to be worth something.
Good. I'll remember that name, Boger.

Old 10-20-2012   #19
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm nervous about the field conditions. I got a bad feeling about it.
Old 10-20-2012   #20
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216126 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleytexfan View Post
(In October at home as well)
Speaking of which, what's the Texans' record in October anyway?

Where's Dex, I'm sure he knows.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read