Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-15-2012   #1
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4782 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Lick wounds and regroup!

Putting out an APB!

Has anyone seen my football team? They were supposed to be up at Reliant tonight for the game. I think the replacement refs subbed in for them and we need a clean up on the field before next week, because the team just took a big dump all over it.

Also, would someone explain to Manning this is not the UFC, you can't just nandy pandy hit people on top of you when you are pinned in football.

Ste
ak. Can someone get Mr. Foster some protein? You can say there's no drop off all you want to, but it's quite noticeable to me. Either the lack of steak, or the lack of worrying how your going to pay your house note has his production down.

The offensive line could be part of it too. So much for the theory that you can just throw anyone in there and they can chop block their way down the field. You do know that run blocking and pass defense help out your team, right?

How far along are we in robotics? Can we just replace Cushing's leg with something like what Luke Skywalker had after his pops light-sabered his arm off? (is that a cut or a burn? How does that light saber work anyhow?)

And lastly to the front 7, other than Watt. Would you please quit standing around watching that man do work and do something, like play defense? He was getting double teamed and you're going to tell me he still came out as the leader on the stat sheet? Barwin? Reed? Smith? Anyone? We know that ex Cowboy ain't worth a flip (not you Wade), Can we try that Ruud guy we picked up next week? Maybe he can walk and chew gum at the same time.

That's all I got right now.

/rant

*My reaction last night after the game. We HAVE to recover from this, or you can kiss that super bowl talk goodbye. Does one man make a D? A lot of folks would argue that it doesn't, but you take away Ray Lewis from the Ravens, and their drop off is significant. Every D has a couple players you take away, and you will notice a drop off. For us, it's Cushing and Watt. Praying for protection angels over Watt!!
Old 10-15-2012   #2
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 208669 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Lick wounds and regroup!

This thread title does not meet protocol. You're skipping steps 3 and 4!

(the thread content fits nicely into step 2 though)
Old 10-15-2012   #3
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4782 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lick wounds and regroup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
This thread title does not meet protocol. You're skipping steps 3 and 4!

(the thread content fits nicely into step 2 though)
Should I edit and add a couple of, "Oh, no, the sky is falling!!"

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read