Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-12-2012   #1
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Must Win vs GB

We absolutely MUST win this game if we want any chance at going undefeated into our bye week.

Seriously... Lets circle the damn wagons and show the nation we can move on from losing Cush and put a whoopin on them cheese heads. Right now... It doesnt get much more important than this game coming up right now.

GO TEXANS!!!!!!
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #2
SrslySirius
Veteran

Rep Power: 1371 SrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Must Win vs GB

Agreed. If we go 5-1, our season is over.
SrslySirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #3
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I'll be so pissed if we win ugly.

I'd rather lose outright than win ugly.

If we don't look like the Patriots, what's the point?
Old 10-12-2012   #4
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 57418 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 10-12-2012   #5
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

If the Texans lose this on national TV, nothing at all has changed about this team ever in its whole history.
Old 10-12-2012   #6
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413120 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe Houston fans wouldn't have such big let downs after losses if they didn't have such unreasonable expectations going into games. Teams lose regular season games. Get used to it. Only two teams have ever violated that rule.
Old 10-12-2012   #7
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

this isnt a must win but since the colts beat GB this could be intresting if colts keep winning

hell if the colts can beat GB why cant we either way outta conference game if we lose this game o well won mean much its the raven game tht will be the Biggest game of our season
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-12-2012   #8
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33796 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 37, Packers 20

Calm down fellas. We got this!

Old 10-12-2012   #9
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3606 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected

Stop worrying guys, the Texans are gonna take care of this game, no probs! Texans 30-13 GB
LondonTex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #10
corytx8
Veteran

Rep Power: 11234 corytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respectedcorytx8 is a quality contributor and well respected

Some of you guys are missing the point, every week we had a must win thread this season, we've won. So I agree, this is a must win game.
corytx8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #11
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 49199 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected

Of course the reason the Jets was a must win was it was important for conference tiebreakers. If the Texans are going to win the conference tiebreaker, then at least a couple of games against the NFC teams are "must lose".

Screw the tiebreaker, just win!
Old 10-12-2012   #12
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 288222 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Maybe Houston fans wouldn't have such big let downs after losses if they didn't have such unreasonable expectations going into games. Teams lose regular season games. Get used to it. Only two teams have ever violated that rule.
Is it wrong for us fans to want to make us number three?
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #13
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 288222 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonTex View Post
Stop worrying guys, the Texans are gonna take care of this game, no probs! Texans 30-13 GB
I wanna know how you were the only one to get the Steeler/Titan game right in Pick 'Em...
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #14
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55069 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

The Baltimore game is far more important than the GB game. I'm happy if we lose
Sunday nights game but go into our bye-week 6-1.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #15
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 10-12-2012   #16
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 311116 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by corytx8 View Post
Some of you guys are missing the point, every week we had a must win thread this season, we've won. So I agree, this is a must win game.
^^^^
Everyone. Must. Read.

We live in desperate times folks, and we must act accordingly. Everyone must be armed with their nachos and favorite beverage Sunday night. This is a must win game.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #17
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3606 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I wanna know how you were the only one to get the Steeler/Titan game right in Pick 'Em...
Haahahaha .... I let my 20 month old baby make the picks

Seriously tho... I saw how behind on points I was and figured it was a risky way to claw back a point as everyone else was going for the steelers. If this didn't work then plan B - I don't the titans to win things ... That fact coupled with the fact I usually pick wrong when I bet on teams I thought I'd bring them bad luck by betting on them(not that I believe in luck) ... If they win I get points... If they lose I'm happy as I don't want them winning things.... A win-win situation lol

Long story short... Complete guess haha
LondonTex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #18
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 62228 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Monday was a wake up call that we luckly escaped with a win.

Hopefully Kubiak got the message, keep your foot off the brake.
Old 10-12-2012   #19
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

Being a Texans fan of course I want to win every game but If the Texans lose this game it will not be the end of the world with GB an NFC team.
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012   #20
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

lol... this one is in the bag people.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read