Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-11-2012   #1
Mr. WhoDat
Rookie

Default SPT power rankings

http://www.sptalk.net/?p=1160

Texans are number 1 again, they give a ranking of the importance of everybody on their defense. Interesting. I think I would have 1) Watt 2) Cush 3) Joseph 4) Manning.
Mr. WhoDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #2
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SPT power rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. WhoDat View Post

Texans are number 1 again, they give a ranking of the importance of everybody on their defense. Interesting. I think I would have 1) Watt 2) Cush 3) Joseph 4) Manning.
1) Watt
2) Jonathan Joseph
3) Brian Cushing

4) Everyone else

I think Quinn is more important than Manning, honestly. I also think Brooks Reed is probably up there. But I really think most of our other defenders are much more easily replaceable than those 3. Those 3 are critical
Old 10-11-2012   #3
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4783 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

1) SWatt
2) KJax (hehe)
3) Cushing
4) Joseph
5) Manning
6) Smith
7) Reed
8) Quinn
9) Barwin
XX) Cody
XX) James

Edit: Wasn't their "bold" prediction last week the "desperate" Jets would pull an upset. After a while it becomes much less bold and more or less, "They have to lose sometime or another so to look smart we will keep predicting a loss every week until they do"
Old 10-11-2012   #4
SrslySirius
Veteran

Rep Power: 1371 SrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respected

Seems like OP is just here to promote his blog.
SrslySirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #5
Mr. WhoDat
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
1) SWatt
2) KJax (hehe)
3) Cushing
4) Joseph
5) Manning
6) Smith
7) Reed
8) Quinn
9) Barwin
XX) Cody
XX) James

Edit: Wasn't their "bold" prediction last week the "desperate" Jets would pull an upset. After a while it becomes much less bold and more or less, "They have to lose sometime or another so to look smart we will keep predicting a loss every week until they do"
No, it was that Wade Phillips would get another shot at a head coaching gig.... http://www.sptalk.net/?p=1142 ... I didn't actually write it, but I know these guys. they are funny. One of them is a texan fan while the other is a saints fan.
Old 10-11-2012   #6
Mr. WhoDat
Rookie

Plus.... i don't think there is anyone that thought the Jets even at home stood a chance last week against us. The fact that it was somewhat close was sort of a story, even though statistically it wasn't close.
Old 10-11-2012   #7
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I'm sorry... was there football talk on that site??
I never got beyond the little avatars.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read