Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 06-02-2005   #1
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default Just Plain Odd

AG in Blue and Silver
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005   #2
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

man, that really sucks
Old 06-02-2005   #3
YodAa
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to YodAa

Another Odd thing is that it looks like Parcells might have Man boobs!
Old 06-02-2005   #4
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Aaron is one of Bill's alltime favorite players. Keyshawn sure is alot taller than Aaron.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005   #5
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

As an AG fan, if we had to lose him, I'm kinda glad he went to play for the Cowboys. Like it or not, the Dallas game is usually the the NFC-Fox game
we get here in Houston on Sundays, so it will give me a player to follow and pull for .
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005   #6
F-minus67
Hall of Fame

I bet you the combine age of AG, Johnson and the Tuna is over 100.
Old 06-02-2005   #7
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-minus67
Probably.
Sponsored links
Old 06-02-2005   #8
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 71945 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope AG has a great year and the girls still lose every game!

cac:
John 13:34-35 ďA new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you are also to love one another.
cuppacoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005   #9
GoPats
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 GoPats is on the Pro-Bowl ballotGoPats is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by YodAa
Another Odd thing is that it looks like Parcells might have Man boobs!
What are you guys talking about? Parcells' body is a temple.*

(*Of doom.)
Old 06-02-2005   #10
sprtsfanatic
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoPats
What are you guys talking about? Parcells' body is a temple.*

(*Of doom.)

You know I was commenting about that with a friend of mine that just happens to be from dallas...we both hate parcells and I for one am glad we have a coach that stays physically fit and serves as an example to his players. I dont know how to post a link....so if someone out there has a pic of Capers could you please post his pic and the tunas in the same reply so we can all see what a true leader is. Thanks. Oh, look at who I caught... a little tuna!
sprtsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005   #11
YodAa
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to YodAa

lol theres no such thing as a lil tuna according to that pic!
Old 06-02-2005   #12
TMac48
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TMac48

Quote:
...I for one am glad we have a coach that stays physically fit and serves as an example to his players...
Dude, Dom definately has man boobs too.
TMac48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005   #13
gcolby
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMac48
Dude, Dom definately has man boobs too.

And a wedgie.

Geez, he ain't even 75 yet!
gcolby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005   #14
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Gosh you guys act like Bill just suddenly got hefty..he's been that way for years.
Old 06-02-2005   #15
Davis37
All Pro

To me, AG in a Cowgirls jersey is the oddest. I do have to admit that Sharper definitly doesnt look good in a Seahawks jersey...
Old 06-02-2005   #16
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey, is that expression on Capers face
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005   #17
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 30 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprtsfanatic
so if someone out there has a pic of Capers could you please post his pic and the tunas in the same reply so we can all see what a true leader is. Thanks!
Geez, you guy's are nasty, rating other guy's looks, my God, who cares? I dont base what a "true leader" is according to someone's weight. I base someone's leadership by what they accomplish. Compare Dom Caper's SuperBowl wins to Parcell's, compare their winning percentages, how is Dom Caper's a "true leader" and Parcells isn't?

Dallas Cowboys- 5 Time World Champions
HowBoutThemCowboys! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005   #18
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 101015 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-minus67
I'm completely suprised that some bored soul hasn't researched this and provided us with a total by now.
I'm not going to do it. If I ever get that bored, I may just start watching the Astros again...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005   #19
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

This is all a sign of the Texans' maturation process as we see our
first Draft pass away, except our first Draft was an X Draft. It's like one generation of a family passing on as it is replaced by the next generation.
Is that profound enough for you on a Friday morning, or what ?
If you think think this is odd, you need to realize at some point in time the same will happen to DC, AJ, D-Rob, etc. as they also age into their 30s.
But not to worry, because before we lose those first stars of our college drafts, were gonna have a lot of fun along the way.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005   #20
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy
This is all a sign of the Texans' maturation process as we see our
first Draft pass away, except our first Draft was an X Draft. It's like one generation of a family passing on as it is replaced by the next generation.
Is that profound enough for you on a Friday morning, or what ?
If you think think this is odd, you need to realize at some point in time the same will happen to DC, AJ, D-Rob, etc. as they also age into their 30s.
But not to worry, because before we lose those first stars of our college drafts, were gonna have a lot of fun along the way.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read