Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-26-2012   #1
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 41089 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Andre Brown or Mikel Lesure?

Who would you take and why?
Old 09-26-2012   #2
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Brown or Mikel Lesure?

It really depends on if Bradshaw is back healthy. If he's out, I would go with Brown, but if he's back, go with Mikel. The fact that Leshore had the lionshare of the carries while the other RBs on his team were healthy, gives me a lot of confidence going forward that he will get the ball a lot. I like both of these guys, and have them in a few leagues, so it's a tossup to me. I like Brown's matchup against the Eagles more than Leshore against the Vikings.
Old 09-26-2012   #3
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 41089 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
It really depends on if Bradshaw is back healthy. If he's out, I would go with Brown, but if he's back, go with Mikel. The fact that Leshore had the lionshare of the carries while the other RBs on his team were healthy, gives me a lot of confidence going forward that he will get the ball a lot. I like both of these guys, and have them in a few leagues, so it's a tossup to me. I like Brown's matchup against the Eagles more than Leshore against the Vikings.
What about long term? I can only have 2 bench spots so I can only have one of them
Old 09-26-2012   #4
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 176794 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Leshoure over Brown because Lions other RBs are more questionable to return than the Giants guys.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012   #5
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
What about long term? I can only have 2 bench spots so I can only have one of them
Oh, I thought you meant for this week. Longterm, Leshoure for sure. Bradshaw will eventually be back and may takeover as the #1 RB. I don't see anyone on the Lions taking over for him, unless he is hurt.
Old 09-26-2012   #6
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 147467 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw on the crawl on ESPN today that Bradshaw is expected back this week.

So.

I'd go Leshoure.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012   #7
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 879 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

Leshoure for sure. Watching the last game smith didn't get a single touch in that backfield with him back. It appears there's no need to worry with him
Old 09-26-2012   #8
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 112052 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Leshoure...he's way more talented than the other backs currently in Motown. The Lions spent a 2nd round pick on him. When Jahvid Best comes back (he's currently on the physically unable to perform list) it will be those two guys toting the rock. Best may never be the same since he has that concussion syndrome. It it were my team it would be Leshoure.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read