Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2012   #1
genepena
Rookie

Default Need Tickets to Texans VS Packers

I have been buying the same seats for 7 years in section 138 and friend got greedy and demanded them back after this season started he owns the PSL. I had them in hand and Texans said he could cancel them in the account manger!! Such BS! Anyway me and wife are die hard fans and traveled to Baltimore last year. Please let me know if you have some at a decent cost. Send me PM. Go Texans!!!!!
genepena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012   #2
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6816 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Need Tickets to Texans VS Packers

I put mine on stubhub ... 545 row D seats 8 & 9. I'm looking to net $500 for the pair. If you want them at that price, I'll take them down off of stubhub and sell them to you.
robroy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012   #3
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46287 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by genepena View Post
I have been buying the same seats for 7 years in section 138 and friend got greedy and demanded them back after this season started he owns the PSL. I had them in hand and Texans said he could cancel them in the account manger!! Such BS! Anyway me and wife are die hard fans and traveled to Baltimore last year. Please let me know if you have some at a decent cost. Send me PM. Go Texans!!!!!
If you've already paid for them and he cancels your tickets and sells them to someone else, that is theft and/or fraud plain and simple. I'd tell him you'll call the police if he does that and have him charged.

If you haven't paid yet, then it sounds like your are stuck.

Sounds like your "friend" is a **** regardless.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012   #4
StephenMusel
Rookie

Rep Power: 26 StephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performer

If you can pick up in se Houston, I have 2 in section 139 (corner) row k (11 rows up ) aisle seats that I'm selling for $600. A little below market. 832-922-1173

Stephen
StephenMusel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012   #5
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by genepena View Post
You should have bought your own PSLs and then you wouldn't have a problem. I wouldn't call the guy greedy and he has every right to nix the deal that you have had for 7 years. He let you pay when the going was tough and now the good times are here and he aims to cash in. It's going to be extremely hard to afford the PSLs now ...especially if this team goes to AFC championship or superbowl.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read