Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-06-2012   #21
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3474 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone excited about Forsett as our #2 this week?

I think this is as good a time as any to get a look at him. It's a non-division game against a weakened opponent and it's not like he will be starting. After the QB and RB injury issues last year I am happy with the team depth but I would like Forsett to get some real, non garbage time reps.

Save Tate (and Foster, as much as possible) for another day.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012   #22
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

I feel like Arian is getting too many reps per game. I would be happy with Forsett playing in every game with Tate. I still think Foster > Tate > Forsett, but that doesn't mean Foster needs to have 10-15 more reps than Tate.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012   #23
Rudyball
Rookie

610 just reported Tate probably will not play tonight
Rudyball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012   #24
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 71966 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Here we go

Quote:
Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefter

Texans RB Ben Tate, a limited participant in last week’s practices due to a toe injury, is unlikely to play tonight vs. Jets.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read