Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2012   #41
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 41089 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jersey Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Just shot you a message - they e-mailed us and are out of stock on this. Message me back
For future reference, the majority of jerseys say "Stock:9999 Units in stock."

This one says "Stock:9997 Units in Stock"

9997 must mean "0"
Old 10-09-2012   #42
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Jersey Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
For future reference, the majority of jerseys say "Stock:9999 Units in stock."

This one says "Stock:9997 Units in Stock"

9997 must mean "0"
Makes perfect sense! lol
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012   #43
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

For those who ordered jerseys, tracking # 8071999515 via http://www.dhl.com/
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-10-2012   #44
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 41206 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
For those who ordered jerseys, tracking # 8071999515 via http://www.dhl.com/
US Customs has taken note
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012   #45
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 41089 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
Why do you say that?
Old 10-13-2012   #46
macho grande
Veteran

Section: thin air up here
Rep Power: 347 macho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respected

Departed facility in Cincinnati this morning.

macho grande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012   #47
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

I think they're getting delivered today.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Sponsored links
Old 10-15-2012   #48
macho grande
Veteran

Rep Power: 347 macho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 10-15-2012   #49
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

LOL, from one of the guys who ordered:

"... J.J. What? Damned Chinese!!"

(it's a joke, they haven't been delivered yet)
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-15-2012   #50
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
I hope that you prove to be right. I don't think I've ever seen so much commotion in order to save a few dollars.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012   #51
gtexan02
Working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
I hope that you prove to be right. I don't think I've ever seen so much commotion in order to save a few dollars.
So much commotion?

Have you ever been to a Jack in the Box when they give away 2 free tacos (normally $.99)?
Old 10-15-2012   #52
macho grande
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
So much commotion?

Have you ever been to a Jack in the Box when they give away 2 free tacos (normally $.99)?
Or a Popeye's on Tuesday?

Why's he hating anyway?
Old 10-15-2012   #53
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macho grande View Post
Or a Popeye's on Tuesday?

Why's he hating anyway?
Saving about $100 per jersey.

I saw DHL at my neighbor's house, so they're here! He'll check the order and I'll arrange getting them to y'all.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-15-2012   #54
macho grande
Veteran

Well how do they look?
Old 10-15-2012   #55
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

So my neighbor is over at someone else's house and he posted a pic of them in the jerseys. I said thanks for dropping mine by.....!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-15-2012   #56
macho grande
Veteran

Quote:
So my neighbor is over at someone else's house and he posted a pic of them in the jerseys. I said thanks for dropping mine by.....!
I understand .......

Old 10-15-2012   #57
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macho grande View Post
I understand .......
MSR, lol.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-16-2012   #58
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 78404 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Maybe a grand isn't much to you, but...
Old 10-16-2012   #59
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3605 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected

I emailed yesterday to ask them if they deliver to the UK, and they do. I may order one if they look decent
Old 10-16-2012   #60
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonTex View Post
I emailed yesterday to ask them if they deliver to the UK, and they do. I may order one if they look decent
Not sure how crazy shipping is, free shipping if you order 10 or more.

That's why everyone does group orders.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read