Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2012   #21
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Jersey Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
Yankee or anyone else in this thread.....can you post pics of the jerseys when you get them? And also your overall take on the quality of the knockoffs....

And Yankee, will you be doing this again?

Thanks!
There are minor flaws here and there and they some times look slightly different but I have some of these and am very very happy for the price. I do not plan on a another order. My tailgate wanted 6 so I needed 4 more - 10 is free shipping and urban legend is over 10 increases the chance customs might grab them/
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012   #22
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jersey Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
There are minor flaws here and there and they some times look slightly different but I have some of these and am very very happy for the price. I do not plan on a another order. My tailgate wanted 6 so I needed 4 more - 10 is free shipping and urban legend is over 10 increases the chance customs might grab them/
If someone backs out, I want to get this is 3XL

I will Paypal you however much you need for the item and shipping it to me.

http://www.jerseysshopsvip.com/nfl-h...nfo-10235.html
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012   #23
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by macho grande View Post
Mine of course the 3x.
LOL, nice. Please verify the order is right and your back up order is right.

Geoff, could you verify your order and your backup are correct?

Pissknocker also, post #13.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-04-2012   #24
macho grande
Veteran

Section: thin air up here
Rep Power: 347 macho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
LOL, nice. Please verify the order is right and your back up order is right.

Geoff, could you verify your order and your backup are correct?

Pissknocker also, post #13.
Order is correct. Thanks again.
macho grande is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012   #25
pissknocker
Veteran

Rep Power: 968 pissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes my order is correct i am sending payment now. Thanks alot for letting me in on this!
pissknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012   #26
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 31401 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
FULL Please gift $30 to rdoveswebsite@hotmail.com via paypal. If I do not have your order info or your money by 8 PM CST I will go to alternate(s). Alternate(s) don't need to pay me unless I contact you to let you know someone backed out.

Please verify your order below.

GTexan02 x 1
http://www.jerseysshopsvip.com/Nike-...nfo-35786.html
SMALL

Beer x 1
no link yet

Pissknocker x 1
http://www.jerseysshopsvip.com/Nike-...nfo-38378.html
MEDIUM

Macho Grande x 1
http://www.jerseysshopsvip.com/Nike-...nfo-36124.html
3X

Alternates:
GTexans02 + 1
http://www.jerseysshopsvip.com/Nike-...nfo-38079.html
XL

Macho Grande + 1
http://www.jerseysshopsvip.com/Nike-...nfo-36136.html
MEDIUM
Here is what I would like:

http://www.jerseysshopsvip.com/Nike-...nfo-36127.html

Size XL

Thank you! I will send paypal shortly. Just let me know how to get it from you when you figure everything out.

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012   #27
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerTastesLikeVictory View Post
Here is what I would like:

http://www.jerseysshopsvip.com/Nike-...nfo-36127.html

Size XL

Thank you! I will send paypal shortly. Just let me know how to get it from you when you figure everything out.
Please verify post 13 has your order right.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Sponsored links
Old 10-04-2012   #28
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 31401 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected

Yankee - Everything should be all set via paypal. If there is an issue just let me know.

*Sig by False Start*
-David Daye
Old 10-04-2012   #29
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

So this is where I stop responding and am never heard from again?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-04-2012   #30
pissknocker
Veteran

Rep Power: 968 pissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respected

money sent thx again
Old 10-04-2012   #31
pissknocker
Veteran

Quote:
haha. we will find you in section 117!!
Old 10-04-2012   #32
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Quote:
I would have requested more than $30 x 4 if this is your swan song.

*Sig by False Start*
-David Daye
Old 10-04-2012   #33
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Everyone has paid. Will post tracking info when order is placed.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-04-2012   #34
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 58645 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Mines right! Thanks
Old 10-04-2012   #35
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
all atitched nice Texans jerseys ,$47.32 for one ,$73.84 for two ,$100.36 for three including shipping ,$265.2 for ten free shipping ,we accept paypal/visa/western union.usually it takes 1 or 4 workdays to process ur order,7 or 12 workdays to arrive .email me for the website at
They tagged Arian and J.J. on FB to spam people, tons of people are liking it, so I put "50% markup? Yikes!"

lol
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-04-2012   #36
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Quote:
Please verify post 13 has your order right.
It is correct.

*Sig by False Start*
-David Daye
Old 10-06-2012   #37
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Order placed last night. We should have a tracking number to share soon.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-07-2012   #38
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Will you ship if I pay shipping? If you will ship it to me, here is what I want:

1. http://www.jerseysshopsvip.com/Nike-...nfo-35786.html
In small

Its a women's battle red Watt Jersey in small

Depending on when the jersey arrives, I could possibly pick it up from you in Houston. I'll be coming in for the holidays. I can pay you however you want/is easiest
Just shot you a message - they e-mailed us and are out of stock on this. Message me back
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-08-2012   #39
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Ok, order has been finalized and processed. Should have a tracking # in 24-48 hours.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-08-2012   #40
macho grande
Veteran

Section: thin air up here
Rep Power: 347 macho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respected

Cool thanks. Now how am I going to get it :what:
macho grande is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read