Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2012   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Jersey Order

We have 4 spots we need to fill.

I must get cash this week.

$30 each.

Order at your own risk.

http://www.jerseysshopsvip.com/

If interested let me know how you'll get me the $ and post the link and size of the jersey you want.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012   #2
DoCRoN
Veteran

Section: 608!!
Rep Power: 1329 DoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jersey Order

Hey Yankee have you ordered from them before? I'm asking to get opinion on sizing. I just may be interested in throwing $30 at this..
Old 10-03-2012   #3
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Will you ship if I pay shipping? If you will ship it to me, here is what I want:

1. http://www.jerseysshopsvip.com/Nike-...nfo-35786.html
In small

Its a women's battle red Watt Jersey in small

Depending on when the jersey arrives, I could possibly pick it up from you in Houston. I'll be coming in for the holidays. I can pay you however you want/is easiest

Last edited by gtexan02; 10-04-2012 at 12:23 AM.
gtexan02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012   #4
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: Jersey Order

I'll ship if buyer pays shipping.

I can also do Paypal if you add the 3% or whatever their cut is.

We have ordered before - but again, order at your own risk. If they send the wrong size (maybe 1 out of 20 this happens) or if customs grabs them (never happened) no refunds.

We're getting the 'elite' jerseys and have this:

Numeric Size 40 44 48 52 56 60

Size M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL

Chest (Nike) 44 47 1/4 51 55 59 63

Chest (Reebok) 48 50 52 54 58 62

Back Length (Nike) 31 31 5/8 32 1/2 33 1/4 34 35

Back Length (Reebok) 33 34 35 36 37 38

Sorry, the chart won't actually paste.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-04-2012   #5
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 40940 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected

I think I want in on this. I just need to figure out tonight if I am fat (XL), or double fat (2XL) on the new Nike jerseys.

I"ll most likely paypal the money, unless you live within a decent distance of the galleria area in which cash I can bring cash to you.

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012   #6
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerTastesLikeVictory View Post
I think I want in on this. I just need to figure out tonight if I am fat (XL), or double fat (2XL) on the new Nike jerseys.

I"ll most likely paypal the money, unless you live within a decent distance of the galleria area in which cash I can bring cash to you.
I work on St. James Place and San Felipe and Live near Ella and the North Loop.

Here's the NFL sizing chart, we're assuming it is the same.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Last edited by Yankee_In_TX; 10-04-2012 at 10:59 AM.
Old 10-04-2012   #7
pissknocker
Veteran

Rep Power: 969 pissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respected

Here is what I want I can get take the cash to you wherever you wanna meet

http://www.jerseysshopsvip.com/Nike-...nfo-38378.html

Medium
pissknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-04-2012   #8
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

All right - so far I have pissknocker and GTexan. 2 down, 2 order spots left.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-04-2012   #9
macho grande
Veteran

Section: thin air up here
Rep Power: 2875 macho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in. I can either PayPal or bring you the cash on Saturday. For the mrs..........

http://www.jerseysshopsvip.com/Nike-...nfo-36136.html

Medium

And for me...............

http://www.jerseysshopsvip.com/Nike-...nfo-36124.html

3x
macho grande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012   #10
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
All right - so far I have pissknocker and GTexan. 2 down, 2 order spots left.
Do you think its risky to order a 2nd jersey? How many are you ordering? Any guess on the odds they will arrive?

Heres the 2nd one I want:

http://www.jerseysshopsvip.com/Nike-...nfo-38079.html

Size - XL

Any idea what limited means?

Also with paypal, can't I just give you a "gift" so it doesn't charge the 3%?

Also, I think I'm going to have someone in my family pick it up from you Yankee if thats ok
Old 10-04-2012   #11
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 159792 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Love to do it, but can't this week.
Old 10-04-2012   #12
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Do you think its risky to order a 2nd jersey? How many are you ordering? Any guess on the odds they will arrive?

Heres the 2nd one I want:

Size - XL

Any idea what limited means?

Also with paypal, can't I just give you a "gift" so it doesn't charge the 3%?

Also, I think I'm going to have someone in my family pick it up from you Yankee if thats ok
Limited is a style - when you view the jerseys in the store you can see the different styles. We are ordering the 'elite' for overselves, just taste preference.

The risk? I would say aother $30. If it makes you feel any better, I'm ordering 2. I want to give the other guys a few hours to figure this out.

Gifting is fine if that works.

I can give them to anyone you want.

If gifting works I prefer everyone 'gifts' me the money to save me some having to meet someone this week. I have trial tomorrow and my group wants to put this order in tomorrow or Sat.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-04-2012   #13
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

FULL Please gift $30 to rdoveswebsite@hotmail.com via paypal. If I do not have your order info or your money by 8 PM CST I will go to alternate(s). Alternate(s) don't need to pay me unless I contact you to let you know someone backed out.

Please verify your order below.

GTexan02 x 1
http://www.jerseysshopsvip.com/Nike-...nfo-35786.html
SMALL

Beer x 1
http://www.jerseysshopsvip.com/Nike-...nfo-36127.html
XL

Pissknocker x 1
http://www.jerseysshopsvip.com/Nike-...nfo-38378.html
MEDIUM

Macho Grande x 1
3X

Alternates:
GTexans02 + 1
XL

Macho Grande + 1
MEDIUM
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Last edited by Yankee_In_TX; 10-04-2012 at 02:40 PM.
Old 10-04-2012   #14
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macho grande View Post
I'm in. I can either PayPal or bring you the cash on Saturday.

Medium

3x
Only have room for one unless folks back out - if you still want one, which one?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-04-2012   #15
macho grande
Veteran

Rep Power: 2875 macho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Only have room for one unless folks back out - if you still want one, which one?
Mine of course the 3x.
Old 10-04-2012   #16
gtexan02
Working?

Ok you've got money! Let me know if there is room for my #2 jersey
Old 10-04-2012   #17
macho grande
Veteran

Payment sent.
Old 10-04-2012   #18
macho grande
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Ok you've got money! Let me know if there is room for my #2 jersey
Same here!
Old 10-04-2012   #19
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1365 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Yankee or anyone else in this thread.....can you post pics of the jerseys when you get them? And also your overall take on the quality of the knockoffs....

And Yankee, will you be doing this again?

Thanks!

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012   #20
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 40940 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected

I will get this done tonight. Busy day at work. Thanks

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read