Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-30-2012   #1
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 122341 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Go TEXANS !!!!!!

We can all be down about todays, last weekend and 2 weekends before thats game, but what the hell is the point. We are in the play-offs for the 2nd srtaight year. Yeah it isnt how we wanted it to be and we didnt want to back in on a 2 game losing streak but it is what it is.

I will be here cheering for you loud and proud next weekend, and will expect a win as i do every sunday. Win or lose i cant stop loving this team.

Lets all get ready for next weekend you may be down now, but when game time approaches the excitment will begin to creep up !!!!

GO TEXANS !!!!!!!
Old 12-30-2012   #2
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 8443 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Go TEXANS !!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
We can all be down about todays, last weekend and 2 weekends before thats game, but what the hell is the point. We are in the play-offs for the 2nd srtaight year. Yeah it isnt how we wanted it to be and we didnt want to back in on a 2 game losing streak but it is what it is.

I will be here cheering for you loud and proud next weekend, and will expect a win as i do every sunday. Win or lose i cant stop loving this team.

Lets all get ready for next weekend you may be down now, but when game time approaches the excitment will begin to creep up !!!!

GO TEXANS !!!!!!!
I appreciate the enthusiasm. We're not the 2-14 team we used to be. This team shows that they have the ability to win. They've got to get it together. This is a franchise that hasn't been in the habit of winning and they haven't gotten that winning edge that perennial powerhouses have. We need to start developing that swagger. It is the difference between NE and us at this point. We have the talent, we need the swagger
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #3
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 21910 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #4
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

Go Texans! Let everybody count you out and then show them why they shouldn't. Show them the team that looked like the best team in the league earlier this year.

Schaub show them you don't suck. O-line show you can block. Defense show you can get stops and not get penalties. Andre and Watt just be yourselves.

Let's go!
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #5
tedr
Veteran

Rep Power: 7186 tedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respected

I really appreciate the enthusiasm, and next weekend I'm sure I'll be whooping and hollering like crazy, but right now it's tough...like "how many times can they rip your heart out?" tough
tedr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #6
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 122341 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedr View Post
Ellis,

I really appreciate the enthusiasm, and next weekend I'm sure I'll be whooping and hollering like crazy, but right now it's tough...like "how many times can they rip your heart out?" tough
yeah its tough no doubt, but the players need a short memory and it is now a whole new season, we dont get a first round bye now but we still get to play at home and get a possible win in front of the home team. Just have to have a little faith regardless of how hard the texans make it for people to have faith.
Old 12-30-2012   #7
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 348793 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Yep, playoffs time.

Bengals will be a good test.

Hopefully we get our mojo back. Or find it. Or just kick some butt.

Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-30-2012   #8
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74306 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Go, Texans! Go to Foxboro and Denver instead of staying in Houston...

I do appreciate the enthusiasm, though.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #9
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 265163 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

This is the week that the Texans prove that little debacle against the Packers was a fluke. And the Pats. And the Vikings. And that whole Chad Henne thing. And letting Vick Ballard run all over them. And 3rd and 23. And Schaub's underthrows. And the low yards per carry all season. The Bengals are in trouble!

GO TEXANS!
Old 12-30-2012   #10
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Go, Texans! Go to Foxboro and Denver instead of staying in Houston...

I do appreciate the enthusiasm, though.
Look at it this way how much sweeter would it be if we went into Foxboro and Denver and won? Everybody would stfu then and have to give us respect.
Old 12-30-2012   #11
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 71984 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Dude, if you have been watching this team, you know better realistically. I hear ya, and I will watch next week and try to be excited but c'mon man....too early for this.....still need to shovel dirt on this swirling turd of a game and end of season......

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #12
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
This is the week that the Texans prove that little debacle against the Packers was a fluke. And the Pats. And the Vikings. And that whole Chad Henne thing. And letting Vick Ballard run all over them. And 3rd and 23. And Schaub's underthrows. And the low yards per carry all season. The Bengals are in trouble!

GO TEXANS!
haha sarcastic enthusiasm but i feel ya. Hasnt been pretty but you never know, this all could be setting the texans up for one of the most epic play-off runs by a team to the superbowl in NFL history.
Old 12-30-2012   #13
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24657 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

Yep.

I have lot of faith that they can win the next game at home. One game at a time now.

Last year, about half doubted us even getting past Cincy because of our injuries. Last year...Watt stepped up, Foster stepped up big time, and everyone stepped up. Everyone needs to step up again. Prove the doubters wrong.

Texans. Give us a reason to forget about the past few weeks. Please.
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #14
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Dude, if you have been watching this team, you know better realistically. I hear ya, and I will watch next week and try to be excited but c'mon man....too early for this.....still need to shovel dirt on this swirling turd of a game and end of season......
you mean the start of the new season

So much negative going on man, just trying to keep a slight slimmer of hope going is all
Old 12-30-2012   #15
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Quote:
you mean the start of the new season

So much negative going on man, just trying to keep a slight slimmer of hope going is all
I know i appreciate it. I rather have hope until the end then just keep thinking it's over.
Old 12-30-2012   #16
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 265163 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
haha sarcastic enthusiasm but i feel ya. Hasnt been pretty but you never know, this all could be setting the texans up for one of the most epic play-off runs by a team to the superbowl in NFL history.
Actually, the GO TEXANS enthusiasm is sincere. But there's a difference between enthusiasm and optimism. There's a difference between hope and faith. I am enthusiastically hopeful. I am not into blind faith and optimism though.
Old 12-30-2012   #17
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

GO TEXANS!
awesome, i wish I could be as optimistic as you.......oh wait, I see what you did there.

Matt Schaub is soooo pathetic, I just can't be overly optimistic.....
Old 12-30-2012   #18
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24657 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Actually, the GO TEXANS enthusiasm is sincere. But there's a difference between enthusiasm and optimism. There's a difference between hope and faith. I am enthusiastically hopeful. I am not into blind faith and optimism though.
I don't think it is that blind.

They still have the 3rd best record in the AFC even with how bad they have played.

If they once again play up to their record then we won't have much of a problem with the Bengals.
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #19
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92649 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Um . . . sorry, but no.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #20
nut
All Pro

Rep Power: 166 nut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respected

So what if we crapped the bed. Let's beat the hell outa the Bungles.
nut is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read