Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-04-2012   #21
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quinton Demps to miss Games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post

J-Jo does not play ST and neither does Manning outside of returns and with Tricycle on the roster .... he wont.

Rob,

According to Football Outsiders both of them have seen time on ST.

JJo was in for 3 snaps and Manning 13.

BTW, Kareem Jackson currently leads all DBs in snap counts on defense.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012   #22
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131093 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Rob,

I would guess that this would be more for PR rather than KR.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012   #23
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Rob,

A lot of the starters play some special teams...GQ, A. Smith...I've seen them in on some special teams too...

Also, If I'm not mistaken in that last game against the Titans Kareem played the whole game and Joseph was pulled out and McCain took his spot... Icould be wrong..going off memory...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012   #24
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
A lot of the starters play some special teams...GQ, A. Smith...I've seen them in on some special teams too...

Also, If I'm not mistaken in that last game against the Titans Kareem played the whole game and Joseph was pulled out and McCain took his spot... Icould be wrong..going off memory...
Against the Titans, there were 62 defensive snaps.
Manning played all of them.
Quin had 55 snaps.
JJo had 56 and Jackson had 59.

McCain (40) and Ball (14) took a few of those at CBs and played the slot on other snaps.

The earliest I've seen those two at outside CB was actually in game one against the Dolphins when JJo rested for 8 plays while Kareem played all 62 snaps.
Old 10-04-2012   #25
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I would guess that this would be more for PR rather than KR.
Sorry Doc, I don't have the break down.
But I believe that some guys do have more specific duties like you just mention.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read