Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2012   #221
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79339 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/30. **Official GameDay Thread**

JJ Watt!
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #222
The Third Man
All Pro

Rep Power: 11126 The Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/30. **Official GameDay Thread**

Well, I am not crazy about the play calling today.
The Third Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #223
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 7477 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

JJ watt beast mode
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #224
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79339 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Totally a late hit.
Old 09-30-2012   #225
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2159 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, that was a late hit.
Old 09-30-2012   #226
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

And the award for best actor goes to.......Flavor Fav's nephew, Chris Johnson!
Old 09-30-2012   #227
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6845 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

What happened to the days when we always found a way to get Andre involved?
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-30-2012   #228
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9350 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Now we're letting the Titans back into the game.
They always slow down and let the other team catch up. The only difference now is we have a defense and get away with it when they play weak teams.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #229
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Frank Bush has his mean face on, over on the Titans sideline.

We're in trouble now.
Old 09-30-2012   #230
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30074 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

I have no words about JJ Watt. Wow.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #231
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

I have no confidence in Trindon. I find myself just telling him to get the hell down each time he has the ball.
Old 09-30-2012   #232
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30074 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
And the award for best actor goes to.......Flavor Fav's nephew, Chris Johnson!
Lmao!!!!!!!!
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #233
TheEastwood
Veteran

Rep Power: 935 TheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Demps hurt Johnson with that late hit. And it WAS a late hit. Lucky he didn't get flagged imo. That was a stupid hit and could have cost us the stop
TheEastwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #234
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10263 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

jj ia such an impact player, and the fact that hes doing it as a 3-4 DE... watt is everything we wished mario would be and then some...
Old 09-30-2012   #235
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't understand why we have totally went away from AJ after the first series either.
Old 09-30-2012   #236
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96229 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Am stunned this game is still close.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #237
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
I have no confidence in Trindon. I find myself just telling him to get the hell down each time he has the ball.
I am not worried about him like I was with Jones.

He looks to do too much but doesn't seem insecure with it.
Old 09-30-2012   #238
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Not worried about Holliday. Seems like our opponents have been pretty good on special teams against us though. I haven't seen any holes he's missed.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #239
GP 
Go Texans!

Mario knew the game was up last year when he saw JJ Watt straight up OWNING out there as a rookie on the d-line.
Old 09-30-2012   #240
TheEastwood
Veteran

Rep Power: 935 TheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Frank Bush has his mean face on, over on the Titans sideline.

We're in trouble now.

LOL i forgot he's their LB coach now.
TheEastwood is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read