Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-26-2012   #21
417Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 1022 417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just saw the Decker slide on PTL Again.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
That's not what I said and if you fail to understand what I said there is no point in discussing it
I understood you...........I was being sarcastic........lol
417Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012   #22
417Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 1022 417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected417Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Waited up on Sunday night for Texan highlights and all I got were Peyton Manning Lowlights.
Agree. It is what is wrong with Denver then why is Texans so good..
417Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012   #23
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
That may be. You clearly miss his sense of humor and role. Don't worry you don't have to "get" everyone
I've read his book, so I do indeed understand him.

Like others around him, his act grows thin very quickly. So predictable, he's practically a walking cliche...to the point of maybe even playing it up a bit.

Golic and Tom Jackson are the guys I like the most, and Shannon Sharpe. Straight talking former football players who don't play a fool.
Old 09-26-2012   #24
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200326 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Next time, dont hold back, just say what you really mean.
This is the first GP post you've read?

Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012   #25
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I've read his book, so I do indeed understand him.

Like others around him, his act grows thin very quickly. So predictable, he's practically a walking cliche...to the point of maybe even playing it up a bit.

Golic and Tom Jackson are the guys I like the most, and Shannon Sharpe. Straight talking former football players who don't play a fool.

His act grows thin very quick yet how long has their show been running? I get it isnt your thing however plenty of people must "get" what you dont.
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read