Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-27-2012   #61
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109428 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 4 VS Titans. Lets Predict :)

There is absolutely no reason this Titan fan sees a Titans win. I can barely see a competitive game. Your team is head and shoulders across the board.

Texans 35
Titans 9

I will be shocked if the Titans get a TD so am sticking to FGs only

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012   #62
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
I hope we beat them down like James Brown, something like I dont say...41-7.
Didn't we already do that?

Of course, that was in Tennessee. Tennessee was also the last team to beat the Texans @ Reliant, so we'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
The win vs. Denver was a quality win.
Truly, we don't know that. Denver may end up 7-9 this season, although you look at them now, it would be hard to believe. But the same thing happened to the 3-0 Bills from last season.
Old 09-27-2012   #63
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

27-0 Texans.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012   #64
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 38-9

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012   #65
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 131050 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Found this on titanstailgate BBS. I had to share.

Old 09-28-2012   #66
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Someone needs to go troll the Tits board with that image.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012   #67
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 318355 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Someone needs to go troll the Tits board with that image.
LOL, I found that on a Titans board. But not the gotitans board which is what most folks here are up in arms about.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012   #68
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Some of y'all have pretty lofty predictions.

I'm thinking of one of WoolyB's rules: "Be wary of a double digit, division, dog!"
Old 09-28-2012   #69
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 318355 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Some of y'all have pretty lofty predictions.

I'm thinking of one of WoolyB's rules: "Be wary of a double digit, division, dog!"
You know whats funny? Who were the only two wins for the Dolts last year? The Titans and Texans. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012   #70
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 10634 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Week 4 VS Titans. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan-American View Post
Texans 24
Titans 17

I hope we blow them out in the first half and are playing backups in the 4th...just have a feeling they will play us tough.
Yeah, I think the game will be closer than we want. Probably 24-20 for the Texans. We need this game, though.
Old 09-30-2012   #71
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 354624 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

It's a divisional game. It's probably going to be tough although I hope we completely blow them out.

As long as we win and get through it healthy, I'll be happy.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #72
bshep86
Rookie

Section: M&T Bank Stadium
Rep Power: 1053 bshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respected

Pretty sure the boys will get more points than Johnson will get yards.

It is a divisional game, so I expect a close(ish) game.

17-7 Texans win.
Old 09-30-2012   #73
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think we'll get a good lead by half time and Kubiak will go into his conservative mode, running the ball almost exclusively in the second half. I'd like to see us put up a blow out but Kubiak just doesn't have it in him.

Titans - 13
Texans - 27
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #74
Houston_Fanatic
Veteran

Rep Power: 1008 Houston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I'd like to see us put up a blow out but Kubiak just doesn't have it in him.
Kubes would rather protect his QB than have a blowout. I can't argue with that.
Houston_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #75
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 416490 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I'd like to see us put up a blow out but Kubiak just doesn't have it in him.

Titans - 13
Texans - 27
Yeah I am sure Kubiak was screaming and yelling at the team to slow it down when they beat the Titans 41-7 last season.
Old 09-30-2012   #76
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 8443 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Locker's actually pretty shifty and has more rushing yards than the rest of his team. Contain is gonna be a big deal. 3rd and long can be converted with Locker scrambling.

Still I think we win this one by 10
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #77
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 131050 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston_Fanatic View Post
Kubes would rather protect his QB than have a blowout. I can't argue with that.
didnt we beat them 41-7 last season in tennessee ?
Old 09-30-2012   #78
Ranger Tom
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30675 Ranger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, a lot of people in this thread were really close.
Ranger Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #79
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Texans score between 30 and 40 points, again, based on what I am seeing from people's predictions here.

I agree with that. This offense against the Titans defense is easily good for 4 or 5 TDs.
Two TDs were by our defense, so I didn't get my prediction completely correct.

But I did feel confident we'd pull off between 30 and 40 points. I never saw this game as being a low-scoring game for us.
Old 10-01-2012   #80
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109428 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
There is absolutely no reason this Titan fan sees a Titans win. I can barely see a competitive game. Your team is head and shoulders across the board.

Texans 35
Titans 9

I will be shocked if the Titans get a TD so am sticking to FGs only
I just missed...stupid garbage TDs.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read