Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 4 VS Titans. Lets Predict :)

EllisUnit

Vote RED!!!
i am gonna say the biggest blow out of the season comes sunday against the titans. I hope their "fan" LOL base is enjoying this weeks victory because it will be more (crying and fire) talk for them after next sunday.

Texans 45

Titans 10

With Foster going over 200 yards and 2 TDs on the ground. Also think Holliday will get his first career ST TD.

Schaub and the Wrs i imagine will have an ok day with Schaub throwing 1 TD. AJ getting over 100 yards receiving for 2nd time in 4 games.

I also see the Defense putting some points on the board as we will put locker under pressure and force him into some bad throws. Just my prediction.

I think we'll take care of business.

Kubiak will put things back in cruise control, our defense will shut them down and we'll ground and pound.

Texans 24 - Titans 9

No run game vs our D-line, OLB and secondary, dont look good for the titans TBH. Locker is no manning.

I wouldn't underestimate them, Titans are very much a threat, plus a divisional game. We should roll to 4-0 but I wouldn't be surprised if they play us close.

We should be able to run on them with no problem. They haven't stopped anyone in the run game yet including the Chargers who were missing their starting running back. My biggest concern this game is the mobility of Locker. We'll have to be disciplined when pass rushing this week.

Texans lose 7-33 as the wheels fall off the bandwagon and we all get some breathing room, titans score on numerous special teams and defensive touchdowns

Texans lose 7-33 as the wheels fall off the bandwagon and we all get some breathing room, titans score on numerous special teams and defensive touchdowns

:foottap: hmmmm dont know where you got this crappy prediction or how you came up with this wild conclusion.

Titans defense is 30th in passing yards allowed 312.7 per game and 29th in rushing yards a game 150.3 per game hell they allowed over 584 total yards to the lions.

They lost 34-13 to the Patriots

they lost 34-10 to the Chargers

Johnson showed us yesterday he still has it, foster looks to be getting back to form and the defense had Manning in check most of the day. No way do the Titans stand a chance. Yes any given sunday but not next sunday.

Damn we are 3-0 and people still expect the worst.

I won't predict this game until I've spent most of the week thinking about it, but I have a prediction for our road game against them:

Matt Schaub "sneaks" in for a 40 yd. TD up the middle to win it in a close one and starts screaming, "Yeah, this is my house!!!" in Tennessee. :spin:

Texans 31

Titans 17

2 passing TDs, 2 rushing TDs, and a FG for us.

Titans will score a late TD, otherwise they only get 10 points for most of the game...never getting close to us. We're just too damn good for this Titans team.

And I think Vance Joseph and Wade Phillips will be working on our secondary BIG TIME due to dropping so many sure-thing interceptions vs. Manning...plus a few blown coverages (involving Demps, btw). The defense will be sharpened up vs. Titans.

Texans 33, Titans 6

Got a feeling it's going to be one of those grind 'em out division games that the Texans run the ball 40 or so times, control the clock and pretty much a lot like the game against the Jaguars on the road.

I'd like to see the Texans come out strong and play for a full 60 minutes. This offense is capable of scoring 40 points a game. They haven't needed to do it yet this season.

Texans score between 30 and 40 points, again, based on what I am seeing from people's predictions here.

I agree with that. This offense against the Titans defense is easily good for 4 or 5 TDs.

I predict Chris Johnson has a massive day against us running the ball. I say he goes for 31 yards (season high for him) on 18 carries.

I predict Bud Adams flips off JJ Watt after his 4th sack. Antonio Smith suddenly appears NINJA style behind Adams, grabs said finger and bites off clean down to knuckle. Smith then introduces the removed finger to anal cavity of Adams, setting off a nasty chain of events culminating in an asswhipping of epic proportions against Mr. Adams. It is later rumored the handsome cowboy hat wearing gentleman seen urinating on a fallen Bud Adams is one Bum Phillips, though no substantive evidence has been produced.

Oh and the Texans win 30-10.

:foottap: hmmmm dont know where you got this crappy prediction or how you came up with this wild conclusion.

Titans defense is 30th in passing yards allowed 312.7 per game and 29th in rushing yards a game 150.3 per game hell they allowed over 584 total yards to the lions.

They lost 34-13 to the Patriots

they lost 34-10 to the Chargers
Yeah and even in the face of all those ugly F/F stats they figured out a way to manufacture 44 pts to keep pace with Megatron & the Lions ...who ain't no pushovers.

Damn we are 3-0 and people still expect the worst.

No... just offering a perspective not induced by koolaid. I don't expect that we will lose to the Titans but I won't say this game is a "gimme" as all of these 30-something to 10 or 14 predictions seem to imply.

The Titans have a habit of hanging around, by hook or by crook, just close enough to be in position to steal the game at the end. Just ask the Lions. Plus they'll be extra motivated to hand us our first division/conference loss - in our house - as a way to build momentum.

Now, for the record, I DO think we'll win at home because Wade-biak has the defense and offense focused. Special teams is still a concern so I'm a-skeerd that we may give up some points to their S/T play. So I'll be amazed (very PLEASANTLY amazed) if we win by 20+ points. A 30-something to 20-something win (say 34 - 24) by us is a more reasonable expectation, IMHO.

Here is a pic of the total amount of teeth that will be in Titans fans mouth's at Reliant Sunday.

Teeth.jpg

Chris Johnson will have a season high 25 yards.

Other than that they won't have much to celebrate.

Texans - 44
Titans - 9

I think the Titans are a better team then many give them credit for. We should still be able to take care a business though as long as nobody gets complacent. Texans 30 - 17 Titans.

I think the Titans are a better team then many give them credit for. We should still be able to take care a business though as long as nobody gets complacent. Texans 30 - 17 Titans.

The Titans suck, all they did was pull out some gadgets and played a team who sucked worse.. They'll get their "ish" pushed when they play us.

P.S.

Did I mention that the Titans suck? :foottap: Jake Locker better grab a locker, because Mr. (and that's what he goes by now) Watt will be his H.S. bully and flush his ass and shove him in one anyways. The Titans and their decrement incompetent owner have no hope. This one will be a blow out. They blew their wad as far as trick plays go and have no shot in hell against us.

How's that for "complacent" :)

The Titans suck, all they did was pull out some gadgets and played a team who sucked worse.. They'll get their "ish" pushed when they play us.

P.S.

Did I mention that the Titans suck? :foottap: Jake Locker better grab a locker, because Mr. (and that's what he goes by now) Watt will be his H.S. bully and flush his ass and shove him in one anyways. The Titans and their decrement incompetent owner have no hope. This one will be a blow out. They blew their wad as far as trick plays go and have no shot in hell against us.

How's that for "complacent" :)

I have no problem with fans being complacent, its the players who can't do that. As long as they come out firing then we will have a comfortable game at home.

Yeah and even in the face of all those ugly F/F stats they figured out a way to manufacture 44 pts to keep pace with Megatron & the Lions ...who ain't no pushovers.

No... just offering a perspective not induced by koolaid. I don't expect that we will lose to the Titans but I won't say this game is a "gimme" as all of these 30-something to 10 or 14 predictions seem to imply.

The Titans have a habit of hanging around, by hook or by crook, just close enough to be in position to steal the game at the end. Just ask the Lions. Plus they'll be extra motivated to hand us our first division/conference loss - in our house - as a way to build momentum.

Now, for the record, I DO think we'll win at home because Wade-biak has the defense and offense focused. Special teams is still a concern so I'm a-skeerd that we may give up some points to their S/T play. So I'll be amazed (very PLEASANTLY amazed) if we win by 20+ points. A 30-something to 20-something win (say 34 - 24) by us is a more reasonable expectation, IMHO.

The Lions are the most dramatic team in the NFL. They look bad early in games and then come back. Seems they like to do this every week.

With that said you are right, really in the NFL no game is a gimme. Every week there is a surprise game (Yesterday the Vikings) and if your team doesn't show up for whatever reason they will lose.

But if people are looking for upset of the week...they better look elsewhere. Titans, I just can't see a way they beat the Texans unless they come out not motivated to win, which can always happen but usually on the road.

It should be domination but yeah any given Sunday I suppose.

We win.

What's the advantage to getting a bj from a Titans fan?

She's got no teeth.

What's the disadvantage?

She's your sister.

Mike

Predicting a win. The win vs. Denver was a quality win. I'm predicting win every single week at this point. I know I'll be wrong, since no one goes undefeated, but I don't see a single team in the NFL that should beat the Texans. Any given Sunday and all that, but going in, I expect the Texans to be the favorites for a reason. They're a very good football team.

I don't see any way the Titans can hang with us so long as we don't have a major case of butter fingers. I'm looking at you Holiday!

Texans 34
Titans 13

Tinnbreds come in town with that genius that only knows how to win and kick our ass in what is "His House!"..... Wait, what????

Okay, maybe that guy doesn't have a job right now, but.... BUT!! BUT!!!! As a Tinnbred, all he did was win!!!

Back