Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2012   #1
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/30. **Official GameDay Thread**

Here cut and Paste

and here Cut and Paste

And try this cut and paste

Screw that Lets Get ready for some Football and Lets Be the noise that drives the Titans Back to Tennessee.
All this and a bag of chips

GO TEXANS
Old 09-30-2012   #2
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/30. **Official GameDay Thread**

This how we gon' do this: F Tennessee, F Bud Adams and if you wanna be down with the Titans, then F you too.

Quote:
The Houston Texans are off to the best start in team history, and coach Gary Kubiak is confident his club can extend that run if it gives a more complete effort and protects quarterback Matt Schaub.

Back home after two in a row on the road, Houston goes for a fourth consecutive victory Sunday when it faces the Tennessee Titans, who look to build on their first win of the season.

The only team in the NFL to win its first two games in each of the last three seasons, Houston improved to 3-0 for the first time with a 31-25 victory over Denver on Sunday. The Texans hung on after surrendering two unanswered touchdowns in the final 9:49.

Houston is third in the league in scoring defense with 14.0 points per game and second in total defense with 255.7 yards per contest.

"They were proud of winning the game, but they were disappointed that they didn't close the game in a type of fashion we had played three quarters and five minutes," Kubiak said. "The way we had played the game there we're in great shape with 10 minutes (left). ... They understand that if they just play good football, they're going to win their games."

Houston's last four-game winning streak came during a team-best seven-game run that started with a 41-7 road victory over Tennessee on Oct. 23.

Winning four in a row again will likely also require keeping Schaub upright. He has been sacked just three times, but he lost a piece of his left ear lobe last Sunday when he was flattened by Joe Mays, who received a roughing-the-passer penalty.

"I felt fine,'' said Schaub, who matched a career high with four TDs. "I just lost a piece of my ear. I was bleeding and my helmet came off. So, I had to come out for a play, but I was fine.''

Schaub is unlikely to have receiver Lestar Jean available, but star receiver Andre Johnson and tight end Owen Daniels, who share the team lead with 13 catches, could cause plenty of problems for a Titans team yielding a league-high 37.7 points per game.

More Picks here:

http://challengegames.nfl.com/pickem...me-day-morning

Quote:
What I want to see:

Get pressure on Jake Locker/contain him on busted plays.

The Titans haven't allowed much pressure on Locker, yielding only 2 sacks. That said, we have the defense to pressure him and get him uncomfortable. Tennessee watched their franchise QB get 35 yards rushing last week, meaning Detroit allowed him to get loose. That can't happen this week. Spy him, contain him and make sure he doesn't turn 3rd and longs into 1st downs.

Titans are one of the worst defenses statistically in the NFL; make them feel as such.

I could see this week being another "muddle huddle" week. The Titans are in the bottom five in rush yards allowed per game, as well as pass yards allowed per game. Come out with the pass and make them have to guard something other than our run game. One of the TEs (Casey included) will have a big day on Sunday.

Keep Chris Johnson....well, playing like Chris Johnson.

Johnson's been awful this season. That said, we can allow him to gain ANY sort of confidence. Keep him chopped up and don't let him go for big yardage this week. 3 yards a carry or less should do the trick. Keep him wrapped up and don't let him get outside.

Run Ben Tate a little more.

There is going to come a time where Arian doesn't get a ton of carries. I believe this is a good time to run Tate and give Foster some semblance of a...let's call it an "in-game rest". Arian's our workhouse, but a 400+ carry pace ain't gangsta, folks.

Y'all know the goal. 1-0 on a weekly basis! The BESF Titans needs to take a mf'ing BEATING this week. No joking around this week. Beat these clowns down and send these fools back home with some black to go with that blue on their jerseys. LETS MUTHA****IN' GO, TEXANS!!!!
Old 09-30-2012   #3
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/30. **Official GameDay Thread**

Im PUMPED!

Old 09-30-2012   #4
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/30. **Official GameDay Thread**

Beware of PUNS!
http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...4-4713cf241d83
Old 09-30-2012   #5
gtexan02
Working?

Watch out Tennessee. Andre Johnson is coming for you
Old 09-30-2012   #6
bshep86
Rookie

Section: M&T Bank Stadium
Rep Power: 1052 bshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respectedbshep86 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post

Watch out Tennessee. Andre Johnson is coming for you
Little did we know at the time Tyler Durden told Fight Club members they needed start a fight and lose. Cortland Finnegan was the only one who was "successful" in this task.
Old 09-30-2012   #7
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 50843 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Fork, I can't sleep! Can't wait to cheer my butt off for the good guys, tailgate, and stomp them tits!
Old 09-30-2012   #8
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Bud Adams Beatdown of the Titans Game Day thread

Like you, Joe, I think today's game is gonna be a downright slaughter of
the Titans.
Old 09-30-2012   #9
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

I want us to slaughter them. No close game, no 'running out the clock'. Let's see how many points it's possible for us to score!

So Bud, is Vince playing ? ?
Old 09-30-2012   #10
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Love game days, ass whippin today for the titans.
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #11
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

It's game day let's get the party started!
Old 09-30-2012   #12
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Let's go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #13
KA4Texan
C27A

Rep Power: 5487 KA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

GO TEXANS!!!!
Old 09-30-2012   #14
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 8248 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

these sunday mornings seem to always go by so slow......
Old 09-30-2012   #15
unclejamima
Rookie

Rep Power: 171 unclejamima is a quality contributor and well respectedunclejamima is a quality contributor and well respectedunclejamima is a quality contributor and well respectedunclejamima is a quality contributor and well respectedunclejamima is a quality contributor and well respectedunclejamima is a quality contributor and well respectedunclejamima is a quality contributor and well respectedunclejamima is a quality contributor and well respectedunclejamima is a quality contributor and well respectedunclejamima is a quality contributor and well respectedunclejamima is a quality contributor and well respected

My wish is for an ol' fashion, run it down their throat asswhippin. I mean I wanna see their D-Linemen sucking wind and begging to be subbed out. I wanna see their hopes crushed early and their spirit late. Don't really matter what the final score is, as long as the outcome is never in doubt. Oh, and lets hope they try that Squirrelly ass deep **** that bailed them out last week, so we can tee off on their possum tosser, er, I mean, um, QB.
unclejamima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #16
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I want this ass kicking to be so bad, that Congress holds special hearings to determine if the Texans are guilty of hate crimes.
Old 09-30-2012   #17
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Here cut and Paste

and here Cut and Paste

And try this cut and paste
I have no idea what this means. But, it made me laugh.

I don't expect a huge blowout win today, because I don't think Kubiak will expose Schaub to the big hits he received last week. It won't be necessary. Control the ball with the running game and short passing attack. A 23-10 or 24-13 easy victory and on to MNF.
Old 09-30-2012   #18
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 166542 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Today's the return of the mighty Titans!

CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #19
Kthx
All Pro

Section: Bar Table
Rep Power: 8621 Kthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respected

I think we are about to create a new nickname today.

Instead of CJ1.4ypc hes going to be known as CJ1.1ypc
Kthx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #20
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

Rep Power: 2094 Bleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respected

No Kenny Britt so sad haha Texans 31-10 Bud Adams walks out of Reliant throwing the finger saying I should of stayed in Houston haha
Bleed_Blu_Red is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read