Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

[TNF] Giants vs. Panthers

Seriously? - Carr comes in completes a 2 yd dump off and then takes a sack. F'n A I can do that for $1.5 mil a year.

Uh, no.

Conference game, yes.

Giants are in the East; Panthers are in the South.

Uh, (I kn)no(w).

I was responding to the question. He asked "Don't see how the Panthers beat the Saints"

Division games are unrpedictable. If he had said "I dont see how the Giants lost to the Cowboys" I would have said the same thing

Uh, (I kn)no(w).

I was responding to the question. He asked "Don't see how the Panthers beat the Saints"

Division games are unrpedictable. If he had said "I dont see how the Giants lost to the Cowboys" I would have said the same thing

Ah.

You needed to quote that. I had no idea you were responding to him, I thought you were talking about the Giants vs. the Panthers.

My bad. Carry on.

Ah.

You needed to quote that. I had no idea you were responding to him, I thought you were talking about the Giants vs. the Panthers.

My bad. Carry on.

No prob. Was posting from my phone, so I tend to be lazy with short replies. I've noticed some people have a built in sig for forum postings, maybe I should do that to. Its hard to type on a small screen!

Seriously? - Carr comes in completes a 2 yd dump off and then takes a sack. F'n A I can do that for $1.5 mil a year.
Eff Eli, Eff Carr (still screwing me, even not when in a Texan uniform!!!) and Eff Barden (I gave you 2 years, you SOB!!!)

MF!!!!

Edit: Oh, Go V. Cruz!!! (lazy SOB, this game)

I've decided I don't like all these Thursday night games happening all season.

Some of us - well, me at least - have had that viewpoint since they were first rolled out.

Three days prep / recovery time is just too short.
and Goodell says the NFL is all about player safety.
Buuuull-S#!t!!
They're all about getting even more money out of an already billion-dollar industry.

Don't see how they beat the Saints...

we are 0-2 against teams that are 0-3 against their opponents

Lots of headscratching for Saints fans, to be sure

this has been a nightmare since the end of the 49ers game last season

What I can't stand is the new song they have with the short guy(sarcasm) singing it.
I also think the pregame show is a bit too long.

Back