Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-20-2012   #1
Fili
All Pro

Rep Power: 3890 Fili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respected
Default [TNF] Giants vs. Panthers

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201209...enu=drivechart

Panthers getting manhandled on both sides of the ball. Don't see how they beat the Saints...
Old 09-20-2012   #2
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 57275 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [TNF] Giants vs. Panthers

Division game
Old 09-20-2012   #3
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Is David Carr's hair getting thin?
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012   #4
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

do the panthers suck?
Old 09-20-2012   #5
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 112924 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Does a bear crap in the woods and wipe his butt w fluffy rabbits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012   #6
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Seriously? - Carr comes in completes a 2 yd dump off and then takes a sack. F'n A I can do that for $1.5 mil a year.
Old 09-20-2012   #7
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217648 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Division game
Uh, no.

Conference game, yes.

Giants are in the East; Panthers are in the South.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-20-2012   #8
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 57275 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Uh, no.

Conference game, yes.

Giants are in the East; Panthers are in the South.
Uh, (I kn)no(w).

I was responding to the question. He asked "Don't see how the Panthers beat the Saints"

Division games are unrpedictable. If he had said "I dont see how the Giants lost to the Cowboys" I would have said the same thing
Old 09-20-2012   #9
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217648 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Uh, (I kn)no(w).

I was responding to the question. He asked "Don't see how the Panthers beat the Saints"

Division games are unrpedictable. If he had said "I dont see how the Giants lost to the Cowboys" I would have said the same thing
Ah.

You needed to quote that. I had no idea you were responding to him, I thought you were talking about the Giants vs. the Panthers.

My bad. Carry on.
Old 09-20-2012   #10
gtexan02
Working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Ah.

You needed to quote that. I had no idea you were responding to him, I thought you were talking about the Giants vs. the Panthers.

My bad. Carry on.
No prob. Was posting from my phone, so I tend to be lazy with short replies. I've noticed some people have a built in sig for forum postings, maybe I should do that to. Its hard to type on a small screen!
Old 09-20-2012   #11
majestrate
Veteran

Rep Power: 6672 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Seriously? - Carr comes in completes a 2 yd dump off and then takes a sack. F'n A I can do that for $1.5 mil a year.
Eff Eli, Eff Carr (still screwing me, even not when in a Texan uniform!!!) and Eff Barden (I gave you 2 years, you SOB!!!)

MF!!!!

Edit: Oh, Go V. Cruz!!! (lazy SOB, this game)
majestrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012   #12
Kthx
All Pro

Section: Bar Table
Rep Power: 8621 Kthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for those 30 points best waiver wire pickup of the season Andre Brown! Yoink.
Kthx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012   #13
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 28657 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
But have you got the fetal position down? That brother, is where the money is spent!
Old 09-21-2012   #14
gwallaia

Rep Power: 66021 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

I've decided I don't like all these Thursday night games happening all season.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012   #15
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 192752 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
I've decided I don't like all these Thursday night games happening all season.
Some of us - well, me at least - have had that viewpoint since they were first rolled out.

Three days prep / recovery time is just too short.
and Goodell says the NFL is all about player safety.
Buuuull-S#!t!!
They're all about getting even more money out of an already billion-dollar industry.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012   #16
RazorOye
Ayo

Rep Power: 38001 RazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fili View Post
Don't see how they beat the Saints...
we are 0-2 against teams that are 0-3 against their opponents

Lots of headscratching for Saints fans, to be sure

this has been a nightmare since the end of the 49ers game last season
RazorOye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012   #17
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

What I can't stand is the new song they have with the short guy(sarcasm) singing it.
I also think the pregame show is a bit too long.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012   #18
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
What I can't stand is the new song they have with the short guy(sarcasm) singing it.
I also think the pregame show is a bit too long.
DVR. Fast Forward.

Voila! No pregame and no commercials.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read