Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-20-2012   #1
TexanDave
Veteran

Rep Power: 880 TexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respected
Default New England game

Is anyone going to the New England on Dec. 10th?

I have only been to 1 road game and that was the very first year when we went to New Orleans for a preseason game.
TexanDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012   #2
99 Watts
waterboy

Default Re: New England game

I'm planning on going to the game with a buddy of mine, hoping it snows....never been to a snow game!! I've been to a road game each season the last two years NO last year and Jets the year before......hope this time is a win!!
99 Watts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012   #3
TexanDave
Veteran

Rep Power: 880 TexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respected

Snow! That would be awesome to be at a game while it is snowing.
TexanDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012   #4
Tailgatejoe
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Tailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgatejoe is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanDave View Post
Snow! That would be awesome to be at a game while it is snowing.
Blah, trust me it gets tired quickly!

If you are heading to New England and driving to the game, do not park in the stadium lots. I go to a lot of road games, and NE by far is the worst to get in and out of. The stadium is in the middle of nowhere with one road going in and out. The best bet for parking is a self storage place right on that road, Guardian Self Storage, on 106 Washington Street, Foxboro, MA. They even allow tailgating if you plan on that.
Old 09-19-2012   #5
TexansJohn 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 0 TexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanDave View Post
Is anyone going to the New England on Dec. 10th?

I have only been to 1 road game and that was the very first year when we went to New Orleans for a preseason game.
Yup...a buddy and I just booked a room at Renaissance Inn at Patriot Place (practically in the Gillette Stadium parking lot).......we're going to stay in downtown Boston on Saturday and Sunday nights, though. We haven't bought our tickets yet...hoping to find other Texans fans to sit with, but almost impossible to find a bunch of seats together even on StubHub.
TexansJohn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read