Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-24-2012   #81
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 20837 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Trindon Holliday is an accident waiting to happen

Let' see..

teams are already corner kicking the ball and kicking it away from Holliday, they are spending time preparing the ST a few extra snaps a week to deal with him. Yes he's worth it IMHO.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012   #82
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30855 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Kubiak is noticing

Quote:
Originally Posted by @HoustonTexans
HoustonTexans

Kubiak: Disappointed in some of decisions Trindon Holliday is making. Has to get better. But we have chance to win some games bc of him.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012   #83
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Kubiak needs to make a decision on this guy. The only problem I have with letting him go is who is going to be doing the returning. I don't want one of our starters returning and increasing his risk of injury.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012   #84
welsh texan
Lest we forget

Rep Power: 22601 welsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Kubiak needs to make a decision on this guy. The only problem I have with letting him go is who is going to be doing the returning. I don't want one of our starters returning and increasing his risk of injury.
I'm very much in the keep the lad and see if he develops camp, I think we have enough talent to cover for a mistake by him and come playoffs time it can be a big return that swings a close game in your favour.

That said, there are plenty of young DB's and WR's on this squad, not to mention Forsett, all of whom would surely jump at the chance of a feature role on ST's rather than being held inactive week after week.
We will remember them.
welsh texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012   #85
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
What are you talking about? Kubiak already decided three weeks ago. Holliday's the starter. When Kubiak starts flipping somebody back there in place of Holliday, I'll call for a decision but I'm going to bank on Holliday being here for a good while this season. As shaky as you all may feel, it's pretty clear he's our guy.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read