Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

AJ nickname

YodAa

Rookie
Hey guys I was looking at the stadium nickname thread and I was trying to think of a nickname, I couldn't think of one for the stadium but I could for AJ so I wanted to know if you thought it was good. Here it is:
(drum roll)

AirDre Airlines! Woopa! lol let me know if you think its good or if we should just stick with AJ for now.

Ok, here's my throw-in. I like "Air Force One" - Big, fast, and kicks ***.

I don't know if another player already has the nickname or not though.

I believe "The Franchise" is available again. :thumbup

How about "Motor Mouth"? :D It'd be kind of like calling a big man "Tiny".

Better yet, "The Silent Assassin".

Maybe we should call Dunta "The Hit Man". He'll put you down.

Seth Payne could be called "Dr. Pain".

Joppru could be called "Mr. Rehab". :rolleyes:

McKinney could be called "Look out David".

patience grasshopper :sumo:

I always liked showtime for a nickname but AJ is too laid back so how about the Main Event

i thought the media had already given him a nick name Aerobatic Andre, i have heard him refered to that many time, but i could be wrong.

its the long drawn out off season and this is just a way to pass time, and by the way u just posted on one of the "dumb threads". Oh well until the next dumb thread my friend. :)

YodAa said:
Let me know if you think its good or if we should just stick with AJ for now.

Personally I think AJ is fine, by the time his career is over everyone will know exactly who you are referring to.

Hottoddie said:
I believe "The Franchise" is available again. :thumbup

How about "Motor Mouth"? :D It'd be kind of like calling a big man "Tiny".

Better yet, "The Silent Assassin".

Maybe we should call Dunta "The Hit Man". He'll put you down.

Seth Payne could be called "Dr. Pain".

Joppru could be called "Mr. Rehab". :rolleyes:

McKinney could be called "Look out David".
That's great! I like the way you think.

McKinney could be called "Look out David"
. ...love it! .. thanks for the laugh

While I was surfing for Texans news I ran across somebody that called him the Michael Vick of WR's. I can't recall where I saw that but I thought that was interesting.

I personally have been calling him Dre and then following it up by singing a throwback Dr. Dre song...now that I think of it I might start calling him Dr. Dre

Every player that is good has super man at one point or another, last time I checked TMac was called superman.

I've been calling him Dre myself. So instead of Dr. Dre how about just "The Dre"?

I can hear Stuart Scott now..." Carr running for his life AGAIN! Launches one to the end zone...Touchdown!!! Caught by who else but..."The Dre"

I heard through some baseball players that his nickname in Miami was "Tripod", think about it and you'll figure out what they are talkin about.

CoastalTexan: I heard through some baseball players that his nickname in Miami was "Tripod", think about it and you'll figure out what they are talkin about.

I thought about it and now i think I'll have nightmares! thanks a lot!

If you don't know what they meant by "Tripod" then you need to watch Austin Powers: Goldmember.

I thought AJ was his nickname. you can't give a guy a nickname from a nickname if you know what i mean(look at the thread's title). can't we just call him AJ? no need for any more nicknames. this is just getting lame.

I have a friend named Andre, and as a joke, I occasionally bust out my street slang and call him D-Ray...

Back