Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-31-2005   #61
THEFUTURE
All Pro

i dont know about houstons, but i got one for the jags... satan's crapper
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005   #62
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14190 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

The Heart of Texas?

After all we won the game that says it all. It practically rips the state away.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005   #63
THEFUTURE
All Pro

alright a couple names for houston.....
- the frying pan
-The Houston Horror
Old 05-31-2005   #64
MikeMc
All Pro

How about the Terror Dome!
Old 05-31-2005   #65
gwallaia

Rep Power: 71741 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

I still like my idea of "The Oven"
or how about "The Barbeque Pit"

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005   #66
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14190 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia
I still like my idea of "The Oven"
or how about "The Barbeque Pit"
I like The Pit just plain like that. It can be taken as The BBQ Pit or it can be taken as a trap kind of thing considering the open and shut door.

I like The Pit.
Old 05-31-2005   #67
MikeMc
All Pro

Or depending on what section you are in..The Arm Pit!
Old 05-31-2005   #68
Boris
All Pro

Rep Power: 15 Boris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVPBoris was voted MVP

The Electric Chair
Boris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005   #69
Ibar_Harry
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Ibar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVP

How about the "Oyster pit" and you can let your imagination as a Texan run with that.....
Ibar_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005   #70
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 96739 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

D. None Of The Above
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005   #71
MikeMc
All Pro

Here is my final answer:

The Smoker!

Ever watch a game on TV when the roof is closed? After the pyrotechnics go off, it looks like a smoker!
Old 05-31-2005   #72
Txnpride
Veteran

I say "THE BULL RING" After all "The Bull Pen" is located near the arena where actual bullfights happen.Some time the bull wins sometimes he doesnt,but he will fight until he takes his last breath.May be a little hard for some of you but football is a violent sport.I say "THE BULL RING:" Mess with the bull,and you will get the horns!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the "BULL RING"
Txnpride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005   #73
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMc
Or depending on what section you are in..The Arm Pit!
Why do you say that?
Old 05-31-2005   #74
MikeMc
All Pro

Apparently some fans do not understand the invention of deodorant.
Old 05-31-2005   #75
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Ah, I now see. To all credit though, it does get hot there.
Old 05-31-2005   #76
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

the whole basis behind a good nickname is that it just comes to you. Meaning.. you dont just go up to your friends and say "hey guys, i want a nickname, what do you think it should be?" and then have them call you whatever they come up with from then on.

Give it time.. how long were the Oilers around before the Astrodome picked up a nickname? Its not soemthing that just comes packaged with your "new nfl franchise do it yourself kit"
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005   #77
THEFUTURE
All Pro

Thats why i still go with mine, the Houston Horror, because it will soon be a nightmare to come here for opposing teams
Old 05-31-2005   #78
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

The BullYard, or BoneYard.

Last edited by Blake; 05-31-2005 at 06:23 PM.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005   #79
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
I like The Pit.
As much as I like that name as well, it's already taken by the University of New Mexico. Their basketball stadium is called "The Pit".
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005   #80
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

The Electric Charge .. but we would need helmets like San Diego.
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read