Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Arian Foster - I don't know you bro.

TexansBull

Hall of Fame
Didn't see this posted (merge or delete if it has please) but thought it was awesome. Saw it first on StephStradley's twitter. Arian's said that to whoever during the game. Sound bite below pic.

A2in2hKCMAIYvqR.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1bcnqEV7LI

The funny part is that he does actually know him. They played against each other in high school and got into it way back then....

I don't doubt he hears a lot of trash talk initially about poetry reading and LBs love to imitate his TD celebration.

So he's probably well versed in mouthing back. Personally, I like it.

Foster is a player where sometimes I love his attitude and sometimes I hate it. Like when I saw this conversation on Sunday, I wasn't liking it but I told my brother "They just woke him up and now he's going to score." And sure enough he did.

Huh??? He never stops talking!

I never knew that. I don't think I've ever seen any videos of him mic'd up, or I can't remember them at least. I know a lot of the defensive guys talk trash, but I honestly can't think of any offensive guys who do (besides Arian now). My guess is the O-linemen talk a lot of trash also, but I can't remember seeing any videos of them jawing at other players either.

I never knew that. I don't think I've ever seen any videos of him mic'd up, or I can't remember them at least. I know a lot of the defensive guys talk trash, but I honestly can't think of any offensive guys who do (besides Arian now). My guess is the O-linemen talk a lot of trash also, but I can't remember seeing any videos of them jawing at other players either.

Besides Phillip Rivers, Brett Favre, Chad Johnson, Vonta Leach, really almost every WR. I think there's a lot of jawing going on from both sides.

Last edited:

He does it in fun or funny way, not nasty. Duane Brown was talking about it yesterday on his show.

I love this team. Love it.

I don't fret or get pissy about Arian Foster anymore. To me, he's made it. He's here. It's a done deal, the guy is golden and he can do anything he wants to do.

Give em hell, Arian. Do yo thang.

On Showtime Inside the NFL the film clips of the Texans game shows Arian explaining it. They apparently played against each other in their high school days.

I love this team. Love it.

I don't fret or get pissy about Arian Foster anymore. To me, he's made it. He's here. It's a done deal, the guy is golden and he can do anything he wants to do.

Give em hell, Arian. Do yo thang.

ANYMORE??? Hell son, (although, you may be older than me), you've been "pissy" about everything Texans for like 16 years!!! :kitten:

Interesting story on Jimmy Wilson, the Dolphin DB who received Arian's trash talking. Wilson spent almost 2 years in jail awaiting trial on a murder charge that he was finally acquitted on.

Two years ago, cornerback Jimmy Wilson was in a Los Angeles County jail awaiting trial for murder. He was acquitted, and has gotten back to playing football. This year he was drafted in the seventh round by the Miami Dolphins; he looks to be the steal of the 2011 NFL draft.

Coming into the 2007 offseason, Wilson played Division I-FCS for three years at the University of Montana. He was a rising star for Montana and was a preseason candidate in 2007 to be an All-American.
That is, before everything went wrong.

Jimmy was in Missoula with his family for the offseason. He was having dinner with his grandmother when he got a phone call from his aunt that would change his life.

She called and told him that she had been assaulted by Jimmy Smoot, her boyfriend.

Without thinking, Wilson rushed over to help her out and diffuse the situation. Unfortunately for him, the exact opposite would happen.

Back