Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-12-2012   #1
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14250 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Arian Foster - I don't know you bro.

Didn't see this posted (merge or delete if it has please) but thought it was awesome. Saw it first on StephStradley's twitter. Arian's said that to whoever during the game. Sound bite below pic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1bcnqEV7LI
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012   #2
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster - I don't know you bro.

That was great. Never pictured Foster as the trash talking type.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012   #3
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

The funny part is that he does actually know him. They played against each other in high school and got into it way back then....
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
That was great. Never pictured Foster as the trash talking type.
Huh??? He never stops talking!
Old 09-12-2012   #5
TdotTexas2Step
All Pro

Rep Power: 1976 TdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't doubt he hears a lot of trash talk initially about poetry reading and LBs love to imitate his TD celebration.

So he's probably well versed in mouthing back. Personally, I like it.
TdotTexas2Step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012   #6
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14190 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Foster is a player where sometimes I love his attitude and sometimes I hate it. Like when I saw this conversation on Sunday, I wasn't liking it but I told my brother "They just woke him up and now he's going to score." And sure enough he did.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012   #7
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull View Post
Didn't see this posted (merge or delete if it has please) but thought it was awesome. Saw it first on StephStradley's twitter. Arian's said that to whoever during the game. Sound bite below pic.

haha thats funny ****
Old 09-12-2012   #8
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Huh??? He never stops talking!
I never knew that. I don't think I've ever seen any videos of him mic'd up, or I can't remember them at least. I know a lot of the defensive guys talk trash, but I honestly can't think of any offensive guys who do (besides Arian now). My guess is the O-linemen talk a lot of trash also, but I can't remember seeing any videos of them jawing at other players either.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012   #9
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253530 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I never knew that. I don't think I've ever seen any videos of him mic'd up, or I can't remember them at least. I know a lot of the defensive guys talk trash, but I honestly can't think of any offensive guys who do (besides Arian now). My guess is the O-linemen talk a lot of trash also, but I can't remember seeing any videos of them jawing at other players either.
Besides Phillip Rivers, Brett Favre, Chad Johnson, Vonta Leach, really almost every WR. I think there's a lot of jawing going on from both sides.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012   #10
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Duane Brown talks a lot.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012   #11
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 134405 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull View Post

A Haiku by Arian Foster

Let me see your name

I eat veggies dusk til dawn

I don't know you bro

Last edited by chicagotexan2; 09-12-2012 at 09:24 PM.
chicagotexan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
He does it in fun or funny way, not nasty. Duane Brown was talking about it yesterday on his show.
Old 09-12-2012   #13
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I love this team. Love it.

I don't fret or get pissy about Arian Foster anymore. To me, he's made it. He's here. It's a done deal, the guy is golden and he can do anything he wants to do.

Give em hell, Arian. Do yo thang.
Old 09-12-2012   #14
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249060 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

On Showtime Inside the NFL the film clips of the Texans game shows Arian explaining it. They apparently played against each other in their high school days.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012   #15
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
On Showtime Inside the NFL the film clips of the Texans game shows Arian explaining it. They apparently played against each other in their high school days.
What?? Did you catch that on your Betamax??

Old 09-12-2012   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I love this team. Love it.

I don't fret or get pissy about Arian Foster anymore. To me, he's made it. He's here. It's a done deal, the guy is golden and he can do anything he wants to do.

Give em hell, Arian. Do yo thang.
ANYMORE??? Hell son, (although, you may be older than me), you've been "pissy" about everything Texans for like 16 years!!!
Old 09-13-2012   #17
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90711 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

That is some pretty solid trash talking that.

Foster sure is a character.
Old 09-13-2012   #18
Lucky

Rep Power: 149994 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Interesting story on Jimmy Wilson, the Dolphin DB who received Arian's trash talking. Wilson spent almost 2 years in jail awaiting trial on a murder charge that he was finally acquitted on.

Quote:
Two years ago, cornerback Jimmy Wilson was in a Los Angeles County jail awaiting trial for murder. He was acquitted, and has gotten back to playing football. This year he was drafted in the seventh round by the Miami Dolphins; he looks to be the steal of the 2011 NFL draft.

Coming into the 2007 offseason, Wilson played Division I-FCS for three years at the University of Montana. He was a rising star for Montana and was a preseason candidate in 2007 to be an All-American.
That is, before everything went wrong.

Jimmy was in Missoula with his family for the offseason. He was having dinner with his grandmother when he got a phone call from his aunt that would change his life.

She called and told him that she had been assaulted by Jimmy Smoot, her boyfriend.

Without thinking, Wilson rushed over to help her out and diffuse the situation. Unfortunately for him, the exact opposite would happen.
Old 09-13-2012   #19
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
What?? Did you catch that on your Betamax??

I've heard of these before, but I never knew what they looked like.
GuerillaBlack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012   #20
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 134405 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
I've heard of these before, but I never knew what they looked like.
It doesn't look porn friendly.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read