Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Brady talks nose, Mankins, more on WEEI

Texecutioner

Hall of Fame
On his favorite offensive weapon. "That's impossible -- I got so much confidence in all those guys. I think the thing that's been fun is everyone is willing to put the work in. Nobody works harder than Wes [Welker]. What he commits on a daily basis is so impressive, and talk about a leader for the team. Between his work ethic, what he does, it's really second to none. And then you have Rob [Gronkowski] and Aaron [Hernandez], who have done so much in a short period of time, and they both love the game. Brandon [Lloyd] has done everything the coaches have asked him to do. The way Stevan's [Ridley] worked, the way Julian Edelman has worked to put himself in a position where really he battled in training camp against three receivers in Donte' [Stallworth], Jabar [Gaffney] and Deion [Branch], who aren't on the roster at this time, but the competitiveness that he showed. I have so much confidence in the guys that I'm out there with, really it's a matter of me just finding the matchup and throwing the ball to the right place. It's not really like pick a guy out and throw it to him. It's, let see what the defense is giving us and try to get the ball to that guy."

On the missed opportunity for a touchdown when Brandon Lloyd dropped a pass. "I'm pretty confident we won't miss another one of those all season. It was a great play call, they really sold the reverse that we ran to Wes, and we just didnt connect. At the end of the day, we got to connect, that's the point. And in close games we're not going to be able to miss those, but I would be hard pressed to think that we're going to miss another one of those."

On offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels. "He has such a great feel for the defense and what they're doing, and the rhythm of the game and our players and who he wants to get involved in a particular play. He's awesome, he does a great job. I have so much confidence in him, we know each other so well, we've known each other for 12 years. I thought there were some things going into the game, some keys, the things to look for that are really second to none from what he's calling or what he's preparing me to do, and I really cant say enough about him and really his commitment to our team also. He expects perfection from us and he's disappointed when we don't do that, whether it's in a walk-through, in a practice, and certainly in a game. But he's got tremendous poise, I feel like he's always a step ahead of the defense. It was a fun day yesterday getting off to a good start."

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-...4729428/brady-talks-nose-mankins-more-on-weei

Brady talking about his current weapons he is using and their first game notes with Josh Mcdaniel back at the helm on the offense.

Back