Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Help! Stillwater OK

Does anyone know where I can watch the Texans in Stillwater Ok. or Tulsa? I'm working up here for a while, and all I find is them cowgirls. Went to Buffalo wild wings for the Texans vs Saints, called ahead and they said it would be on! But they had the freaking CowGIRLS on. I don't want to quit my job to see my Texans. Lol. Any help would be greatly apriciated!!:texflag::texflag:

Does anyone know where I can watch the Texans in Stillwater Ok. or Tulsa? I'm working up here for a while, and all I find is them cowgirls. Went to Buffalo wild wings for the Texans vs Saints, called ahead and they said it would be on! But they had the freaking CowGIRLS on. I don't want to quit my job to see my Texans. Lol. Any help would be greatly apriciated!!:texflag::texflag:

BW3, get there before kickoff and ask for a specific TV to have your game on it.

Corporate policy is to show all games and not to change a TV once a game has kicked off, but they frequently don't practice that.

Cushing Oklahoma is 15 min. from Stillwater. I think they should play it there. Lol. Small town though, I don't think they have a bar.

Thanks, that's some good ammo for that young twerp manager I talked to when I was there.

Had a lot of problems trying to watch the Texans in Columbus, Ohio. Had several 'disputes' with various BW3 staffers, including a drunk off duty manager I almost got fired, but I was too nice.

After several weeks at this location, we were understood the rules are (1) every game should be on at least one TV and (2) a TV is to NEVER be changed once a game kicks off.

Drunky douche guy goes behind the bar, gets the remote and changed our game to hockey (at the half, tied with Jax). I politely ask him to change it back. He says no. Some drunk white trash couple yells "don't you know where you are?"

I ask this guy who he is, he says he is a manager but won't give me his name or store number and basically tells us no one there wants to watch Houston and we should leave. I find the on-duty manager who apologizes, buys us beers and puts the TV back.

Drunk douche manager then leads a cheer with white trach folks "Let's go Blue Jackets!!! (slam slam)" standing a few feet away from us for about 2 or 3 minutes.

Yeah, in hindsight, he deserved to be fired....

Had a lot of problems trying to watch the Texans in Columbus, Ohio. Had several 'disputes' with various BW3 staffers, including a drunk off duty manager I almost got fired, but I was too nice.

After several weeks at this location, we were understood the rules are (1) every game should be on at least one TV and (2) a TV is to NEVER be changed once a game kicks off.

Drunky douche guy goes behind the bar, gets the remote and changed our game to hockey (at the half, tied with Jax). I politely ask him to change it back. He says no. Some drunk white trash couple yells "don't you know where you are?"

I ask this guy who he is, he says he is a manager but won't give me his name or store number and basically tells us no one there wants to watch Houston and we should leave. I find the on-duty manager who apologizes, buys us beers and puts the TV back.

Drunk douche manager then leads a cheer with white trach folks "Let's go Blue Jackets!!! (slam slam)" standing a few feet away from us for about 2 or 3 minutes.

Yeah, in hindsight, he deserved to be fired....

Man, after reading that post I might start the proceedings myself!

Try Twin Peaks in Tulsa.

Back