Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-01-2012   #81
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Roster Cuts

Shiloh Keo out-played Troy Nolan this pre-season and definitely earned his spot on the team. I feel bad because Nolan played some good football in the past, but from what I watched in camp he just wasn't performing as well as the younger guys. If Nolan felt his job was secure he was sadly mistaken.
Old 09-01-2012   #82
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213051 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed_Blu_Red View Post
Thank you. I was referring to secondary personal in general and we got Keo so be it's not the end of the super bowl run smh. That's why I said he isn't as bad as Faggins, then people want to say Keo is worse then Faggins come on like you said he wouldn't even make the sqaud
Just to be clear, I meant that I seriously doubt that Faggins could make this team at CB; let alone be our #2 CB as he once was.

And for the record, I'm not convinced Keo should have made the squad. But, he's still here, so Coach Marciano must like him.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012   #83
pirbroke
All Pro

Rep Power: 11106 pirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respected

So with Ryan Harris on team who left?
pirbroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012   #84
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

Rep Power: 2095 Bleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Just to be clear, I meant that I seriously doubt that Faggins could make this team at CB; let alone be our #2 CB as he once was.

And for the record, I'm not convinced Keo should have made the squad. But, he's still here, so Coach Marciano must like him.
I know exactly I'm not a huge Keo fan either,but he is here so o well. Ask for Faggins that's what I was saying as well. He couldn't make the team with the roster we have now and he was never good to begin with.
Bleed_Blu_Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012   #85
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253530 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirbroke View Post
So with Ryan Harris on team who left?
Shelley Smith.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012   #86
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 201352 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not getting this Keo thing at all. I don't remember him having any experience at DB until he got torched. Is this an example of a supposed STer needing a place to play to be of "value"? With our need on the lines, I'm not sure he doesn't disappear early in the season.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012   #87
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Not here to agrue but you DONT get stuck with a players. CC brown showed promise and they gave him a chance to develop, he never did. David Carr well They simply held onto him to long HOPING he would pan out, he didnt. Travis Johnson same as Carr.

You dont get stuck with these guys managment makes bad choices on these guys and decides to keep them as i feel they have done with Keo.
Old 09-01-2012   #88
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

Rep Power: 2095 Bleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Not here to agrue but you DONT get stuck with a players. CC brown showed promise and they gave him a chance to develop, he never did. David Carr well They simply held onto him to long HOPING he would pan out, he didnt. Travis Johnson same as Carr.

You dont get stuck with these guys managment makes bad choices on these guys and decides to keep them as i feel they have done with Keo.
Agree, on all three but sometimes you are stuck with guys due to contracts being to high to trade, drafting someone and wanting to give them a chance to develop even if it is not the right decision, also some coaches have there preference of player no matter how bad he plays or how much better another player is. Example Ball making the team and Keo over Nolan, in the end the team had there reasons for keeping Keo over Nolan if anything we still have Pleasant on the PS if need be.
Old 09-01-2012   #89
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213051 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I'm not getting this Keo thing at all. I don't remember him having any experience at DB until he got torched. Is this an example of a supposed STer needing a place to play to be of "value"? With our need on the lines, I'm not sure he doesn't disappear early in the season.
It wouldn't surprise me either if he gets cut in favor of an O-line prospect.

And if I were Rick Smith I'd be on the phones dangling J. Forsett out there as trade bait for a backup tackle of equal quality. ...especially with Grimes and Meggett available to step in at #3 RB.
Old 09-01-2012   #90
Lucky

Rep Power: 149994 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Smh
Why is it necessary for half the posts on this forum to include the "smh" acronym?
Are the majority of our members teenaged textoholic girls? This is so played.
Old 09-01-2012   #91
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Why is it necessary for half the posts on this forum to include the "smh" acronym?
Why is it necessary for you to point that out. when your just picking at something to start a argument.
Old 09-01-2012   #92
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331336 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Why is it necessary for you to point that out. when your just picking at something to start a argument.
Why is it necessary for people to start questions with why is it necessary? - something else which is played out.

Clearly there is no necessity to it, it's his opinion. One which I share. Text slang is over used and childish.

No argument is intended. That's our opinion.
Old 09-01-2012   #93
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

So...how about them Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012   #94
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Why is it necessary for people to start questions with why is it necessary? - something else which is played out.

Clearly there is no necessity to it, it's his opinion. One which I share. Text slang is over used and childish.

No argument is intended. That's our opinion.
Round of applause. Want a cookie I'm glad you feel so strong on the Internet. I'm over it hope you do the same.
Old 09-01-2012   #95
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
So...how about them Texans?
Ya how bought them Texans. Seems like people want to just pick at meening less things today o well.
Old 09-01-2012   #96
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I've seen "smh" on here before. What the hell does it mean? If it's not "lol" or "lmao", I have no idea what they're saying.
Old 09-01-2012   #97
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
I've seen "smh" on here before. What the hell does it mean? If it's not "lol" or "lmao", I have no idea what they're saying.
Shake my head. People use it but guess today people just decided to pick an issue/voice there opinion on it.
Old 09-01-2012   #98
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Shake my head. People use it but guess today people just decided to pick an issue/voice there opinion on it.
Well, atleast it doesn't stand for "squeeze my hard on".....cause that would have been one weird ass thing for you to post in a thread about roster cuts.

Old 09-01-2012   #99
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
Well, atleast it doesn't stand for "squeeze my hard on".....cause that would have been one weird ass thing for you to post in a thread about roster cuts.

Good one you made a funny.
Old 09-01-2012   #100
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Man...
next Sunday, noon, cannot come soon enough.
We're getting

antsy

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read