Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-01-2012   #61
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

Rep Power: 2095 Bleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Roster Cuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Faggins was a CB not a safety.
Since when does Keo play CB??

man... think how far we've come... I doubt Faggins could make this club now, let alone be our #2 CB.
Thank you. I was referring to secondary personal in general and we got Keo so be it's not the end of the super bowl run smh. That's why I said he isn't as bad as Faggins, then people want to say Keo is worse then Faggins come on like you said he wouldn't even make the sqaud
Bleed_Blu_Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012   #62
Lucky

Rep Power: 160417 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
After watching them during T/C, I couldn't distinguish Logan from Supernaw. I mean, neither of them stood out over the other. Both seemed to be more blocking TEs as opposed to receiving threats.
Which with Daniels, Graham, and Casey is what the Texans may need down the road. Also, the Skins cut a blocking TE, Richard Quinn, who may interest the Texans.
Old 09-01-2012   #63
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101421 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed_Blu_Red View Post
Hahaha ok go ahead and take Anthony Weaver as well smh
Your telling me Shilo is a better and more Athletic safety than Nolan ? Anthony Weaver, WTH does that even have to do with any thing in this thread ?

You keep the better players. We are talking about Shilo VS Nolan, can i ask what the hell Anthony weaver has to do with any of this ?

Dude Faggins may have sucked in coverage, but Shilo sucks in coverage and has no speed. Faggins did have a pick 6, what has Shilo done besides get beaten by some 3rd stringers ?
Old 09-01-2012   #64
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

Rep Power: 2095 Bleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Your telling me Shilo is a better and more Athletic safety than Nolan ? Anthony Weaver, WTH does that even have to do with any thing in this thread ?

You keep the better players. We are talking about Shilo VS Nolan, can i ask what the hell Anthony weaver has to do with any of this ?

Dude Faggins may have sucked in coverage, but Shilo sucks in coverage and has no speed. Faggins did have a pick 6, what has Shilo done besides get beaten by some 3rd stringers ?
If you read the post when the **** did I ever say Keo was better then Nolan? Anthony weaver sucked so did Faggins Keo is better then both of them you said you would take Faggins over Keo which is ridiculous so case and point you can have Anthony Weaver as well they both Trash. According to you,you prefer trash players example Faggins over Keo. Faggins had a pick 6 hahahaha and he played how many yrs in the league? Keo isn't on the team to be a starter Faggins was we kept Keo for ST and to occasionally give someone a blow Come on man your argument is pointless.
Old 09-01-2012   #65
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

We aren't Rick Smith or Bob McNair, So whoever you think is better or should stay doesn't matter they make the decisions. Nolan is gone period get over it and move on Like I said before It doesn't affect are Superbowl run enough said Next Man Up.
Old 09-01-2012   #66
Lucky

Rep Power: 160417 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
...Come on man your argument is pointless.
There's a lot of that going around.
Old 09-01-2012   #67
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If you read the post when the **** did I ever say Keo was better then Nolan? Anthony weaver sucked so did Faggins Keo is better then both of them you said you would take Faggins over Keo which is ridiculous so case and point you can have Anthony Weaver as well they both Trash. According to you,you prefer trash players example Faggins over Keo. Faggins had a pick 6 hahahaha and he played how many yrs in the league? Keo isn't on the team to be a starter Faggins was we kept Keo for ST and to occasionally give someone a blow Come on man your argument is pointless.
I'm not going to get into the Keo v. Nolan debate as I don't think either will ever be anything but injury starters in the NFL.

I think you are way over playing your hand on Anthony Weaver. The idea Keo is better than him is absurd. Weaver was a starter from day one of his seven year career the first four on the excellent Baltimore defense. He was the top DT/3-4 DE free agent when Houston acquired him.
Old 09-01-2012   #68
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 284137 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Alan Burge ‏@AlanBurge
Tampa claimed Cody Wallace off waivers #texans #aggies
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012   #69
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 101421 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
u think Shilo is better/more Athletic than Nolan. AND I WOULD TAKE FAGGINS OVER KEO !!!! Wow, and no i dont prefer trash players over good. Just funny how i say that Nolan is better than Shilo, and suddenly u throw Faggins and Weaver in.

Dude really Shilo is one of the least qualified safties in the NFL. Nolan is a way better safety than Shilo will ever be. Reason he was picked up so quickly. This choice by the FO was one i will be scratching my head over awhile.
Old 09-01-2012   #70
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I'm not going to get into the Keo v. Nolan debate as I don't think either will ever be anything but injury starters in the NFL.

I think you are way over playing your hand on Anthony Weaver. The idea Keo is better than him is absurd. Weaver was a starter from day one of his seven year career the first four on the excellent Baltimore defense. He was the top DT/3-4 DE free agent when Houston acquired him.
Really that's why Weaver had one sack with the Texans right? On Baltimore come on they had Ray Lewis,Ed Reed,Terrell Suggs,Chris McCalister,Kelly Gregg,Adalius Thomas,Maake Kemoeatu what did Weaver have to do,but get sacks and tackles off the people around him. Commanding all the attention case and point one sack for the Texans and Coaching plays a huge part as well Rex Ryan and Marvin Lewis calling the D Come on I'm done with this debate.
Old 09-01-2012   #71
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

Quote:
u think Shilo is better/more Athletic than Nolan. AND I WOULD TAKE FAGGINS OVER KEO !!!! Wow, and no i dont prefer trash players over good. Just funny how i say that Nolan is better than Shilo, and suddenly u throw Faggins and Weaver in.

Dude really Shilo is one of the least qualified safties in the NFL. Nolan is a way better safety than Shilo will ever be. Reason he was picked up so quickly. This choice by the FO was one i will be scratching my head over awhile.
Your ridiculous just stop already never did I say I prefer Keo over Nolan so get your facts straight before opening your mouth about me saying this or that.
Old 09-01-2012   #72
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Your ridiculous just stop already never did I say I prefer Keo over Nolan so get your facts straight before opening your mouth about me saying this or that.
Well then why in the hell did you start arguing with me ??? My whole point has been Nolan is better than Shilo. Dont quote me and disagree if you dont want a debate. Simple
Old 09-01-2012   #73
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

Quote:

Like I said go read the post never did I refer to you saying anything Cush said Keo is the worst then I said no Faggins is then you wanted to throw your two cents in when nobody was even replying to your comment at the time you responded to mine ridiculous smh
Old 09-01-2012   #74
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Like I said go read the post never did I refer to you saying anything Cush said Keo is the worst then I said no Faggins is then you wanted to throw your two cents in when nobody was even replying to your comment at the time smh
We can agree to disagree, nolan is better than Shilo, Faggins is better than Shilo, hell i think him and Matt stevens and shilo are a pretty good comparison.

Either way we have who we have, just hoping that Keo NEVER has to be depended on especially when it matters.
Old 09-01-2012   #75
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

Quote:
We can agree to disagree, nolan is better than Shilo, Faggins is better than Shilo, hell i think him and Matt stevens and shilo are a pretty good comparison.

Either way we have who we have, just hoping that Keo NEVER has to be depended on especially when it matters.
Exactly My point we are stuck with Keo so o well I'm sure you will be cheering for the Texans next Sunday as will I
Old 09-01-2012   #76
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Exactly My point we are stuck with Keo so o well I'm sure you will be cheering for the Texans next Sunday as will I
of course i will , and it cant get here soon enough.
Old 09-01-2012   #77
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Really that's why Weaver had one sack with the Texans right? On Baltimore come on they had Ray Lewis,Ed Reed,Terrell Suggs,Chris McCalister,Kelly Gregg,Adalius Thomas,Maake Kemoeatu what did Weaver have to do,but get sacks and tackles off the people around him. Commanding all the attention case and point one sack for the Texans and Coaching plays a huge part as well Rex Ryan and Marvin Lewis calling the D Come on I'm done with this debate.
You were done with this debate when you made the ridiculous assertion about Weaver. If Weaver was such slag he would have been easily replaced in Baltimore. Instead those coaches you want to somehow give so much credit started him. I'll trust their judgment and my eyes on both Weaver and Keo. Keo got torched by 3rd stringers the other night. Keo will never start in the NFL except as an emergency injury replacement.
Old 09-01-2012   #78
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
You were done with this debate when you made the ridiculous assertion about Weaver. If Weaver was such slag he would have been easily replaced in Baltimore. Instead those coaches you want to somehow give so much credit started him. I'll trust their judgment and my eyes on both Weaver and Keo. Keo got torched by 3rd stringers the other night. Keo will never start in the NFL except as an emergency injury replacement.
Ok cus players are easly replaceable that's why the texans got stuck with Travis Johnson for years right and how about David Carr or maybe CC Brown come on the hell with Weaver like I said look at the personal he played with and scheme that's why he was trash here period
Old 09-01-2012   #79
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 284137 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ok cus players are easly replaceable that's why the texans got stuck with Travis Johnson for years right and how about David Carr or maybe CC Brown come on the hell with Weaver like I said look at the personal he played with and scheme that's why he was trash here period
A good idea. Perhaps two or three.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012   #80
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
A good idea. Perhaps two or three.
Round of applause!!! Smh

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read