Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-31-2012   #1
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

Rep Power: 2094 Bleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Roster Cuts

So far Qb Case Keenum has been cut, he should clear waivers and be sent to the PS. Also Lb Shawn Loiseau has been waived he played ok lasnite but doubt that gets him to the PS
Bleed_Blu_Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012   #2
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 10357 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Roster Cuts

Jerrell Jackson, AJ Bryant, and Cody Wallace as well.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012   #3
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

Rep Power: 2094 Bleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respected

Lb Dj Bryant has been cut as well I know some people were fans
Old 08-31-2012   #4
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 31542 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed_Blu_Red View Post
Damn
Old 08-31-2012   #5
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 56992 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I was and still am. I'm probably wrong but I think he might not clear waivers. He looked dadgum good every time I saw him on the field.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012   #6
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4547 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Damn
Not a fan of this cut. Kid had some game.
Old 08-31-2012   #7
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 31542 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Not a fan of this cut. Kid had some game.
Yup, and with banged up NT rotation I figured we'd carry 5 DE's with Crick being able to play NT in situational football if Cody or Mitchell goes down. Guess I was way wrong.
Old 08-31-2012   #8
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I was and still am. I'm probably wrong but I think he might not clear waivers. He looked dadgum good every time I saw him on the field.
I really hope he clears waiver.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012   #9
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

Full list of players cut well see who makes the PS Hopefully Keenum,Grimes,King

Houston Texans
TE Logan Brock, LB Keith Browner, LB D.J. Bryant, RB Jonathan Grimes, NT David Hunter, WR Juaquin Iglesias, WR Jerrell Jackson, QB Case Keenum, DT Mitch King, LB Shawn Loiseau, WR Jeff Maehl, OT Nathan Menkin, LB Rennie Moore, FB Moran Norris, DB Eddie Pleasant, TE Philip Supernaw, OL Cody Wallace, OT Cody White.
Old 08-31-2012   #10
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

Looks like everybody's favorite Keo made the cut smh!! and Ball and my personal favorite Carmichael. but with McMannis gone he was due to make the cut maybe he will develop.
Old 08-31-2012   #11
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 18579 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Full list of players cut well see who makes the PS Hopefully Keenum,Grimes,King

Houston Texans
TE Logan Brock, LB Keith Browner, LB D.J. Bryant, RB Jonathan Grimes, NT David Hunter, WR Juaquin Iglesias, WR Jerrell Jackson, QB Case Keenum, DT Mitch King, LB Shawn Loiseau, WR Jeff Maehl, OT Nathan Menkin, LB Rennie Moore, FB Moran Norris, DB Eddie Pleasant, TE Philip Supernaw, OL Cody Wallace, OT Cody White.
That's only 18 - don't we need to cut 22 to get to 53?
Old 08-31-2012   #12
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 77974 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Very disappointing about Grimes. I hope they are able to get him on the practice squad.
I won't be surprised if he ends up on some team's active roster.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012   #13
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
That's only 18 - don't we need to cut 22 to get to 53?
Well with Butler going on IR I believe he counts towards the cut. so that makes 3 more cuts to be announced, teams have till 9 pm to finalize rosters so plenty of time I'll update fast as possible unless someone beats me too it
Old 08-31-2012   #14
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

I was puling for Keenum but he showed me nothing last nite. We need every roster space imo.
Old 08-31-2012   #15
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 11679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Bryant and Grimes are the only real surprises, although it seems like Grimes was destined for PS anyway. Forsett solidified his 3rd spot.
Old 08-31-2012   #16
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 25411 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

They've announced 19 cuts not including Butler or Jerrell Jackson, both of which will probably go on IR

Won't let me post link, but it's from Houston Texans website
Old 08-31-2012   #17
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

Butler does count towards a roster cut. Nt Fangupo was also cut and Olb Delano Johnson that Makes 21 with my list included above so hopefully Shaun Cody is 100% and has no issues
Old 08-31-2012   #18
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143551 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
They've announced 19 cuts not including Butler or Jerrell Jackson, both of which will probably go on IR

Won't let me post link, but it's from Houston Texans website
I thought Jerrell Jackson tweeted that he'd been cut?
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012   #19
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 165505 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

How Ball is making this team I will never know.
Old 08-31-2012   #20
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 59622 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
How Ball is making this team I will never know.
Dude just keeps hanging around.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read