Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-31-2012   #101
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who Gets Cut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
But you're OK with them cutting Tim Jamison?

Why? Or was that an oversight?
It was an oversight .... guess I was blinded by the silliness of those other cuts.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012   #102
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 281 View Post
Wade Phillips, I have a feel I'll be a bit annoyed with you for keeping Ball on my favorite NFL team.
I'm thinkin Wade still has a soft spot for the Cowboys! B. James hasn't lived up to the hype either, but, I knew he wasn't gonna go anywhere.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012   #103
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I'm thinkin Wade still has a soft spot for the Cowboys! B. James hasn't lived up to the hype either, but, I knew he wasn't gonna go anywhere.
Are you going to beat this dead horse all season? Demeco is gone. He isn't coming back.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012   #104
TexanCR
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 TexanCR is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanCR is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanCR is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanCR is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanCR is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanCR is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanCR is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanCR is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanCR is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanCR is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanCR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I have the 55 man roster as this so far:

HTML Code:
QB 	Matt Schaub	-	T.J. Yates	-	John Beck

RB 	Arian Foster	-	Ben Tate	-	Justin Forsett

FB	James Casey	-	Tyler Clutts	-	

TE	Owen Daniels	-	Garrett Graham	-	

LT 	Duane Brown	-	Andrew Gardner	-	

LG 	Wade Smith	-		-	

C 	Chris Myers	-	Ben Jones	-	Thomas Austin

RG 	Antoine Caldwell	-	Brandon Brooks	-	Shelley Smith

RT	Derek Newton	-		-	

WR1 	Andre Johnson	-	Keshawn Martin	-	Lestar Jean

WR2	Kevin Walter	-	DeVier Posey	-	

DE 	J.J. Watt	-	Tim Jamison	-	

DT	Shaun Cody	-	Earl Mitchell	-	

DE 	Antonio Smith	-	Jared Crick	-	

SLB 	Brooks Reed	-	Bryan Braman	-	Jesse Nading

ILB 	Brian Cushing	-	Mister Alexander	-	

ILB 	Bradie James	-	Tim Dobbins	-	

WLB 	Connor Barwin	-	Whitney Mercilus	-	

LCB	Kareem Jackson	-	Alan Ball	-	Brandon Harris

RCB	Johnathan Joseph	-	Brice McCain	-	Roc Carmichael

SS 	Danieal Manning	-	Quintin Demps	-	

FS 	Glover Quin	-	Troy Nolan	-	Shiloh Keo

LS	Jon Weeks				

K 	[b]Shayne Graham[/b]				

P 	Dahnte Jones				

KR	Trindon Holliday
Offense: 25
Defense: 26
Special Teams: 4

I think the next two cuts are Thomas Austin or Shelley Smith, and Keo or Demps.

There...fixed for you.
TexanCR is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read