Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-30-2012   #1
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Who Gets Cut?

Alright fans, Preseason is done. We will know by tomorrow who stays and who goes, but who do you think is getting cut? Who did you like? Leave responses below!!

Mallet: The Texas Hammer!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012   #2
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who Gets Cut?

Keo. Don't even let the dude use the showers.
Old 08-30-2012   #3
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
Yes Pleasent over Keo all day
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012   #4
Bleed_Blu_Red
Veteran

Rep Power: 2095 Bleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respectedBleed_Blu_Red is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You cold Brotha hahaha but agreed
Bleed_Blu_Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012   #5
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102895 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

No mo Keo.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012   #6
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
Yes Pleasent over Keo all day
Yep. Pleasant looked a lot better than Keo.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012   #7
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Keo, Mario Louis, Jeff Maehle, Grimes ( P-squad), Keenum (P-squad), Browner, Bryant (P-squad), Fanguopo (P-squad), Moore, Hunter, Loiseau, Carmichael (P-squad maybe), Nading, King, Iglesias, Jackson, Wallace, Brock, Bryant Johnson, Delano Johnson, Menkin, White
Sponsored links
Old 08-30-2012   #8
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Keo's gone. I hope Ball's gone.

Case and Grimes to the PS.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012   #9
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Keo, Mario Louis, Jeff Maehle, Grimes ( P-squad), Keenum (P-squad), Browner, Bryant (P-squad), Fanguopo (P-squad), Moore, Hunter, Pleasant, Carmichael (P-squad maybe), Nading, King, Iglesias, Jackson, Wallace, Brock, Bryant Johnson, Delano Johnson, Menkin, White
I think Pleasant and Carmichael make it.

I think Shelley Smith gets cut because Ben Jones showed he can play guard and center.
Old 08-30-2012   #10
phantom17
#1 Fan in RGV!

Rep Power: 1292 phantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Keo should be kut.....tonight! Ball also asap!
Old 08-30-2012   #11
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I think Pleasant and Carmichael make it.

I think Shelley Smith gets cut because Ben Jones showed he can play guard and center.
Changed out Pleasant for Loiseau, I could see Smith getting cut over Carmichael. These are my guesses though.
Old 08-30-2012   #12
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Changed out Pleasant for Loiseau, I could see Smith getting cut over Carmichael. These are my guesses though.
Oh, no. You did a great job.
Old 08-30-2012   #13
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Keo & Ball are necessities. You have to cut them. I think Iglesias and Maehl go that's obvious.
Old 08-30-2012   #14
b0ng
Ooops

Quote:
Oh, no. You did a great job.
After reading about Butler's injury, I think Menkin has a good shot of staying. Probably going to be one or two OT's on the practice squad.
Old 08-30-2012   #15
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
After reading about Butler's injury, I think Menkin has a good shot of staying. Probably going to be one or two OT's on the practice squad.
I'm not sure if Menkin makes it or not. They played Gardner on the right side for a good portion of the night and Gardner HAD been playing LT. So I think they're grooming him for Swing tackle. I don't know if they go 4 tackles or not.

They also played Ben Jones at both C and G. And I thought he looked really good at G. I think that versatility is going to make it hard to make the team as a lineman. Especially with Holliday stepping up.
Old 08-30-2012   #16
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I was dogging Keo all last preseason. No need to beat that dead horse.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012   #17
b0ng
Ooops

Quote:
I'm not sure if Menkin makes it or not. They played Gardner on the right side for a good portion of the night and Gardner HAD been playing LT. So I think they're grooming him for Swing tackle. I don't know if they go 4 tackles or not.

They also played Ben Jones at both C and G. And I thought he looked really good at G. I think that versatility is going to make it hard to make the team as a lineman. Especially with Holliday stepping up.
Jones playing that well at G made me think that Smith gets much more cuttable, and I think we need T's more than G's. It's an interesting wrinkle, and since Butler is going to the IR, a spot on the 53 did just open up so one of these guys is probably going to make it and we will lose 21 people and Butler now. This is kinda why I think Menkin makes it. We still have an inactive roster every game and as long as a player is inactive I think they don't lose games against their eligibility for the PS.
Old 08-31-2012   #18
Joeycharp89
Veteran

Rep Power: 651 Joeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respected

Not sure if Carmichael will make it, but I'd rather seem him than Ball out there.
Joeycharp89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012   #19
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 109012 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Make him take a ho bath in one of the bathrooms inside Reliant.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012   #20
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Real question is do you have balls to tell ball that he is out. Seriously, if Wade likes him, he stays. Simple as that.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read