Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-02-2012   #21
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Member Tailgate locations

I have always wanted to meet the famous DB Cooper!

Come on by the Blue Crew where you will meet Yankee in Tx and his lovely wife Lil Red, Texan Bill, Texan Red, Bull Pen Photos, Jeezebel, Tx David, Big Toro, Glass Half Full, Disaacks3, Joe Texan, Bronco Billy, Dr.2BKay, Leatherhead and his Leatherettes, Jeff, and the ever so beautiful and gracious grandma of tailgating, SheTexan. This is only a partial list of the fans that post here.

Our Tailgate was voted as most family orientated tailgate by Joe Cahn, the Comissioner of Tailgating.

Do tell the wife to allow you to get there early so your son can enjoy the Bull Pen Pep band as we get them to play your son a Happy Birthday song....shhhh!
Old 09-02-2012   #22
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 94442 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
I have always wanted to meet the famous DB Cooper!

Come on by the Blue Crew where you will meet Yankee in Tx and his lovely wife Lil Red, Texan Bill, Texan Red, Bull Pen Photos, Jeezebel, Tx David, Big Toro, Glass Half Full, Disaacks3, Joe Texan, Bronco Billy, Dr.2BKay, Leatherhead and his Leatherettes, Jeff, and the ever so beautiful and gracious grandma of tailgating, SheTexan. This is only a partial list of the fans that post here.

Our Tailgate was voted as most family orientated tailgate by Joe Cahn, the Comissioner of Tailgating.

Do tell the wife to allow you to get there early so your son can enjoy the Bull Pen Pep band as we get them to play your son a Happy Birthday song....shhhh!
Wow Ted, that's awesome!

I think you have come up with the ticket to getting us there nice and early!
Old 09-04-2012   #23
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
Wow Ted, that's awesome!

I think you have come up with the ticket to getting us there nice and early!
DB - I'll chime in here also & extend a welcome to the Blue Crew Tailgate. As Ted said we're family-friendly and we have a great time. There are kids of all ages, and Joe brings a pinata to every game for the kids as well.

You REALLY need to be walking up to the tailgate by 930 to get the entire experience.

If you can get a Platinum Pass, you can get in by 7am. However, you can get a Blue Pass also. Just arrive between 8:30-8:45 to avoid the mad rush at 8am when the lot opens, and you can park close to the Platinum. After 9am, they don't let you park wherever you want, and you're subject to the parking nazi's directions.

Just as an aside, arriving anytime after 10:30 will get you stuck in traffic and you will be lucky to make kickoff.

See ya there!
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012   #24
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I bounce around between the Yellow Lot and the Blue Crew tailgate. I will also be at the bills game, not sure where I will be but we are coming in the night before, staying thru until Monday morning.
Old 09-04-2012   #25
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 94442 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
DB - I'll chime in here also & extend a welcome to the Blue Crew Tailgate. As Ted said we're family-friendly and we have a great time. There are kids of all ages, and Joe brings a pinata to every game for the kids as well.

You REALLY need to be walking up to the tailgate by 930 to get the entire experience.

If you can get a Platinum Pass, you can get in by 7am. However, you can get a Blue Pass also. Just arrive between 8:30-8:45 to avoid the mad rush at 8am when the lot opens, and you can park close to the Platinum. After 9am, they don't let you park wherever you want, and you're subject to the parking nazi's directions.

Just as an aside, arriving anytime after 10:30 will get you stuck in traffic and you will be lucky to make kickoff.

See ya there!
Thanks man!

I think Ted sealed the deal, getting the band to play Happy Birthday for him speaks volumes to my wife, lol

I'll do everything I can to get us there as early as possible.

I need to make a name tag or something with DBCooper on it, lol!
Old 09-04-2012   #26
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
Thanks man!

I think Ted sealed the deal, getting the band to play Happy Birthday for him speaks volumes to my wife, lol

I'll do everything I can to get us there as early as possible.

I need to make a name tag or something with DBCooper on it, lol!
But then again, the fact that I'll be lurking around may or may not dissaude you!!!
Old 09-04-2012   #27
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
But then again, the fact that I'll be lurking around may or may not dissaude you!!!
Would love to have the family meet you Bill!
Old 09-07-2012   #28
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

if it was a night game i might tailgate....but i'm not functional enough in the mornings to do it
Old 09-08-2012   #29
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
if it was a night game i might tailgate....but i'm not functional enough in the mornings to do it
Khari,

We will do the tailgating part for you. All you need to do is show up, eat, and hang out with some quality people while talking Texans football. We can have coffee ready for you, if needed.
Old 09-08-2012   #30
LEATHERHEAD
Veteran

Section: 123 C
Rep Power: 1016 LEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respected

Time to wake and get this day over with...damn its so close
LEATHERHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read