Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Blue Crew Vikings Tailgate

TxDavid

Veteran
Short week for this one! Thursday night vs the Vikings (Battle of the scrubs).

So with this one on a workday - I'd like to get a yes/no for the grill. I really don't want to load it up if no one is going to use it. But, I will bring it if anyone is planning on cooking.

What time is everyone planning on getting there? The lot opens at 1pm for this one!

Yankee_In_TX

Dance Lindsay!
David -my crew is out. So if there is not grill (I think safe bet) Lindsay and I will pack sandwhiches. We'll be there 2ish when Lindsay gets out of school.

disaacks3

Staff member
Trying to get boss to let me off @4-4:30p, no time to grill here. :(

May try to cook something the night before.

Last edited:

SheTexan

Hall of Fame
The 6pm kickoff SUCKS!! I really don't know what time I will get there! Everyone in my family has to work, have school, etc. Won't need the grill though David! I'm just gonna wing it! I'll be there as early as possible though. Might get someone to drop me off at the gate and the kids can come later.

silvrhand

All Pro
I will not be making this one to cook either, I had a preseason injury called "work sucks", so I've got this one covered though. Week 1 we are going to blow it up with some fried chicken wings, grilled chicken wings, and some side fixings..

Sucks to miss out on pre game this year, but just had too much on my list.

TxDavid

Veteran
Ok guys - I've decided not to bring the grill. There doesn't seem to be a need for it, but I'm sure Joe will let you use his if need be. I'll toss a propane tank in the truck just in case we need it.

SheTexan

Hall of Fame
What time are you guys/gals planning to get there? I might need a ride in, and would like to coordinate with someone. Gonna get Shadow to drop me off, but, I don't want to walk in the long way around.

See ya all there!!

Gma

GlassHalfFull

Hall of Fame
Dave, Kyle and I are leaving here around 3:30, of you want to meet us and ride in with us.

I am bringing a subway sandwich platter, too hot to try and grill anything.

disaacks3

Staff member
Dave, Kyle and I are leaving here around 3:30, of you want to meet us and ride in with us.

Eat Fresh!

Wendy & I are leaving from my work @4p. Hopefully we won't be too far behind on this most inconvenient of gametimes.

Can't wait to watch the scrubs! (no, I'm not kidding)

SheTexan

Hall of Fame

If ya see me on the corner, I'm not a hooker! :whip: Just pick me up and haul my fat OLD hinney to the tailgate! Not sure what time I'll be leaving here, I'll give ya a call!

TxDavid

Veteran
I'm missing my pan that had the sandwiches. It's a stainless steel full-size steam table pan. I know many people left before I made it back out, so if it ended up in your cooler, just bring it back with you to the Miami game.

GlassHalfFull

Hall of Fame
I'm missing my pan that had the sandwiches. It's a stainless steel full-size steam table pan. I know many people left before I made it back out, so if it ended up in your cooler, just bring it back with you to the Miami game.
I am pretty sure it got put in Joe's cooler.

SheTexan

Hall of Fame
Sorry I missed seeing some of you, but, traffic kicked our butts. Took and hour and a half to make a 20 min drive. My ulcer was working overtime! I'm still a little ticked off at the stup*dity of the NFL to sch a game at that time. Still can't figure it out, unless it had something to do with the RNC convention. Who knows, but, dumb. JMO!!

ANYWAY!! See ya all bright and early on Sept 9th!! Ready to eat some fish!!

Joe Texan

Inducted 04
I got your pan also ended up with the row b parking cone. I was extremely disappointed with the showing and the tailgate in general you who did not show because you had to work next day shame on you. I have removed the ultimate fan status of some of you and will be reporting actions to the powers that be. Overall it was great seeing all who showed and I hope we can do a little better for the mammal fish