Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2012   #1
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Blue Crew 'Niners Tailgate

Alright folks! I'm getting excited just typing this! It's almost time for the first tailgate of the season - are you ready?

The grill is prepped and ready to go! For this one - if you have a fan BRING IT! It's gonna be a hot one and we're gonna need them.

4 days till we kick this off!

Here's a map to the Tailgate for those that need it
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012   #2
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew 'Niners Tailgate

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012   #3
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I may stop by to continue my 50/50 winning streak. Appreciate the hospitality as always!
Old 08-15-2012   #4
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be there, but, not at 2pm. As much as I hate to admit it, I'm gettin to OLD to deal with long periods of intense heat! I'm trying to get Shadow to figure out how to hook up an AC unit for the hot games in Sept and Oct. We'll see, but, I know I can't continue at the pace I've kept for the past 10 yrs. It sucks, but, it's also reality.

I'll be there early enough to socalize with all my fav TEXAN friends, but, I'm not bringing canopy's, tables, and all the extra's to the preseason games. If you all need them let me know and I'll get them to ya before Sat.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!! It's been a LONG off season and I'm so ready for some football!! This is also the NINER game!! WOOOOHOOO!! Hoping this is just a hint of what we will see in NOLA in Feb!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012   #5
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Like some others, I'll be getting there a little later than usual. Don't want to burn out my little princess at her first NFL game!
Old 08-15-2012   #6
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

I will be there but later, with Michelle being over 6 months pregnant and dealing with sciatic nerve pain don't know how much she can handle.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012   #7
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Okay you slackers. I'll be there at 2pm, along with the other crazies!
Sponsored links
Old 08-15-2012   #8
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
I will be there but later, with Michelle being over 6 months pregnant and dealing with sciatic nerve pain don't know how much she can handle.
Danny she can always sit in my truck with the AC
Old 08-15-2012   #9
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I will be there at noon pregame party at papacitos
Old 08-15-2012   #10
LEATHERHEAD
Veteran

Section: 123 C
Rep Power: 1016 LEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respected

damn will miss this game...110 deg i`m good will be swiming in the pool..got $450.00 for my tickets...needed money for a Denver road trip.and it is preseason
LEATHERHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012   #11
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew 'Niners Tailgate

I'll be there at 2 but our generator has crapped out :/

No new horns (being shipped) no new cornhole (need a mitre saw to finish). I should at least have my new shorts!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Last edited by Yankee_In_TX; 08-15-2012 at 08:42 PM.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012   #12
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

OK, I'm rethinking this!!

If I decide to sweat it out and go early, can someone meet me at the gate? ALL my kids/grandkids will be at this game, total of 8, and some of them can't get off work until late on Sat, and won't be able to leave home until 5:30. They will need my parking pass. I'm gonna start looking for an extra parking pass, SOMEWHERE, it won't really matter what lot, and then I can do as I please. Finding it HARD to stay away!!
Old 08-16-2012   #13
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
OK, I'm rethinking this!!

If I decide to sweat it out and go early, can someone meet me at the gate? ALL my kids/grandkids will be at this game, total of 8, and some of them can't get off work until late on Sat, and won't be able to leave home until 5:30. They will need my parking pass. I'm gonna start looking for an extra parking pass, SOMEWHERE, it won't really matter what lot, and then I can do as I please. Finding it HARD to stay away!!
Do you want to come to my house, leave your car and ride in with us? I was planning on leaving around 3:30. Can't take the whole tailgate either, from a heat standpoint. Although, it may be raining, from what I hear.
Old 08-16-2012   #14
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Rain???? No!! I don't want to travel 850 miles to see rain... Houston get it together, I want sunny weather. The highs are dropping here already in Nashville.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012   #15
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Looks like we may have some winds up to 10mph and a 40% chance of rain.

If you're coming out early, bring your wet gear! Crocs and/or an extra pair of shoes & socks is always good too - the parking lot tends to pickup a lot of water and you're gonna have wet feet.
Old 08-17-2012   #16
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post

If you're coming out early, bring your wet gear! Crocs and/or an extra pair of shoes & socks is always good too - the parking lot tends to pickup a lot of water and you're gonna have wet feet.
Thanks David I forgot about the weather.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012   #17
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Yep, looked at the hour-by-hour at weather.com and it looks like it'll peak about an hour before gametime.
Old 08-18-2012   #18
SheTexan
Site Contributor

I'll take the rain anyday over the heat we get on that parking lot!! Let it pour!

I'm using my own parking pass and should be there around 4:30. Decided to set the rules for my fam early in the season. Be ready when this old gal is ready to roll or you can find your own parking spot!

GOOOOO TEXANS!! See ya all there!
Old 08-18-2012   #19
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Okay you slackers. I'll be there at 2pm, along with the other crazies!
We're leaving around 2 so we won't be there until about 2:30(ish), but the car is already loaded!
Old 08-19-2012   #20
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

It was great seeing everyone again.

We caught a huge break with the weather. It was actually comfortable thanks to the cloud cover, not bad for mid Aug in Houston.

It was fun seeing new babies and Kayla at her first tailgate and game.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read