Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-05-2012   #41
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The 2012 "Rate My Draft" Thread

Did two drafts simultaneously last night, but unfortunately the connection wasn't too good I had a few picks autodrafted for me. Still a decent team with the #4 pick and PPR.

QB Aaron Rodgers
WR Jordy Nelson
WR Antonio Brown
RB Doug Martin
RB Toby Gerhart
TE Brandon Pettigrew
W/R/T Reggie Wayne
BN Peyton Hillis
BN Adrian Peterson
BN David Wilson
BN Coby Fleener
BN Sidney Rice
K Matt Bryant
DEF Buffalo
BN Chicago
Old 09-05-2012   #42
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 58645 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

14 team PPR league

QB Matt Schaub/Jay Cuter
RB Matt Forte, Adrian Peterson, Rashad Jennings, Stevan Ridley
WR Roddy White, Stevie Jonson, Kenny Britt, Nate Burleson
TE Antonio Gates, Jared Cook
D Detroit
K Shayne Graham

If Peterson has a decent year this could turn out to be a pretty good 14 person team
Old 09-05-2012   #43
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 265614 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

QB: Cutler, Dalton, Wilson
RB: McCoy, DMC, AP, Benson, D. Wilson
WR: Fitz, Jordy, Harvin, Torrey
TE: Olsen, Cook
K: Akers
DEF: 49ers

Ridiculous how early the top TEs went this year. I could see the footprints of all the internet FF bloggers all over our draft with all the reaches for "sleeper" players.

Funny, we were drafting at a local steakhouse and VY shows up! Couple of guys got pictures.

Note this guy is ~6'3"
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012   #44
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

I had a 10 team league with the 9th pick...

QB - Tom Brady, Jay Cutler
RB - Ryan Mathews, Steve Jackson, Reggie Bush, Isaac Redman
WR - Jeremy Maclin, Dwayne Bowe, Malcom Floyd, Sidney Rice, Darrius Heyward-Bey, Santonio Holmes
TE- Jimmy Graham
K-Garret Hartley
DEF- Baltimore

I drafted too many WR but felt weak there so i will just start swapping out when the bye weeks start popping up

Also had a guy in the league want to trade Brady for Foster.... Im high on Cutler this year so i have been considering it....
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read