Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Mike Devlin - Texans New OL Coach

PDS ‏@PatDStat 6m6 minutes ago
Quote:
Report: #Texans set to hire the New York #Jets Mike Delvin as new offensive line coach. http://hou.scout.com/story/1500466-r...e-delvin?s=116 … #NFL

Boy, is Wiki fast.
Quote:
Michael Richard Devlin (born November 16, 1969) is a former professional American football player and currently an assistant coach with the Houston Texans of the National Football League.
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #2
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 168611 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mike Devlin - Texans New OL Coach

Lance Zierlein @LanceZierlein
· 1h 1 hour ago
Can’t tell you how excited I am that Mike Devlin is the new offensive line coach for Texans. Huge upgrade w/ very sharp man taking over.

Lance seems really excited
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #3
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 181580 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

For us, me, that are naive - why is he an upgrade? What does he bring to the table?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #4
GNTLEWOLF
All Pro

Rep Power: 3825 GNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to GNTLEWOLF

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
For us, me, that are naive - why is he an upgrade? What does he bring to the table?
Thank you Papal. I have the same question.
My thought here is that he was with the Jets, and I don't recall anybody pointing to their O-Line and talking about how great it was.Some of you Guys who are more knowledgeable than I am, please educate me.
GNTLEWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #5
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 446551 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Well he went to Iowa so another Ferentz and ZBS tie.

Myers is applauding.
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #6
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 136384 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

The Iowa connection is clearly there, although there doesn't appear to be a time when he was actually there the same time as Ferentz (followed him as an assistant, and preceded him as a HC).

Another connection if you connect enough dots is that he goes back far enough with the Jets that the HC that hired him was Eric Mangini. I would imagine that was another vein of inside info. that O'Brien could mine.
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #7
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 175999 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Devlin reminds me on the movie 'Just Go with It' with Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler
Sponsored links
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #8
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 181580 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNTLEWOLF View Post
Thank you Papal. I have the same question.
My thought here is that he was with the Jets, and I don't recall anybody pointing to their O-Line and talking about how great it was.Some of you Guys who are more knowledgeable than I am, please educate me.
I had originally written "What does he bring besides his Jets pedigree" but didn't want to write him off so quickly. I haven't been able to find anything that screams great hire to me. Guess we'll just have to see if guys return to their previous form and this guy is the savior or J.A.G.

Quote:
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #9
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 446551 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

The Jets were a straight up ZBS team but they have mixed in gap and man over the last year. That may be the mix OB wants and thinks Devlin has done a good job with it.
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #10
PapaL
Loose Screw

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
The Jets were a straight up ZBS team but they have mixed in gap and man over the last year. That may be the mix OB wants and thinks Devlin has done a good job with it.
Isn't that what we ran last year and ended up firing our OL coach? Hopefully this guy does a better job with XSF. That, a healthy Brown, and another OL prospect would make me a fan.

Quote:
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #11
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 175999 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Isn't that what we ran last year and ended up firing our OL coach? Hopefully this guy does a better job with XSF. That, a healthy Brown, and another OL prospect would make me a fan.
I disliked the Dunn hiring from the get go. Imo, whoever was the one pulling the trigger on moving X everywhere along the oline early on is the primary reason X showed no progression.

Imagine being not only a rookie, but a rookie trying to learn 4-5 spots in a short period of time due to late graduation. I think X is smart, but dang, that's a lot to put on the young cats plate

I blame Dunn for practically setting our entire line back. Especially DB. He and Myers had a rough start to the season. I'm a big Brooks fan, but I think he regressed slightly rather than progress over last season
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #12
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Quote:
Isn't that what we ran last year and ended up firing our OL coach?
Yes but Dunn was our 3rd or 4th choice for doing it. I, and I think several others, saw a lot of confusion along the OL and a deemphasis on the backside cutblock in the ZBS plays. Our stretch plays almost always went front side this season and if the D got out and ran with us it was just a race to the corner. Foster used to kill people on the cut back and the option wasn't there very often this season.
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #13
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 39396 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected

Here's some bio I gleamed from various sources on the internet. It appears he has been a head OL coach for only one year, though he assisted some in previous years. He's mainly has been a TE coach, but it appears he did do a fine job last year coaching the Jet's OL.

"Devlin, 45, was an NFL offensive lineman for seven seasons with Buffalo (1993-1995) and Arizona (1996-1999)."

"Devlin had been with the Jets since 2006, the first year for head coach Eric Mangini. Devlin was retained by Ryan when he arrived in 2009. Devlin coached the Jets' tight ends in 2006, and then again from 2008-12, while also assisting with the offensive line during those years. He worked with the offensive line in 2007. In 2013, he was promoted to head offensive line coach. He was the Jets' longest-tenured current assistant."

"The O-line integrated two new starters last season for the first time since the 2008 campaign. Former Super Bowl winner Willie Colon took over for the retired Brandon Moore at right guard and 2013 third-round selection Brian Winters took over at left guard. Despite the changes at guard, the Jets finished 2013 sixth in the league in rushing, gaining 134.9 yards per game on the ground as the offensive line paved the way for four 100-yard rushing efforts by two different backs, Chris Ivory and Bilal Powell. They also put forth an impressive finish, helping lead the Jets to a 3-1 record over the final four games while allowing just five total sacks, tied for the third-fewest in the league over that span."
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #14
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 224285 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Before the wheels fell off for Ryan , the Jets had one of or the best OL in the NFL . They led the league in rushing for several years .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #15
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 422320 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Lance's glowing endorsement is about as good an evaluation as we can want/get on an offensive line coach. He's very plugged in to the "trench life" world in college/pros.

Being held over as a position coach in a head coaching change, as Bill Kollar was for us, is a good indicator. Rex Ryan kept Devlin when he arrived. Devlin has experience coaching TEs as well as OL.

Devlin could have stayed with the Jets but jumped to the Texans instead. You could argue either side of that -- Jets org is a mess -- but I have been noticing some sentiment that players and coaches want to work with Bill O'Brien.

Devlin played in Buffalo for Wade Phillips, who on 610AM gave him a strong endorsement as "a real grinder who wasn't probably as physically gifted as other guys" in the league, said "he knows what to do and how to teach it".

This is from some New York blogger, evidently Mike Devlin works the NFL Combine, too:
Brian Bassett @BrianBassett
Quote:
@StephStradley You will recognize him when you see him, helps out at Combine a lot in on field drills, maybe 40yd dash?

@StephStradley I like Devlin a lot. Recently moved up OL coach after coaching TEs for yrs. Good, but don't think he's the next Alex Gibbs
Have to think O'Brien had this lined up ahead of the move.

Interesting outline from 2005...
Quote:
Devlin has UT O-line perking

Mike Devlin coaches football the same way he played it - face first, no-holds-barred, damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead.

That's why he has a couple fresh stitches inside what is a swollen upper lip. His mouth came in contact with a helmet during the University of Toledo's practice on Tuesday afternoon.

That he wasn't wearing one, too, was of no consideration.

It's the attitude that led, in 1992, to an offensive lineman standing no taller than 6-2, a guy at Iowa named Mike Devlin, earning All-America honors while finishing as the Big Ten's lineman of the year and as a semifinalist for the Outland Trophy that goes annually to the nation's top interior lineman.

It is how the same guy lasted for seven years in the National Football League, playing in two AFC championship games and one Super Bowl. That was Mike Devlin, too.

It is how a guy with no previous college coaching experience, who had never single-handedly coached an offensive line, gets hired to do just that at UT.

And it's a big reason why his current offensive line, stout but young, is clearing turf for the 15th-best rushing attack in the nation - 219.2 yards per game - while allowing five opponents just seven quarterback sacks.

"They work hard, very hard," the 35-year-old Devlin said of his linemen. "You know, there's a misnomer about O-linemen. People think you have to have five first-round draft picks to be great. All you really need is five good players to play together as one, to believe, to play with heart and passion."

After all, it's how their coach coaches.

Some might have been surprised he got the chance.

Devlin wasn't exactly a rookie. After he had "been retired," as he puts it, by his last NFL team, the Arizona Cardinals, he stayed on as an assistant offensive line and offensive quality control coach for four years. To equate it to college terms, he was a notch above a graduate assistant.

"There was a little risk, I guess, in hiring Mike," said UT head coach Tom Amstutz. "He'd never had his own line. He'd never coached in college. He was a mystery. But he intrigued me. I sensed he would coach the same way he played, with hard work and toughness. Of course, it didn't hurt he had some legendary coaching in his blood."

The legend was John Devlin, who spent 40 years as an assistant coach and defensive coordinator at seven big-time college programs - Virginia Tech, Florida State and Maryland, to name a few - and with the NFL's Houston Oilers before settling late in his career at Bloomsburg State University in Pennsylvania. The elder Devlin passed away in the late 1990s.

"My dad was the type of guy who'd make you feel like you could go through a brick wall," Devlin said. "You couldn't, of course, but you'd be willing to try. He had a tremendous ability to communicate. I remember there were times when I'd have a terrible game, then I'd sit down and watch film with him. He had a way of lifting a kid's spirits. You came away feeling you weren't that bad."

And, of course, the younger Devlin wasn't. Not at Iowa, where he - an offensive lineman, for goodness sakes - was named the Big Ten's MVP by the Chicago Tribune. Not with the Buffalo Bills, where he played in Super Bowl XXVII against the victorious Dallas Cowboys. Not during four seasons in the desert with the Cardinals. And, finally, not as a coach.

"I think there are issues anytime a college is considering hiring a pro guy," Devlin said. "The biggest is, can he teach? In the pros, players come somewhat fine-tuned with a good base. So the question was whether I could come here and coach a guy from scratch.

"The other big concern, of course, is recruiting. Stutz sat down and gave me his principles, told me about his style. I hope someday I can do what he does:pretty much look at someone and know. He has an uncanny knack of guessing right on kids."

And assistant coaches.

Devlin said UT's linemen know about his background.

"They sniff it out," he said. "But if I ever talk about it, they fine me. You can't live in the past, you know."

But the subject of the NFL does come up, especially with last year's Toledo O-line star, Nick Kaczur, now playing regularly for the New England Patriots.

"I talk about how he got there and what NFL teams are looking for," Devlin said. "But my No. 1 tip is that they can't think about it. They just have to play every day with unbelievable pace and passion and let the chips fall as they may. At the end of the day, you have to look in the mirror and know you laid it all on the line on the field, in class, and in life. Then you thank the good Lord you had the chance."

Devlin's background is chronicled in the UT media guide, so it wasn't all that difficult for his linemen to digest his past.

But here's something they might not know.

When Devlin was drafted in the fifth round in the spring of 1993, he left Iowa at 294 pounds. During his NFL career, he peaked at about 320 pounds.

After leaving the playing field, he vowed he would never again step on a scale. Two years later, though, he forced himself. The number was 415.

"It was a fun trip getting there," he said, chuckling. "But I had three little kids and I looked at them one day and realized I didn't want to die on them. You know, there are studies that say NFL linemen have shorter life spans to begin with. I was morbidly obese. I had no energy. I had no quality of life. I felt I had to do something drastic and I had to do it quickly."

So Devlin had gastric bypass surgery. He didn't tell his wife, Julie, until just one week before it was scheduled. And she was about the only person he told. It was done in the offseason on a Wednesday and he was back at work the following Monday.

"I lost 100 pounds in the first month and everybody thought I was sick, so I had to tell people I'd had it done," Devlin said. "It saved my life."

Devlin weighs about 250 these days and feels better than ever, which is why he was the first man in on Tuesday when tempers flared and a little scuffle broke out among UT players getting ready for Saturday at Ball State.

"The back of somebody's helmet got me," he said. "I'll live."

Face first, always, right into that brick wall.

"It's the only way I know," Devlin said.

Last edited by Playoffs; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:44 AM.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #16
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 136803 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I like 2 facts

1. He's an Iowa/New England guy. (I k\like the scheme that they run.

2. BOB didn't have a celebrated 9-7 season, with a weak schedule like in 2009. He knows the team needs to improve and this is the 1st step. Next step is to get ready for the draft and Smith getting moved up and Gaine taking over will be the next. BOB know they have to improve over last yrs pathetic draft.

In a way this offseason will tell me if BOB has the pull that I think he has.

Viva Las Vegas
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #17
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 136803 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post

Lance's glowing endorsement is about as good an evaluation as we can want/get on an offensive line coach. He's very plugged in to the "trench life" world in college/pros.

Being held over as a position coach in a head coaching change, as Bill Kollar was for us, is a good indicator. Rex Ryan kept Devlin when he arrived. Devlin has experience coaching TEs as well as OL.

Devlin could have stayed with the Jets but jumped to the Texans instead. You could argue either side of that -- Jets org is a mess -- but I have been noticing some sentiment that players and coaches want to work with Bill O'Brien.

Devlin played in Buffalo for Wade Phillips, who on 610AM gave him a strong endorsement as "a real grinder who wasn't probably as physically gifted as other guys" in the league, said "he knows what to do and how to teach it".

This is from some New York blogger, evidently Mike Devlin works the NFL Combine, too:
Brian Bassett @BrianBassett
Have to think O'Brien had this lined up ahead of the move.

Interesting outline from 2005...
Man, this is a guy I want coaching the OL. Probably means a OL wont be picked until the 4-5th rd. I still hope if he falls that TJ Clemmings is the choice at 16 if Parker isn't there.

However I do feel like the OL is in better hands and Devlin is a huge upgrade. Look at The NYJ OL, other than Ferguson/Mangold I bet even the most ardent fpptball guy couldn't tell me who the other 3 starters were off of the top of there head. Ivory ran well and I didn't see pass pro being an issue. But With Geno, he can make any teams offense look terrible 7-8 times a yr. That dude is terrible.

Viva Las Vegas
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #18
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Before the wheels fell off for Ryan , the Jets had one of or the best OL in the NFL . They led the league in rushing for several years .
Was Devlin there at that time?

Viva Las Vegas
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #19
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
BOB didn't have a celebrated 9-7 season, with a weak schedule like in 2009.
What?

OB just had a 9-7 season with a weak schedule and there is quite a bit of koolaid and rejoicing over it. What are you possibly criticizing now? That a city and team celebrated their first winning season a little.
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #20
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 436574 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

A big part of the success or failure of a head coach is determined by the asst. coaches that he surrounds himself with. I really like the dynamic mentality of looking for every way to upgrade the team. Winning in the trenches is one of the more important aspects of consistently successful teams.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read