Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2012   #1
StephenMusel
Rookie

Rep Power: 26 StephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performer
Default Preseason Pkg

2 Tickets Sect 139 row K (aisle) for both preseason games with orange parking passes. Face value is $85 per ticket per game and face value for the parking is $25 per game, so face value for everything is $390. I am accepting all reasonable offers. Please PM.
StephenMusel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012   #2
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Preseason Pkg

Orange lot parking is $23 per game, $230 for the season, just saying........
Old 08-09-2012   #3
StephenMusel
Rookie

Rep Power: 26 StephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performerStephenMusel is a Legendary performer

Well, I just checked My Houston Texans Account Manager and it seems as if they charged me in my completed invoices for $250 for the 2012 Orange Parking Season tickets. I guess I should call for my twenty bucks back.
Old 08-09-2012   #4
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 31037 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenMusel View Post
Well, I just checked My Houston Texans Account Manager and it seems as if they charged me in my completed invoices for $250 for the 2012 Orange Parking Season tickets. I guess I should call for my twenty bucks back.
Yeah, they jobbed me for $250 for each Orange pass also. Maybe this is why they can't sign Plaxico - all the parking refunds they have to pay. Or maybe if you have the name of the lot in your username, you get a $20 discount, just saying...
Fred is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012   #5
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

I do apologize Stephen!!!!! UNCLE BOB GOT ME FOR $750!!!!!!!!!!! That is $250 per pass, I am sorry, I did not even realize they went up this year on parking. I stand corrected.
Old 08-10-2012   #6
StephenMusel
Rookie

@ Fred - Thanks

@ OrangeLot - No Worries.
Old 08-12-2012   #7
StephenMusel
Rookie

Will split games if anyone is interested.
Sponsored links
Old 08-13-2012   #8
StephenMusel
Rookie

Selling both games with parking for $250.
Old 08-13-2012   #9
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 3223 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenMusel View Post
Will split games if anyone is interested.
i got a friend interested in the 49s game how much you want for em???
Old 08-13-2012   #10
StephenMusel
Rookie

Sorry just sold them, but if they don't pick them up tonight (as planned) I'll let you know. But I sold them for $ 140 with parking.
Old 08-13-2012   #11
Harry Haynes
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Harry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respectedHarry Haynes is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm out of town this weekend so need to get rid of my tickets. Two in section 530 and a red parking pass. Let me know if you want them.
Harry Haynes is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read