Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2012   #21
XI CMURDER IX
Gig 'em

Rep Power: 1517 XI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans @ Panthers Pre-season Gameday Thread

It's been too long!
XI CMURDER IX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012   #22
KA4Texan
C27A

Rep Power: 5488 KA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Sure as hell took its sweet time getting here.
Old 08-11-2012   #23
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm really looking forward to seeing mister Alexander and grimes at rb.

Grimes may not get a lot if time, but I really really like the way he runs the ball. He reminds me if Arian in a few different ways.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012   #24
since02
"Step 1"

Rep Power: 0 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02

FINALLY MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR!!!
Let's go TEXANS!!!
since02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012   #25
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Can't wait.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012   #26
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 311031 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

3 hours to go. I'm getting anxious and can't concentrate on my invasion of enemy planets in Endless Space.

I have no idea why I'm this ready for a pre-season game, but I am. This game can't start soon enough for me. Hopefully it will be carried on NFLN, so I don't have to watch the crappy coverage on channel 13. What a bunch of losers that local group is.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012   #27
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm ready to go. Seems like forever since GameDay.......because it has been. After watching the Astros all summer it feels like I just made it to shore without a paddle.

I'm no big fan of country music, but this song's opening lyrics sum up my feelings about the Texans today.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qioliyt994

Old 08-11-2012   #28
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I'm ready to go. Seems like forever since GameDay.......because it has been. After watching the Astros all summer it feels like I just made it to shore without a paddle.

I'm no big fan of country music, but this song's opening lyrics sum up my feelings about the Texans today.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qioliyt994

I do remember when HWSNBN wanted the Texans to be more like the
WS-bound Astros.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012   #29
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphajoker View Post
I live in Corpus so I'm hoping it doesn't get blacked out.
Ditto
Old 08-11-2012   #30
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 376621 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Ground level view of tonight's battlefield...

Television & radio listings for Texas markets:

http://www.houstontexans.com/gameday...t-network.html
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012   #31
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
Ditto
It looks like we're getting it here in Austin. I'm sure our ABC affiliate (KVUE) is airing it, but I hope NFLN doesn't black Austin out.

Funny, my upper extended cable channels went out yesterday and that includes NFLN. Great timing I thought. Turns out it really was since they came in this morning and replaced a bad splitter (or whatever). Glad this happened yesterday instead of today...lol.
Old 08-11-2012   #32
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Only 2 1/2 hours to go!!!

Just so everyone knows, Papa Johns Pizza has a buy 1 get 1 free deal today. I put in an order for 2 XL pizzas and I'll be picking them up at 5:00. The deal is for large & X-large only.
Old 08-11-2012   #33
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 123249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

2 1/2 lomgggggg hours left
Old 08-11-2012   #34
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 123249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
It looks like we're getting it here in Austin. I'm sure our ABC affiliate (KVUE) is airing it, but I hope NFLN doesn't black Austin out.

Funny, my upper extended cable channels went out yesterday and that includes NFLN. Great timing I thought. Turns out it really was since they came in this morning and replaced a bad splitter (or whatever). Glad this happened yesterday instead of today...lol.
when that happens in SA i get the games on both channels.
Old 08-11-2012   #35
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

It's finally here. Houston football in a little over two hours.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012   #36
KA4Texan
C27A

Rep Power: 5488 KA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I still can't believe how amped I am for a preseason game.

I think my watch is broke, only 2 mins have passed, though.
Old 08-11-2012   #37
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 341333 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

What? There's a game tonight?

Who knew?
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012   #38
TdotTexas2Step
All Pro

Rep Power: 1976 TdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respected

LIVE on NFL Network tonight, super pumped right now.

TdotTexas2Step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012   #39
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 376621 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans inactives
34 ILB Omar Gaither
49 ILB Greg Williams
56 ILB Brian Cushing
80 WR Andre Johnson
87 WR Jerrell Jackson
89 WR Bryant Johnson
91 NT Ra’Shon Harris
93 DE Jared Crick
99 DE J.J. Watt

Texans starting lineup changes
Keshawn Martin will start at wide receiver for Andre Johnson. Tim Jamison will start at defensive end for J.J. Watt. Mister Alexander will start at inside linebacker for Brian Cushing.

Panthers inactives
4 WR Rico Wallace
12 WR David Gettis
21 CB Brandon Hogan
52 LB Jon Beason
58 LB Thomas Davis
74 G Mike Pollak
78 G Andre Ramsey

Panthers starting lineup changes
Jason Phillips will start at middle linebacker for Jon Beason.

http://blog.houstontexans.com/2012/0...xans-panthers/
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012   #40
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 311031 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Guess we're gonna get a good look at Keshawn Martin tonight. If he's as good as we've heard, he'll need the game reps.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read