Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 06-01-2012   #1
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 378 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Charlotte Road Game

Anyone else attending this game? Apparently my fingers purchased everything for me already...lol So I will be there. I know some great Panthers fans so tailgating is settled.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012   #2
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Rep Power: 378 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Charlotte Road Game

Checking around again since the game is this weekend... I guess I may be the only crazy fan traveling to Charlotte.
Old 08-06-2012   #3
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39211 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

My sister and I may be there. We're deciding for sure tomorrow.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012   #4
majestrate
Veteran

Section: 308 17/18
Rep Power: 5020 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm up in the air, it's only a 2 hour drive for me, but I'll be traveling next week, so I'm not sure if I'll be working on Saturday.
majestrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012   #5
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Awesome. Keep me posted. I have friends that are tailgating so I will be at the stadium early 2ish. I would love to hang after the game if there are folks in town.
Old 08-07-2012   #6
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 52985 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Awesome. Keep me posted. I have friends that are tailgating so I will be at the stadium early 2ish. I would love to hang after the game if there are folks in town.
I assume you are going there from Nashville?
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012   #7
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I assume you are going there from Nashville?
Yes, I will be coming from Nashville.
Sponsored links
Old 08-07-2012   #8
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Charlotte Road Game

Quote:
Yes, I will be coming from Nashville.
Between here and the FB group, you may have to make some new friends in Carolina
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012   #9
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Between here and the FB group, you may have to make some new friends in Carolina
Right! I am tailgating with Dano and Pantherman there though.
Old 08-10-2012   #10
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39211 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
My sister and I may be there. We're deciding for sure tomorrow.
Tickets are officially purchased.
Old 08-10-2012   #11
majestrate
Veteran

Section: 308 17/18
Rep Power: 5020 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected

I had to fight myself on this, but in the end, logic wins. I have too much to do before Monday rolls around to be able to go, thought I really, really wanted to, since it's the only live Texans game I'll have an opportunity to see this year.
majestrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012   #12
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
Tickets are officially purchased.
Awesome! Hit me up via pm if you need anything. I am sitting in section 106 and will be tailgating.
Old 08-10-2012   #13
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Awesome! Hit me up via pm if you need anything. I am sitting in section 106 and will be tailgating.
We're in section 114, no idea when we're planning on getting there though.
Old 08-11-2012   #14
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Let me tell every one Kay will be at the best tailgate there

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read