Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-24-2005   #1
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7857 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default When you think of a certain Texans player what game do you think of?

For instance if I say Billy Miller, I think of the Dallas game and the Panthers game.

David Carr, Jacksonville 1 yard line game.

Domanick Davis, Miami game punking Zach Thomas.

Andre Johnson, Minnesota game (he showed the league what he is made of)

Dunta Robinson, Oakland

Faggins, Jacksonville

Gary Walker, Dallas game.

Babin and Peek, last game against Tenn.

Feel free to add to the list.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005   #2
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Matt Stevens - Miami game

Roman Walker - Patriots game

Marcus Coleman and Derrick Armstrong - Cheifs game

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005   #3
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3261 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Avion Black-Baltimore Game(02)

JJ Moses-NY Jets(03)

Brian Pittman-Jacksonville (Battle Red)

Kris Brown-Kansas City(04)
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005   #4
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 165633 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

A now former Texans player, Aaron Glenn will forever be tied in my mind to the 2002 Pittsburgh game. That was his day.

Also for some reason when I think of Jonathan Wells I am always brought back to the 2002 preseason game against New Orleans. He had one really kick butt drive in that game where the Saints all of a sudden could not stop him. He really never looked like that again in 2002.
Old 05-24-2005   #5
TopTexanFan16
Veteran

peek- jags game when he Int. the ball and ran all the way back for a touchdown.

D-rob- to games the Indy where he was all over peyton and the bears game. hes a hard hittin lil dude.
Old 05-24-2005   #6
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Just remembered!!!!!!

Chad Stanley vs. Jags (battle red day) ledzepplin knows why...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Old 05-24-2005   #7
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3261 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Chad Stanley vs. Jags (battle red day) ledzepplin knows why...
The fake for the first down?
Sponsored links
Old 05-24-2005   #8
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
The fake for the first down?
Yep, I loved that play...

Old 05-24-2005   #9
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Billy Miller------Hall of Fame game! FIRST ever Texan TD!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005   #10
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopTexanFan16
peek- jags game when he Int. the ball and ran all the way back for a touchdown.
I thought that was a fumble return...

Old 05-24-2005   #11
TEXANS84

Quote:
I thought that was a fumble return...
Robinson stripped the ball, and it fell into Peek's hands.

It was not a interception, it was a forced fumble like Fiddy said.
Old 05-24-2005   #12
DRIFTAWAY
All Pro

charlie anderson- fumble return against chicago
Most Improved- Juwan Howard
DRIFTAWAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005   #13
TEXANS84

Quote:
Matt Stevens - Miami game
That was a bad day for the Matt Stevens fan club:
Old 05-24-2005   #14
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

David Carr (hurt shoulder)- long run against Atlanta

Corey Bradford - Winning TD against Dallas

Drob - Stopping a big Oakland Raider
Old 05-24-2005   #15
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7857 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Jason Simmons- Raiders (smacking that Raider dude twice his size)\
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005   #16
B.Diddy
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to B.Diddy

Foreman for loseing our first ever buffalo game on a stupid hotdoging penalty
trying to show up his former teamates mannnn i was soooo mad :brickwall
Old 05-24-2005   #17
THEFUTURE
All Pro

Jason Simmons knocking the stuff out of Chris Brown, and knockin himself out at the same time

Robaire Smith- sacking, well jumping on top of Byron Leftwich and getting the sack, and a forced fumble i think
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005   #18
THEFUTURE
All Pro

also Andre Johnson against Buffalo, like 4 guys had hit him, and he bounced off all 4 for the TD if im not mistaken
Old 05-24-2005   #19
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 165633 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Diddy
Foreman for loseing our first ever buffalo game on a stupid hotdoging penalty
trying to show up his former teamates mannnn i was soooo mad :brickwall
I don't believe I ever forgave him for doing that. Whenever he came up after that I always had one strike against him in my mind no matter what he did. That was so frustrating.
Old 05-24-2005   #20
THEFUTURE
All Pro

speaking of former Texans, Jamie Sharper, for me it was against Oakland and he got the grand slam, the sack, the forced fumble, the fumble recovery, and the TD

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read