Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-12-2012   #21
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249442 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Forsett's

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I thought Grimes did better last night. Seems to stay on his feet, balance is good.
Grimes seemed to me to take a few carries to get on track but once he did I was impressed with what he did. He's one of those guys who's always going forward and always looking for a little opening to exploit. I'd like to see him on the practice squad this year. I think he may very well have a future here or somewhere in the NFL.
Old 08-12-2012   #22
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Forsett and Grimes both looked good to me. Hope, we keep both. One as our #3 RB and other on PS or find a room to keep 4 RB on roster which is less likely to happen. I would like to see at least one of them to become our future #2 RB as Tate likely to be gone(FA) after this season.

Go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012   #23
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
Forsett and Grimes both looked good to me. Hope, we keep both. One as our #3 RB and other on PS or find a room to keep 4 RB on roster which is less likely to happen. I would like to see at least one of them to become our future #2 RB as Tate likely to be gone(FA) after this season.

Go Texans!!!
I'm pretty sure that would be after next season, not this one.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012   #24
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I'm pretty sure that would be after next season, not this one.
My bad, thanks drs23!

Go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012   #25
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw what I needed to; he can take a hit. Avg/carry about 5 I think.
Old 08-12-2012   #26
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I saw what I needed to; he can take a hit. Avg/carry about 5 I think.
Are you talking about Forsett? If so, he averaged 3.6 yards a carry in the first preseason game. The lowest of the five RB's used. Foster was 11.0 (1 carry), Tate averaged 5.4, Grimes 4.1 & Meggett 4.8.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012   #27
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Are you talking about Forsett? If so, he averaged 3.6 yards a carry in the first preseason game. The lowest of the five RB's used. Foster was 11.0 (1 carry), Tate averaged 5.4, Grimes 4.1 & Meggett 4.8.
thanks I've looked everywhere for RB stats.
Old 08-13-2012   #28
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

RB these days are being de valued i cant beleive Foster got a mega deal he got but whatever thats just the state the NFL is in so dont get to attached to rb's .... cause there will be here and gone
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012   #29
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I liked Forsett in Seattle two years ago. Saved my fantasy season. Figured he'd be more featured in 2011 but they went with Lynch.

He should do well here, if we ever need him to fill in for a spell since our zone scheme is much more mature than what they ran in Seattle the m last couple of years.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read