Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 05-11-2013   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default 2012 top 10 RBs ??

Who were the top 10 RBs from your league in 2012?

My league's top 10 were:
  1. (05) Adrian Peterson
  2. (12) Arian Foster
  3. (13) Doug Martin
  4. (19) Marshawn Lynch
  5. (25) Alfred Morris
  6. (31) Ray Rice
  7. (32) Jamaal Charles
  8. (36) CJ Spiller
  9. (37) Trent Richardson
  10. (40) Stevan Riddley

Peterson was the 5th overall best player in my league, Foster was 12th, Martin was 13th.

Lynch was the 19th best player

Morris was the 25th

Ray Rice was 31st & Charles was 32nd

I find this interesting, because RBs used to rule my league just 5 years ago. Now, not so much.
Old 05-11-2013   #2
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 265614 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 top 10 RBs ??

Quote:
Foster, Arian RB HOU

Peterson, Adrian RB MIN

Lynch, Marshawn RB SEA
Rice, Ray RB BAL
Morris, Alfred RB WAS
Martin, Doug RB TB
Gore, Frank RB SF

Ridley, Stevan RB NE

Richardson, Trent RB CLE
Spiller, C.J. RB BUF
Foster was 10th overall in 2012. We're going to PPR next year to help equalize skill position value.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013   #3
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 49149 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

My two main leagues

one league:
1. Peterson
2. Martin
3. Foster
4. Lynch
5. Morris
6. Spiller
7. Rice
8. Charles
9. Gore
10.Richardson
10. Ridley

2nd league:
1. Peterson
2. Martin
3. Foster
4. Rice
5. Lynch
6. Spiller
7. Richardson
8. Morris
9. Charles
10. Gore

Both leagues top scorers dominated by QBs

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013   #4
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

1. Peterson
2. Martin
3. Foster
4. Lynch
5. Morris
6. Rice
7. Spiller
8. Charles
9. Richardson
10. Gore

Top scorers overall

1. Brees
2. Rodgers
3. Brady
4. Newton
5. RGIII
6. Manning
7. Peterson
8. Ryan
9. Romo
10. Luck
Old 05-26-2013   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I'm warning y'all now. I'm going to draft Peterson & he will have a sub-par year.

I'm like the Madden cover.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read