Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 07-29-2012   #1
BCRich
Veteran

Rep Power: 412 BCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Chargers..... Jets.... Play-offs?

Where do you see these two teams?

Personally, I don't know what the issue is in San Diego, but I think they're done. Last year was the second in a row they missed the play-offs. They finished 8-8, their division was won with an 8-8 record. Three teams in that division were 8-8.

I think they miss the play-offs again.

The Jets... I think they'll be taking the backseat to New England & Buffalo. Yes, I said it Buffalo. Buffalo is on the rise & the Jets are going to get lost in the mix. I don't think Rex Ryan knows how to handle that. I don't think he'll handle last years 8-8 season very well.

Just some random thinking on my part. What do you think?
BCRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012   #2
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126709 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chargers..... Jets.... Play-offs?

Chargers are hard to call. I think kc will bounce back and with peyton in denver, who knows. I do think Rivers will be much better then last year. This division will be as close as any.

I think Ryans 15 minutes of fame are up in NY. I could be completely wrong but I dont see them doing squat. I would never wager on a team led by m sanchez.
Old 07-29-2012   #3
BCRich
Veteran

Rep Power: 412 BCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respectedBCRich is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Chargers are hard to call. I think kc will bounce back and with peyton in denver, who knows. I do think Rivers will be much better then last year. This division will be as close as any.
That might be why I'm thinking they're going to struggle. The other three teams in the division have reason to believe they'll be better. KC is going to get Charles (from Port Arthur, Tx) back. Oakland won't have Palmer sitting on a couch eating Potato chips for the first half of the season. Denver has Peyton.

What's San Diego got? Marcus McNeil? Not yet...
Vincent Jackson? Nope...
Shawn Merrimen? Nope.
Antonio Gates is healthy..... yes.

LT? Yeah, but he's just going there to retire.
Old 07-29-2012   #4
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126709 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCRich View Post
That might be why I'm thinking they're going to struggle. The other three teams in the division have reason to believe they'll be better. KC is going to get Charles (from Port Arthur, Tx) back. Oakland won't have Palmer sitting on a couch eating Potato chips for the first half of the season. Denver has Peyton.

What's San Diego got? Marcus McNeil? Not yet...
Vincent Jackson? Nope...
Shawn Merrimen? Nope.
Antonio Gates is healthy..... yes.

LT? Yeah, but he's just going there to retire.
Keep in mind though that Rivers threw some really boneheaded passes to lose a couple of games last year. With norv turner at the helm I dont doubt they can make the playoffs, just that they wont do squat when they get there. Kc lost a lot of key players last year. This is a make or break year for cassel.
Old 07-30-2012   #5
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

They arre done I think teams like cheifs buffalo and even Miami and cle are all on the rise meaning someone gotta go back to earth and besides Denver Is the defending divison champs And I think there divison is tough raiders and cheifs are very good dark horse teams
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012   #6
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314445 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

I think the Chargers and Jets both get lost in the mix of their respective divisions this year and miss the playoffs.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012   #7
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I could see either of them getting there, but I think the odds are against them. Both are going to be in tough divisions. I could see anyone winning the AFC West, but the Chiefs and Broncos are probably the favorites. Plus, the Chargers have Norv Turner as head coach. That's already one strike against them in trying to make the playoffs.

As for the Jets, they could win a wild card spot. I don't think they can beat out New England for the division. I'm just wondering about the Jets team chemistry. They had issues last year so it wouldn't surprise me to hear it again this year, especially since they added Tim Tebow.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-30-2012   #8
Cerberus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 100585 Cerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respected

Tough call in the AFCW. I've already predicted that S.D. will win the AFCW, though I could see Oakland, K.C., or Denver, winning it as well. Here is what we know:

Denver - Seems to be the mediot favorite, but we haven't even seen Peyton play a game yet. He could be knocked out for the season after Week 1 when the Donks play the Steelers.

Denver won most of their games last year with defense, that allowed Tebow and/or Prater to win the game in the last seconds. They have a new defensive coordinator this year, so there will be changes on the defense; their best unit last season. It should also be pointed out that Dumervil has a bit of a legal issue right now.

Denver's worst unit last year was probably their OL, which this season has to protect Peyton. It is conceivable it won't be an issue, assuming the unit's problems were rooted in trying to protect Tebow, and the fact Peyton will get rid of the ball quickly. Of course, there is also rumor that he can't throw the long-ball effectively at this point in time.

Kansas City - There are some sites that think K.C. is going to win the division; I don't think so. Crennel had a good end to last year when he took over for Haley, but he is still saddled with Matt Cassel at QB, which wouldn't be bad if Manning, Palmer and Rivers, weren't also in the division. The good news for K.C. is that Moeaki (sp?), Berry and Charles are back.

In the end, I think Crennel will again have the Chiefs playing strong defense, but with only average when they have the ball in their hands.

Oakland - Ah, the great unknown. Life after the passing of the venerable Al Davis.

First of all, a team with a new GM, new HC, new OC, new DC, etc., can't be expecting too much. However, Davis put together a good looking team that ran an old-style defense. Now that Davis has passed, the man-to-man defense will be used along with zones and will include blitzing. The Raiders picked up Dennis Allen from the Donks, and he had the Donk's D playing way above their heads last year. He could come in with a more innovative defense and instantly make the Raiders a play-off team, or not.

Raiders have Carson Palmer at QB, which after coming off the couch last season will look much, much, better. In fact, I suspect Peyton, Carson and Phillip, will have similar statistics when the season is over. So, the big question in Oakland is whether Darren McFadden can stay healthy, and if Greg Knapp can do a better job as OC than he did last time he was in Oakland?

San Diego - Norv Turner at HC means they start off with one strike against them; a truly nice guy, Turner is a good OC or QB coach, but is not a good HC. Plus, him nearly getting canned last season, and the troubles with AJ could be a distraction.

Problems on offense include Philip Rivers and his propensity to throw interceptions, or at least that was the case last season. This season could be even more interesting with the loss of Vincent Jackson, but we'll see how Robert Meacham, Eddie Royal and Malcolm Floyd perform.

They also need to find out if Ryan Mathews is going to be the RB they thought, or will they have to turn to Ronnie Brown. Will Antonio Gates stay healthy, or will they again have to turn to the 2nd stringer?

Of course the biggest question with S.D. is their S.T. They certainly can't be as bad again this year, right? I guess we'll see.

- - - - -

So, if I had to guess, I'd say the division ends up as follows:

San Diego 9-7 (Rivers, Mathews and the defense do just enough)
Oakland 8-8 (Started 5-2 last season before losing Jason Campbell)
Denver 7-9 (Peyton doesn't play 16 games)
Kansas City 6-10 (Good defense, but too little offense)

- - - - -

No, the Jets don't make the play-offs. I think the Pats and the Bills will both beat them out in the AFCE. At least they still have Miami to keep them from sliding into the cellar.
Old 07-30-2012   #9
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

AFC West might not be the toughest division next year, but it could be the most wide open again. I think if, and that's a big IF, Peyton is healthy the Broncos win the division.

Chefs - Caseel's make or break year, will have Charles back, but Bowe is sitting out currently.

Raiders - This team is going to go far as Carson Palmer takes them, period. Though he'll have a full off-season's workout this year and Knapp overseeing the offense. Good new is he's got great depth at WR and when healthy McFadden is REALLY good. Defensively, I think they're going to struggle in pass defense.

Chargers - If Phillips can regain his normal Pro-bowl form this team will contend, but problem is who is going to carry the ball? I thank the football gods everyday that SD did us the favor of jumping on Mathews first.

AFC East

Pats - coming off SB....will likely contend for SB again this year. Not much else to say really.

Bills- Very Jekyll and Hyde team last year, but young teams are inconsistent usually. Nice pieces on offense, can the addition of Mario put them over the top defensively? We'll see.

Jets - Smartest thing they did in the off-season is bring Sparano in at OC. While maybe he wasn't so ace as a HC, I think he's a smart OC, and seems to be wisely dumbing down the offense for Sanchez. Sanchez just is never going to be an elite QB, but he can be serviceable. I expect the team to go back to the formula that got them to 2 AFC title games...run first and ask Sanchez to only make timely plays in the passing game.

Miami - Long road ahead with this team, QB questions...traded away their best WR....decent defensively, but seem to have found a nice RB combo with Bush and Daniel Thomas.

Pats win division, Bills and Jets could very well fight down the stretch for a wildcard spot.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012   #10
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

I think we see Tebow starting after the Jets start 2-6. I don't know what to think with the Chargers...
Old 08-03-2012   #11
Cerberus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 100585 Cerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
I think we see Tebow starting after the Jets start 2-6. I don't know what to think with the Chargers...
It looks like the Jets will start out at either 3-5 or 4-4, depending on whether they can beat the Bills at home Week 1. I figure they lose to the Steelers, 49ers, Texans and Patriots. They should beat the Dolphins 2x, Colts, and maybe the Bills; although, I think the Bills will be a very good team this year.
Old 08-03-2012   #12
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134080 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I think Ryans 15 minutes of fame are up in NY. I could be completely wrong but I dont see them doing squat. I would never wager on a team led by m sanchez.
I wouldn't count those chickens so quickly. You seem to remember that the Jets don't need Mark Sanchez to be some tip top leader. That team comes and goes as their defense and their running game goes. That is how they're built. The challenge for Sanchez more than anything will be to escape the Tebow drama and to stay on the field. If the Jets can return to their former self as one of the most dominant defenses in the league, than they'll be fine. If not, than they'll be forced to ask Sanchez to do more, and that's where it gets interesting.

The Niners of last season were basically the Jets of the season before with Smith as QB, and everyone thinks real high of the NIners going into this season. The Niners won the same way, but they just executed their strategy like the Jets did the season prior. The Texans became a similar type team when Schaub went down as well.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012   #13
powda
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I wouldn't count those chickens so quickly. You seem to remember that the Jets don't need Mark Sanchez to be some tip top leader. That team comes and goes as their defense and their running game goes. That is how they're built. The challenge for Sanchez more than anything will be to escape the Tebow drama and to stay on the field. If the Jets can return to their former self as one of the most dominant defenses in the league, than they'll be fine. If not, than they'll be forced to ask Sanchez to do more, and that's where it gets interesting.

The Niners of last season were basically the Jets of the season before with Smith as QB, and everyone thinks real high of the NIners going into this season. The Niners won the same way, but they just executed their strategy like the Jets did the season prior. The Texans became a similar type team when Schaub went down as well.
Time will tell. I like your 49ers comparison. I just think rex has used up all his magic and the carnival barker has no one on the team left to fool. Sanchez may be sufficient for regular season, but on the chance they make the playoffs their offense needs to be somewhat competent.
powda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012   #14
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Chargers: I think this will be a very good team this year, but it's all going to hinge on 3 players I believe. Ryan Mathews, Antonio Gates, and Melvin Ingram. Mathews has to show that he can stay healthy, hang onto the ball, and turn into the player they thought they were getting when they picked him 12th overall. Gates is a game changer. He was Gronk and Jimmy Graham before they come onto the scene, and from all accounts he looks like his old self so far. Ingram just simply needs to give the Chargers what they haven't had in a couple of years: A dominant pass rush. With Phillips getting up in age they need someone to step up and I think Ingram can be that guy. The Chargers lost some weird games last year. Rivers fumbled a snap against the Chiefs when they were in field goal range to win the game, and they dominated the Jets for 3 quarters before losing. I think they'll win the west with a 10-6 record.

Jets: This team is heading in the wrong direction. One thing that teams have to do in the NFL is generate a pass rush with just a 4 man front sometimes. The Jets don't have any good pure pass rushers. Maybin is a speed rusher but gets pushed out of a lot of plays and it allows the QB some wide open passing lanes. I just don't like what they have done in the draft the past couple of years. On offense they're really not the same team that went to 2 consecutive AFC championships. 2 guys that were key to that run were Brad Smith and Braylon Edwards. Both of those guys made big plays during that time and you could see they missed them last year. The running game should return to form, but whenever you have a cornerback saying he feels like he's the second best receiver on the team its not a good sign.

Sanchez is what he is. He'll never be a great QB in this league. One of the things I've heard from someone who was in the locker room with him the past couple of years is that he just lacks the ability to read defenses and go through his progressions. Maybe Sparano will dumb down the offense enough for him to not have to think as much, but from all accounts he's not where he should be from a mental standpoint as a QB. The Jets locker room was a lot worse than most people realize last year. There is a lot of distrust going on there, and the only thing that will fix that is winning. If they get off to a bad start then its going to get ugly there really fast. I see 6-10 in their future.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012   #15
BCRich
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
It looks like the Jets will start out at either 3-5 or 4-4, depending on whether they can beat the Bills at home Week 1. I figure they lose to the Steelers, 49ers, Texans and Patriots. They should beat the Dolphins 2x, Colts, and maybe the Bills; although, I think the Bills will be a very good team this year.
If Garard starts for the Dolphins I doubt the Jets will sweep them. He doesn't make mistakes or throw away games & their defense is better than last year's stats show.

Miami is my Darkhorse this year.
Old 08-04-2012   #16
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCRich View Post
If Garard starts for the Dolphins I doubt the Jets will sweep them. He doesn't make mistakes or throw away games & their defense is better than last year's stats show.

Miami is my Darkhorse this year.
I'm not quite sure why people are quick to dismiss the Dolphins. Their defense is going to keep them in a lot of games. They have a relentless edge rusher, 2 very good cornerbacks, and pretty decent front 7. They won't be blown out of a lot of games, and I could easily see them going 8-8 if they find their identity on offense.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012   #17
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
According to Skip Bayless' dumb ass, any team with Tim TeBlow will have to build warehouses for all the Lombardi trophies he'll eventually win.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012   #18
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134080 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Time will tell. I like your 49ers comparison. I just think rex has used up all his magic and the carnival barker has no one on the team left to fool. Sanchez may be sufficient for regular season, but on the chance they make the playoffs their offense needs to be somewhat competent.
LIke you said, time will tell. I wouldn't count out Rex though after one average season out of 3 though. You have to remember that Rex took over a team that no one really thought had much of a chance and went to two straight AFC championship games losing to two ex SB teams in the Colts and Steelers and both games went down to the wire. They also beat a great 14-2 Patriots team two seasons ago in the playoffs that they had gotten stomped by earlier in the season. Tom Brady said that loss hurt worse than the first Giants SB loss.

As for Sanchez, well he managed to not get in the way of getting to two AFC championship games where they almost won in only his first two seasons. I don't think he improved last season though. I think he stayed pat in his development and he'll remain average. The Jets didn't really do anything to improve in the off season though. It is hard for me to consider them as a serious contender as of now.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012   #19
Cerberus
Hall of Fame

Post Re: Chargers..... Jets.... Play-offs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
So, if I had to guess, I'd say the division ends up as follows:

San Diego 9-7 (Rivers, Mathews and the defense do just enough)
Oakland 8-8 (Started 5-2 last season before losing Jason Campbell)
Denver 7-9 (Peyton doesn't play 16 games)
Kansas City 6-10 (Good defense, but too little offense)
Wow, with the Charger's Mathews breaking his clavicle and their #1 WR going down, along with Rivers throwing picks in the preseason, the Chargers may not do so well. Meanwhile, Denver has been having OL problems and Manning can't throw long. I may have to rethink my prediction, and put the Raiders and Chiefs in the top two spots, and the Chargers and Donks in the bottom two. Then again, with all the changes in Oaktown it is possible they only churn out a few wins unless McFadden manages to stay healthy all season. It should be interesting, they may all go 8-8.
Old 08-21-2012   #20
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

The right side of that Jets offensive line (And specifically Wayne Hunter) is going to get whatever QB they have back there killed. No way is that a playoff team.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read